Trickle down economics doesn't w/o

>Comcast gives every employee a $1000 bblonus to celebrate net neutrality repeal.

Oh shit employees fucked again by big business right?

theverge.com/2017/12/20/16803608/comcast-fcc-employee-bonus-net-neutrality-dead

I don't get what you are saying user, because yes trickle down literally doesn't work.

like anyone is going to listen to the devil talking about the trickle down meme which isn't even a real thing, just a red herring created by butthurt leftists who don't understand economics.

Wow 2% of the work force gets bonuses

>who don't understand economics.

Yeah muh Rothbart is economics now.

"trickle down" has been in effect since mass deregulation began in the early 70s. this coincides directly with the massive growth in wealth concentrated at the top, while regular wages have basically remained stagnant with respect to inflation.

stay underage you little buttfucking queers!

Typical lefty nigger
>hey this free shit you gave me wasn't everything
Literally nothing besides every CEO in the world committing suidice and letting you rape their wives/daughters/bank accounts will ever be enough gibs...

>this coincides directly with the massive growth in wealth concentrated at the top, while regular wages have basically remained stagnant with respect to inflation.

It also conveniently coincides with the US taking in millions of new immigrants after the passage of the 1965 Hart-Cellar act.

Wow, who'd have thought that if you import tons of immigrants and allow millions of illegals inside the country that it would depress wages..? I mean surely nobody could have seen this simple case of supply and demand depressing wages!

> Job pays a shit wage and employes have no spending power or savings
> One time payment of a grand will save them from poverty

Congrats. You’re a fucking idiot.

>wages haven't gone up since the 1960s
>BUT LOOK AT THIS ONE TIME BONUS GOY

>Save billions on taxes every year
>Give your employees a one time bonus

~HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!~

If they are idiots then they buy a big screen TV. If they aren't they invest in themselves or their kids.

All the butthurt in this thread haha

They are spending $200,000,000 on their employees. How is that nothing? What do you want them to do? This is the most left wing communist thing they can do and you fucks still aren't happy.

>Corporations controlling the income levels of private individuals is "communism"
Point and laugh.

>one time $1000 bonus
wow it's literally nothing

>This is the most left wing communist thing they can do and you fucks still aren't happy.

they aren't going to be happy because as filthy NEETs they think they are entitled to living like millionaires with a hundred servants to jerk them off for being le enlightened and le intellectual

>corporations give everyone an equal bonus and this is bad

This is costing them $200,000,000. If you gave everyone significant raises costs would be in the billions and they would go under.

They're saving over 20 billion from the tax cut. This is a drop in the bucket to con rubes like you into praising them for their generosity.

How much you think it costs them to run a company? How much you think it would cost them to give raises to every employee if a simple $1,000 raise costs them $200,000,000? Why do you dumb fucks think corporations have unlimited supply of money?

not all of us are cucked enough to lavish praise upon our masters for giving us table scraps

So what, they get to write off a mediocre bonus to employees. It's just lube/foreplay for the deep fucking they're about to put on their customers.

>$1000
>table scraps

where did you grow up?

Trickle down works by paying your stupid ass to sit on your phone all day and not do work for the new company that rich guy built then hired you.

try again niggers

They are just stealing the funds from the customers. Comcast can never get my bill right, they have done some shady as fuck things with my account. I don't have the option to go anywhere else.

He is totally right. Only 26%of the public approves if this tax plan and it widely viewed as a handout to corporations and the wealthy. The sole reason they are doing this is to look magnanimous and morons like you lapped it up

You forgot to say that poll was done by CNN.

>comcast makes more money
>their employees get a 20% proportion of Comcast's gains
>80% of would-be taxes are now in the hands of non-spenders.

Its literally working. Like literally.

Are you a dumb nigger? If you dont like them or don't want their services stop buying them and find a different job.

>"WAAAAAAA IM A DUMB FUCKING RETARDED NIGGER FILLED WITH ENVY AND AM MAD I CANT STEAL FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE GETTING VOLUNTARY MONEY AND AM TOO FUCKING STUPID TO FIND A BETTER JOB"

T. Lazy communist

>TRICKLE DOWN ECONOMICS WORK
>Rich heavily invest in extremely expensive housing
>Middle class america is dying
>Growing lower class
>Wealth is largly kept at the top where it accumulates
>B-but these employees got a bonus!

Hmmm, I've worked there for 10 years and there has been no mention of this whatsoever.