i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb
>NE Hama Dec8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>E Ghouta Dec4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

Devs Dec 21
>SAA imposes fire control over Beit Jinn after weeks of fighting, capture nearly all hilltops in region
>Aleppo; Rebels target civilians with rockets, artillery after thousands celebrate 1 year ann. of liberation, kill 3
>N Latakia; Both SAA and Islamist militias move large amounts of reinfocements to area
>Sy FM; “There is another Daesh called the SDF...Give up or share the same fate as Daesh”
>SE Aleppo; SAA recovers after heavy losses yesterday, storms, captures Al-Hawarin
>DeZ; SDF not able to break ISIS' hold on Shaitat tribal region, repelled by ISIS who also hold town of Abu Hardub
>N Aleppo; Syrian pro-govt forces, Turkish-backed militias exchange fire near disputed Tadef, Sy forces hold south of town, militants north
>Duma approves motion by Putin admin to expand Ru naval refueling facility as full fledged naval to hold entire strike fleet
>S Damas; Deal between IS and Sy govt, SAA to release female ISIS members and wives, IS to return 2 govt fighters bodies
>AP report; Mosul casualty report rises from original figure by Iraqi govt of 1,260 to 9,000+
>India may purchase Russian attack choppers on behalf of Afghan AF to increase the latter's capabilities against jihadists

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hvtk5yJQOto
youtube.com/watch?v=IW5eb2AZ6_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=K6-u_ViU24k
rt.com/news/413884-unga-meeting-jerusalem-decision/
telesurtv.net/english/news/Venezuela-Electric-Sabotage-Arrest-Follows-Black-Out-20171221-0009.html
rt.com/news/413861-us-ground-operations-yemen/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-21/urgent-car-rams-into-pedestrians-in-melbourne-up-to-19-injured
bbc.com/news/world-asia-42447510
telesurtv.net/english/news/South-Africa-Downgrades-Embassy-in-Israel-in-Protest-of-Trump--20171221-0008.html
ibtimes.com/who-sholom-rubashkin-trump-commutes-sentence-rabbi-jailed-fraud-2631291
reuters.com/article/us-usa-congress-shutdown/u-s-lawmakers-seek-temporary-extension-to-internet-spying-program-idUSKBN1EE2VU
wsaz.com/content/news/Prosecutors-ask-FBI-for-info-on-Uranium-One-deal--465639913.html
thenation.com/article/the-trump-administration-is-putting-the-us-on-a-path-to-war-with-iran/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-42446027
youtube.com/watch?v=kJd82ykaRUU
archive.is/Jncqo
voanews.com/a/children-in-yemen-risk-death-as-fuel-shortage-creates-water-crisis/4171534.html
archive.is/Jncqo#selection-1675.0-1693.57
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

good evening Romania, how goes it?

Fuck USA
Fuck Israel
Fuck NATO
Fuck Turkey
Fuck Kurds
Fuck Saudi Arabia
Fuck Qatar

tbt continues

youtube.com/watch?v=hvtk5yJQOto

fucking yourself?

Rude tbqh.

your eminence the everposter has re-entered this thread ... do not shill him unprepared...

NATO is occupying my country. Like the romans would occupy us and draft soldiers from there

everyone was happy, eventhough president assad could not visit in person, he sent his picture

CHECKED

And Death to America, of course

Evening USbro! life got pretty busy for me lately. Could not even check updates but i'm trying! guess Christmas and everything makes everybody agitated and people have no more patience. How are you?

kek

THIS
H
I
S

r_/ptg/ on suicide watch:
>eternal anglo strikes again
>UN votes 128-9 to declare US recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital 'null and void' - as Britain jeopardises its special relationship with America by voting AGAINST Trump

>all these neocon cucks on twitter calling for a Nikki Haley presidency in 2020

>America goes from having their first Jewish president to their first Poo president
Full Acceleration

nu-Trotskyists will get the bullet too.

AHHAHAHHAHHAAHAH

Then God turned, and gave
them up to worship the host of heaven; as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of forty years in the wilderness? Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

nato is not an entity independent of its members. you are not being occupied, daft bastard, you are being protected.

otoh, protection is not absolute and guaranteed. only can do so much. surviving jews generally got out of germany early and got far away

evolution continues. war is coming regardless

don't know why you're still in netherlands, especially if you don't like nato

draft in the next war is a death sentence, btw

youtube.com/watch?v=IW5eb2AZ6_Q

youtube.com/watch?v=K6-u_ViU24k

Updates from previous breads,

DeZ

Aleppo

Idlib

>East Ghouta

Hama

Beit Jinn

Latakia

Iraq

Yemen

Misc.

Videos

the representatives of Ba'al the Destroyer would like to lodge a protest. if those two forgotten and unpronounceable whispers in the wind, moloch and remphan, get a mention, then Ba'al should get one too. Just saying...

>you are being protected.
From what?

>Haley at UNGA Jerusalem Meeting: US makes large contributions to UN, expects to be respected
>The UN General Assembly (UNGA) is holding a rare emergency meeting on the US decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. The meeting is taking place at the request of Arab and Muslim nations.
rt.com/news/413884-unga-meeting-jerusalem-decision/

>Venezuela: 'Electric Sabotage' Arrest Follows Black-Out
>President Nicolas Maduro attributed the black-out to the U.S. government and Miami-based "terrorist groups."
telesurtv.net/english/news/Venezuela-Electric-Sabotage-Arrest-Follows-Black-Out-20171221-0009.html

>Pentagon confirms ‘multiple ground ops & 120+ strikes’ in Yemen
>The Pentagon has disclosed that it carried out “multiple ground operations” in Yemen this year. The confirmation sheds new light on largely covert US military activities in the region.
rt.com/news/413861-us-ground-operations-yemen/

>No Evidence of Terror Link in Melbourne Car Ramming
>Australian police said there is no evidence of a terrorist link to a car ramming attack Thursday in central Melbourne that left 19 people injured.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-21/urgent-car-rams-into-pedestrians-in-melbourne-up-to-19-injured

>Myanmar general hit by US sanctions
>The US has sanctioned a Myanmar general accused of leading an ethnic cleansing campaign against the Rohingya people.
bbc.com/news/world-asia-42447510

>South Africa Downgrades Israel Embassy in Protest of Trump Jerusalem Decision
>South Africa’s ruling party said it is downsizing its embassy in Israel to a “Liaison Office” in solidarity with Palestinians in the face of U.S. bias toward Israel.
telesurtv.net/english/news/South-Africa-Downgrades-Embassy-in-Israel-in-Protest-of-Trump--20171221-0008.html

Blumpf BTFO

Updates by Bulagriabro >Trump Commutes Sentence Of Rabbi Jailed For Fraud
>President Donald Trump on Wednesday commuted the sentence of former kosher meat executive Sholom Rubashkin, who was sentenced to 27 years in prison for bank fraud and money laundering.
ibtimes.com/who-sholom-rubashkin-trump-commutes-sentence-rabbi-jailed-fraud-2631291

>U.S. lawmakers seek temporary extension to internet spying program
>Republican leaders in the U.S. House of Representatives are working to build support to temporarily extend the National Security Agency’s expiring internet surveillance program by tucking it into a stop-gap funding measure, lawmakers said.
reuters.com/article/us-usa-congress-shutdown/u-s-lawmakers-seek-temporary-extension-to-internet-spying-program-idUSKBN1EE2VU

>Prosecutors ask FBI for info on Uranium One deal
>On the orders of Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Justice Department prosecutors have begun asking FBI agents to explain the evidence they found in a now dormant criminal investigation into a controversial uranium deal that critics have linked to Bill and Hillary Clinton, multiple law enforcement officials told NBC News.
wsaz.com/content/news/Prosecutors-ask-FBI-for-info-on-Uranium-One-deal--465639913.html

>The Trump Administration Is Putting the US on a Path to War With Iran
>A recent speech by Nikki Haley eerily recalls Colin Powell’s 2003 UN speech in which he falsely accused Iraq of having a WMD program.
thenation.com/article/the-trump-administration-is-putting-the-us-on-a-path-to-war-with-iran/

>UNGA votes 128-9 IN FAVOUR of anti-US motion on Jerusalem
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-42446027

From the evil Russians

NATO
youtube.com/watch?v=kJd82ykaRUU

>mfw Poland didn't vote against while even fucking Ukraine did

MUH RUUUSIA MUH IRRAN MUH NORFF KOREA MUH CHIIINA

BREAKING
BREAKING

>HoUtHiS nOt getting BTFO as USUAL L M A O
>HoUtHiS nOt getting BTFO as USUAL L M A O

>HoW cAn FsA ReBElS eVEn ComPeTE ?????
>HoW cAn FsA ReBElS eVEn ComPeTE ?????

>UnCoNfIrMeD RePorTS abOuT aN AyY LMaO lEd SAA oFfeNsIvE aGaInST GhOuTA ReBEls
>UnCoNfIrMeD RePorTS abOuT aN AyY LMaO lEd SAA oFfeNsIvE aGaInST GhOuTA ReBEls

>574125 ReBElS KilLEd by SoOnSkY TAnaFnOv UnTiL nOw
>574125 ReBElS KilLEd by SoOnSkY TAnaFnOv UnTiL nOw

>IrANiAn JaMEs BoNd SpOtTeD iN IdLiB KiLLinG ReBElS LoL
>IrANiAn JaMEs BoNd SpOtTeD iN IdLiB KiLLinG ReBElS LoL

>t. some khomeinist faggotoidistic commie untermenchoid leeching welfares

glad he left you

MSM already is trying to save the day

>The votes for the resolution from powerful US allies, such as France, Germany and the UK, could be seen as a slap in the face for President Trump - but all would argue that they simply voted in line with the existing status quo at the UN. There was no pressing reason for them to switch from this stance.

archive.is/Jncqo

>ASS*d wILl NEveR rEAch DEIR ezZor

It's bizarre.
You have the kikes and their burger puppets on one hand, and on the other you have mostly shabbos goyim pretending to care about Palestinians.
Useful idiocy?
Do people seriously believe that Russia is any threat?
Even if she realy went full LARP to recreate the USSR/Russian Empire/whatever, she is unironically too weak to pull off any of these.
>tfw NATO devolved from an anti-commie alliance to a protection racket
It's all so tiresome.

Allahu Ackber

Did you forget to take your autism pills?
You’re acting like a retard again.

>gasicide

>Do people seriously believe that Russia is any threat?
M...MUH BALTICS

lol

>guess Christmas and everything makes everybody agitated and people have no more patience.

true, more stress this time of year especially. I generally just avoid most people except obligatory or incidental interactions, and those are sometimes unpleasant regardless of the season

too much social friction, people are like injured animals...all the disruptive chemicals in the food and water supply...electromagnetic radiation bouncing around everybody. it's a high stress high pressure time, and people will do better in it by acknowledging the pressure instead of pretending it's still lala land (caffeine + etc.), and caffeine also increases blood pressure. no such thing as a free ___

soon war. you should not be comfortable.
comfort is a death sentence in certain times; ie. the frog getting too cozy in his bath on the stove.

all these people with a college degree, big screen tv, 2 dogs, atv, suv, rv, sleepwalking

further away the better. local clean water supply is good

just read this;

>Yemen's Children Risk Death as Fuel Shortage Creates Water Crisis

voanews.com/a/children-in-yemen-risk-death-as-fuel-shortage-creates-water-crisis/4171534.html

never said that, khomeinist scum
don't you know the copy/paste r/sg gayfag?

You did bitch
Just finished, great thing lad, cheers

>hAMa WIll falL

i'm going to repeat for your subhuman eyes again:
i never said that.

I'm good, btw.

I've been chilling, smoking weed. plotting a further escape from civilization. already on the edge of town, but it won't do for long

>aLePpo wiLl bE LiBeRAted By MoDeRATe JiHAdI SaLaFISt DeMOCrAts

Ok, so this was the vote on UNGA

How did UN members vote?
The nine who voted against the resolution were the US, Israel, Guatemala, Honduras, the Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, Palau and Togo
Among the 35 abstaining were Canada and Mexico
Those voting in favour included the other four permanent members of the UN Security Council (China, France, Russia and the UK) as well as key US allies in the Muslim world
There were 21 countries who did not turn up for the vote.

archive.is/Jncqo#selection-1675.0-1693.57

>hurr durr
not an argument

or a further escape to civilization, as the cities disintegrate...

imposter

Its hilarious how big countries always pay off a few pacific islands to get some votes

>turkey is tunisia
>lithuanian education

Why those literally-who-countries vote against? What's wrong with them?

implying you are tunisian

Phew, this took a lot of work

The JEWsa paid them for the votes, most likely

FRIENDLY REMINDER NOT TO DATE SYRIAN GIRLS, ANONS

based ebin

Forget about her user. We're better than her.

Happening! Israel going to War with Syria imminent.

Your ex-gf show up with her son and demand payments?

Pretty neat tbqhfam

That's not what I meant.

I'm already moving on. I mean, life ain't too bad. I could've ended up like this guy

>deleted his posts as usual
cuck

Thanks guys. I appreciate the appreciation of my appreciative work.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

a bunch of pacific islands that literally vote everything like the USA every time

>sb_234.jpg
>sb_039.jpg

Do update us though. You’ve got some help now. Goodluck

Yeah the guy helping me actually seems very competent. I have pretty good hopes that he'll deliver. When he does I'll let you guys know.

He probably has a gf though

Wanna bet that Honduras, Guatemala and Togo gonna get more lax immigration requirements in near future?
Also Poland-Czechia-Hungary-Latvia-Croatia-Bosnia one one side, Canada-Mexico-Australia-Argentina on the other abstained, I wonder why?

Was she even pro-Assad though?

She said she wasn't interested in politics and was marginally pro-Assad I think. She seemed to express disdain for all sides I guess. She just wanted to leave the country to study.

She also didn't like talking about it because it already caused her to leave a pretty nice house in Damascus.

>true, more stress this time of year especially. I generally just avoid most people except obligatory or incidental interactions, and those are sometimes unpleasant regardless of the season
True same here.. desu has nothing on me except now it's a thing I do for close family and that's about it.. pretty much with everything.. Romanians usually stay at home during christmas, we don't really do big gatherings of relatives like in the US... each family to its own.

>further away the better. local clean water supply is good
desu I would like to live somewhere at the moutnains with river in the backyard and lack of people but money is a problem though
>smoking weed
Won't this kill your neurons? at least that's the general consensus.
>plotting a further escape from civilization
To the mountains should be the best choice! Lucky for me we have plenty in here...

I remember watching some survival tv show this was way back on discovery channel..it was called the colony... some people were put to live in a post apocaliptic world.. it's some old tvshow, bet more alike have come out now.. but that was a good watch.. I noticed a spike of this kind of tv shows... with preppers and everything

>tfw user fell in love with supporter of FSA or -god forgive me for uttering this word- a Kurd

It will, inshallah

How does losing their work force benefit these nations?

>to study.

>lose work force
They gunna loose gibs recipients, having less pressure on national budget as a result

Then nothing of value was lost. Find an ASS*dist gf (like me) instead.
Salvador Nasralla must save Honduras tbqh

Nah she definitely wasn't either of those.
yeah... at least people in med school statistically have one of the lowest amounts of sex

dude if I could find a decent qt gf that wasn't a traitor or catfish I wouldn't have gotten into the situation I did, would I?

>Salvador Nasralla must save Honduras tbqh
jej

Alright user, hope that's true
And that it wasn't a LARPer
Third time's the charm

Not even joking, the guy is Palestinian born in Honduras.

They've flooded Sup Forums already. I seriously cannot even post outside of /sg/ anymore. The entire board is ZOG central with every American flag desperate to suck down Jew semen.