Why does pol hate Tree Of Logic?

She's even knowledgeable on race and IQ and the failure of racial cohesion, why is she attacked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwKbRMrr3fQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because she's not white and white nationalists are hellbent on scaring away all potential ideological allies.

Because you people are disgusting.

both inside and out.

She isn't pretty enough. I would never give her money for doing absolutely nothing.

Now, Lauren Southern, there's a nice findom! Lauren Southern I can give money to for no discernible reason other than her beauty and the fact that I'm a pathetic piece of shit.

Nobody attacks her, or even talks about her at all here. Keep your slide threads to yourself, Kraut kike.

Try again, shill.

I don't.

>Mentions Kraut
>Doesn't realize he's too pussy to truly accept Race Realism compared to Tree

she acknowledges that blacks have a below average IQ she also defended Rage so i definitely support her

>imagine that black stallion riding on your dick

Goddamn i’d fuck her so hard. Black women are fucking nuts in the sack.

open bob

Are you the guy who sent her that autistic message she read on Millenniyule?

I don't hate her, she's one of the 10% . Preaching to the choir won't help anyone, her race needs to be lifted or eradicated. She needs to lift her race.

She's afraid to actually have a conversation with this guy for being "too racist"

youtube.com/watch?v=NwKbRMrr3fQ

This is the first I ever seen her featured on this site.
But since you ask, I don't hate her, I think she's too loud and a nigress

Chocolate milkerz

She looks FITT

very nice. I can always appreciate a nice body, regardless of race.

post gorilla milkies or sage

well, she was a cop.

She's also 6'4 (or taller)

>She's also 6'4 (or taller)

Amazonian too, she's hitting a lot of my notes already

Honestly, she is just way too unattractive, even for a negress which is why she isn't popular. Its a shame too because everything outside of that is cool about her. I think her and thatguyt are the only black people within the youtube alt-right/skeptic-ish sphere who are constantly seen hanging out with white identitarians/nationalist, which is somewhat weird since, well, they're black.

That butterface tho

God DAMN

i like her. black is beautiful. i wish i had a waifu based like her

I don't ever think about Tree of logic.

jesus fucking christ
why wasn't I informed of this before