Vile hip hop nigger Puffy wants to own a football team. HE MUST BE STOPPED

If he succeeds, niggers will be delighted. Puffy has a long rap sheet and tons of loathsome lyrics. Let the NFL know what an animal he is!
thedailybeast.com/diddys-crazy-rap-sheet-from-attacking-a-record-exec-to-his-alleged-kettlebell-assault

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hRHP0jpIdj8
youtu.be/JpZ7zuBzbIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do I care if he buys a football team. If it's for sale and he has the cash then good for him.

seriously kys kike.

Then why do You care?

This would drive even more white male viewers away from the Nigger Felon League. This means less distraction from the world around them, and may lead to more focus on their replacement by shitskins/kalergi plan. I hope he buys all the teams and starts making video games too

>nigger owns football team
>nigger signs kaepernick
>niggers happy

Then just go eliminate kaepernick you lazy fucker

I see your point. Its just not a good one. The narrative would be "Hateful white owner out. Replaced by powerful person of color. Kaepernick come back!" I don;t like it. The NFL will still die, but empowering nigs doesnt help.

The point is eliminating puffy. This board is lazy now. When puff owns the team and kaep is back, everyone here will bitch, but did nothing to stop it.

>americans suddenly don't like capitalism

>nigger wants to own a niggerball team
I don't care

No, this is perfect. A famous black buys a niggerball team. Blacks start abandoning local teams to support whichever team he buys.

Whites continue to abandon football. Franchises start to go under.

The NFL is kill with our lifetime.

5 years before the team is bankrupt and back for sale if he is allowed to buy it.

We cannot let this nigger live.

WE WUZ SLAVEOWNAS

back to Sup Forums sports cuck

even better this is a great vehicle to simultaneously drain a rich nog of his wealth and destroy a national felon league team

user you need to open your mind to other possibilities here. For example, maybe he does sign that half nigger cry baby and the team immediately see's a drop in attendance and sales. Everybody involved loses their ass and the NFL takes another hit because they cant force them out for fear of calls of racism. I see only good coming from it but I dont give a fuck about football.

Let this be the final nail in the nfl's coffin

He wants to do this with Colin Kapernik. And honestly I hope it works. I want the nfl to die at this point.

I hope those two succeed. I hope the players protest the anthem and take the degeneracy to the next level.

I want it to accelerate.

Are you kidding?

>Nigger buys niggerball team
>Cranks niggerball dial to 11
>Nobody buys tickets
>Franchise goes bankrupt

How is this not a good thing?

>a nigger wants to own a "whitey throw and nigger smash" team
So what?

you jelly nigga got mo money than your broke muthafucking ass?

He wants to replace a black quarterback with a blackish quarterback... He should have been the one to die in the drive-by not Biggie.

Confirmed whitey

He said straight out because he thinks blacks should own more teams, and he'd sign Colin Kaepernick. I hope he does get a team to watch the franchise go belly up.

>buys into a failing business
Niggers will be niggers.

Cam Newton is /ournigga/
youtu.be/hRHP0jpIdj8
Puffy is /jerkinniggas/
youtu.be/JpZ7zuBzbIo

Free market you fat loser. If you don't want him to buy one then maybe you should buy it first.

This

How well will Puffy's endorsed anti American sentiment e received in the patriotic south

Bankrupt after one year

This was my hope too. I thought it would be a good thing (in the long run) because he will nurture and empower the leftist politics that is becoming distasteful to the largely white audience. Maybe i am just being /mischief/ here, or just hopeful, but I'd like to see this foment a reaction.

He wishes he had enough to buy the Panthers but here's about $1.2 billion short. Nigga just wants some attention

it helps put the leftist NFL out of business. You should be rooting for him to buy the team.

We have to discuss that incident with bis owner! How did he open his cage? How he left the cotton Farm? Did other apes support him? Did he rape other animals during getaway?

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

>Puffy has a long rap sheet and tons of loathsome lyrics
That's a badge of honor for the left. The bigger a nigger you were, the more "reformed" you are.

This is a shill thread posted by someone outside of Sup Forums to elicit reactions so he can write an article about "alt right racists holding down da black man."

Naturally it's another deflection tactic by the Jews and should be ignored. Polite sage.

this. who give a fuck what niggers do with their money and who still gives a fuck about the NFL?

It's okay, the XFL is coming back.