Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - 1 Year Anniversary Edition

GroKo talks start in January
Majority of Germans prefers GroKo over minority government or reelection
Parliament uniting against AfD, the only party whose members are actually present

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
streamable.com/bv0n4
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=R6FfIxfeIBk
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2hxWiou8tKY
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ve6Jnm2UTY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFLuCWyCHg

>fake Höckecaust memorial trolled
youtube.com/watch?v=qktW2-h3kNM

>Einzelfallmap:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=49.59415871264955,15.439837295117286&z=6

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-QQ1-52jCA

>Kraut/pol/ OP dump
pastebin.com/twpCkZG3

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=2--RFShkusw

>old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hl6MN9Nmn2U
youtube.com/watch?v=EArcmvYS2wk
buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/the-far-right-weeb-army?utm_term=.anEQkNz2Q#.ca9KO325K
afd.de/geld-spenden/
youtube.com/watch?v=LldwGGJXfAw
youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am not really sure if one can argue with such a metaphor, it sees like a false equivalency, the way it is argued in the picture you posted.

Test.

1 year
another christmas
wishes stay the same

Weiter....
Naah your picture is bullshit maybe from the same thread. But mine was a real poll with thousands of people but i cant find them anymore

This is weird, I saved the Image I had posted here:
as a .png, so it should have uploaded as a .png, it uploaded as a .jpg instead.
What is this witchery?
After opening the same picture in MSpaint and re-saving it as .png (it was overwritten) and posting it again, it finally pops up as a .png...
I don't wanna have to manually open every picture and re-save it as .png (especially since all my files are already .png, is there any way to update their status so that they are autmatically recognized as .png when uploading them to Sup Forums?
Srangely enough I don't have the problem when posting the same files on 8ch@n....
I'll test ad be back in a minute.
It'd be nice If anyone could anser my question.

>tfw rewatching The Pacific
man, if the Japs wouldve won against the americans shit would look different today.
shame there are no war series from their or our point of view.

i am happy that the first post was an weep-post, but please post acuter girl next time.

Can you upload that picture as a .png, please?
I am currently trying to fugure out the underlying system (((behind))) most of my images being uploaeded as .jpg instead of lossless .png.....
Just repost it in the old thread..

i have evaluiated your picture again and i found it to be cute enough. the first time, i didn´t really examine it carefully

Zhe indie re-enactor scene has some good talents among them
It's but a tiny solace but it's at least something honest
youtube.com/watch?v=hl6MN9Nmn2U
youtube.com/watch?v=EArcmvYS2wk

Slow moving non-happenings Kraut/pol/ turns into weebistan
Its-all-so-tiresome.jpg

I'm assuming you have seen this.

cool, didnt know this exists, shame it is so short.

yeah, but thanks for reminding, I should rewatch it.

Thanks.
checked.
Don't you know about the anime-right yet?
Fucking pleb.
buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/the-far-right-weeb-army?utm_term=.anEQkNz2Q#.ca9KO325K

>kurz vor Mitternacht unter der Woche
>Leute posten Anime
>auf einen Anime Brett
>user beschwert sich über shitposts
what are we supposed to do, hail Hitler all day?

Yamato – The Last Battle , wasn't a bad movie too

afd.de/geld-spenden/
Damn dude... check this.

Sup Forums isn't for weebs only but post what ever you want user

>Thanks.
fuck you for making me do that. i don´t see a purpose in this, but to appeace your autism. you used me and i feel dirty

>what are we supposed to do, heil hitler all day?
Not even once you absolute NPD-voting downsie child.
Speak about zhe habbenings, mek ebic memes and share news articles.

>but post what ever you want user
k

AfD members need to step up their meme game. Lefties are triggerd af because of pic related.

Checked.
Why, what exactly did you do, so that it uploads as a .png?
This is something that is worthwhile knowing and spreading, you see.

>Not even once you absolute NPD-voting downsie child.
>Speak about zhe habbenings, mek ebic memes and share news articles.
no

Well let me help you then.
Read pic related. what does this make you feel?
This timer is expected to be filled by 27.12.2017

AAAAAAAAAA

>open paint
>save file as a png (the option is below the field, where you enter the name)

alternatively: google
i should scold you for being so fucking retarded and lazy

it´s okay. AfD will just survive on love and prayers, sunshine and what the nature voluntary offers, like apples that have fallen from a tree

Are those .pngs made by you or all .png?
Sup Forums removes certain metadata from images so kiddies don't dox themselves.
Maybe this is achieved by changing it to .jpg in some chases.
The other option it's some image optimization in your browser. Opera?

The thing is, I always save as .png, and, looking into the properties, I can see my images are already .png's, all that happens is, that it uploads here as .jpg.
This doesn't happen on cripplechan.
Also, I am not reatarded, I am in the 92nd percentile in terms of IQ.

I mean they're in the bundestag, aren't they eligeable for government funding by now?
Every party gets funds for the sake of propaganda and advertisement material. (CDU obviously has the most monies and had a large-ass TV-Ad)
Sheesh no need to be like that, we're all friends here.

Actually, now that they are in the Bundestag, they get state-finacing, so asking for more gibs is almost kind jewish, desu~

>The thing is, I always save as .png, and, looking into the properties, I can see my images are already .png's, all that happens is, that it uploads here as .jpg.
>This doesn't happen on cripplechan.
i will pray for you
(or tell you to use google)
>why does Sup Forums X
>why does my painting programm X do Y

>I am in the 92nd percentile in terms of IQ.
i am sure that you are on the lower end of the 92nd percentile.

Test.
Sorry for niggerposting.

Let's see if this image is now a .png on here.
I don't wanna add add-ons, but ok, I will try Sup Forums X.

That's what i'm saying.

>Actually, now that they are in the Bundestag, they get state-finacing, so asking for more gibs is almost kind jewish, desu~
that´s true, but if you want to beat the jew, be the jew
desu :3

>I mean they're in the bundestag, aren't they eligeable for government funding by now?
If they don't collect the money, they must repay a lof of already received money

Y'see, NOW you are making sense to me.
Althogh i disagree with that kind of work ethics...

The smaller the party the smaller the budget too, so it KIND of makes sense, since every party is turning pale at the cost for re-elections

The fact that the AfD is getting its money together for re-elections must mean they know shit we don't.

HYPETIME!
youtube.com/watch?v=LldwGGJXfAw

Contain you autism user he meant x as an unknown not 4chanX.
Now it's a .png what did you do differnt?

you´ve done it user! you have transcended humanity with your low level upper 92nd percentile IQ

see, it worked:
The gore image is now a .png...

Are you telling me Sup Forums x alleviates this.
Btw, I already looked other places, there seemed to be no explanation into the exact reasons why this happened.
I confirmed before re-saving the image that went up in was in fact a .png..
In the image was already saved as .png, but went up as ,jpg
In I opened in MSpaint and resaved as .png.... tada, it worked. Is there any way to "update" all my images to behave like this, I have over 2000 pepes and several wojaks...
All I can think of is to use an Exif-editor, and change one mundane detail, then letting the program overwrite all the meta-data..

Checked.
What is your IQ, Mr-Ubermensch?

>getting hyped out of nowhere on a thursday night
reelection will be like pic related

you should have posted this picture in the first place

average or slightly above. fucked myself up by consuming to much media

Image optimization software that allows you to select an entire folders of images to strip metadata from should do it.
Or stop caring, so what if silly memes are .jpg?

You don't think that the re-elections will cost them greatly? that it will point out their indecisiveness and inabillity to even find compromise in the face of right-wing supremacy?

>so what if silly memes are .jpg?
don´t trigger the autism. there is a reason behind it and he will actually tell you the reason, but in a way that totally leaves you uninterested and bored behind

>You don't think that the re-elections will cost them greatly
it will cost them greatly. it doesn´t even matter if they gain some votes, because in the longrun they will still perform very bad sicne they are rotten to the core. the people will stop giving their trust into these people and their artificially created monster of democracy

Did you ever get clinically tested?
I scored 135 when I was about 13.
.jpg has data-loss when anotherr user saves the meme and then reposts it.
This means, that the older the meme is, the less likely it is to find a version without .jpg artefacts. I have seen this with far too man otherwise good infographics posted here, it is unprofessional and makes things less credible.
Also, a good meme gets reposted, so it HAS to be loss-less. Otherwise it is doomed to become a pixelated mess.youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos

>Did you ever get clinically tested?
nope, i just made some observations.
>Realschule: i am one of the best students
>berufliches Gymnasium: i am mediocre (ich hatte auf einmal kein Bock mehr so ein Streber zu sein wie auf der Realschule. mein Umfeld hatte sich damals drastisch verändert und das Gymnasium war ein bissl scheiße)
>university: absolutely average
i can score with some personal strentghs i have and work on my weaknesses, like reducing media consumption.

Fair point with infographics.
Anyway your editing software probably adds your username to images and the Sup Forums meta data filter changes them to .jpg for whatever reason.

>like reducing media consumption
which i am currently not doing

Fair point.
Of course my chances of accomplishing something substantial with my given intelligence are infinitesimal, however, never underestimate how profound the effect of a good work-ehtic and self-improvement can be.
It's fucking depressing though, not being *that* smart.
We really need eugenics, especially since intelligence is 50-60% hereditary.

Good night.

I any of you ever go through a hard time I really recommend to read the bible.

>Of course my chances of accomplishing something substantial with my given intelligence are infinitesimal, however, never underestimate how profound the effect of a good work-ehtic and self-improvement can be
true

good night

as long as it gets u some cute german church girl

good night

Gute Nacht

One last question, is saving everything as .gif reatrded?
The problem of changing data formats doesn't extend to .gif...

>>Of course my chances of accomplishing something substantial with my given intelligence are infinitesimal, however, never underestimate how profound the effect of a good work-ehtic and self-improvement can be
>true

So short, so simple, and so depressing ;_; pic related.

>is saving everything as .gif retarded?
Yes. Read my earlier posts and try that.

CUTE CUPCAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit, it's the exact same bs as with .png-saved images.
Welp, I have to do what said, but that is for tomorrow.
At least the algorithm can't fug up the actual gifs.

Did you use an image optimizer? You also didn't tell me if you're using Opera

I'm too tired, I use SJWfox, might change when I get more knowledgeable about anonimity online.
See ya.
(Testin image formats with another random image i saved, ameribros don't be offend plox)

>tfw i use Firefox :(

Interesting, when specifically selecting "all formats" when first saving the image, the situation of the image being uploaded as .jpg upin first re.use is evaded.
Save this, make a mental note.

nigger, just switch over to waterfox. it even takes over installed apps.

Running your shitposting through a free proxy is probably detrimental to your anonymity.
It's just one possible explanation for images coming out as .jpg.
This is a .png now so it really is only images created on you pc i.e. the metadata filter.

I don't think it plays a role how you download. It's when you change an image on your pc that the meta is added.

Obama nuked the Krautschits and now they shitpost here. Shit to shit, stone to stone. Amen

Let it all go down soon, I'm tired of these shits Kek. We need to resurrect the Reich, we don't have time or a place for moron svens fapping to kike aids.