Krautgate

>ZEPH W/ SARGON TAPES
Confirms Sargon knew of dox op. Argued with Kraut to stop, was not part of it. Kraut had dox on Alt Hype, JF, & CRP:
youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk

>The Madness of the Sargonites (AH)
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c

Other urls found in this thread:

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzalo_Lira
kiwifarms.is/threads/coachredpill-gonzalo-lira-expat229.36610/
businessinsider.com/author/gonzalo-lira
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
youtube.com/watch?v=Zp3os2s4WJc
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1328033/anti-depressants
starsybyll.wordpress.com/2013/10/16/new-york-comicon-the-hypening-plus-the-manhattan-comiconikaze-bomb/
nytimes.com/by/amy-harmon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>You see, kraut was a talented young man.
*Coach leans back in his chair*
>See, but he made one fatal mistake.
*Smirks, coaches camera focuses on his left nostril as it flares wide open*
>He let his emotions get the better of him! He's a LO-ZER!
*Coaches retinal camera zooms inside his rectum*
>He doxed me, at great risk I might at!
*Camera does a panning shot around the room*
>He will never be on the internet again. I will sue this motherfucker if he ever returns to the internet. He has lost his internet privileges as far as I am concerned.
*Coachs neural implant camera zooms in on one of his three remaining braincells*
>Oh and that hippy FUCK, Uh - Jeff Holiday? If I ever see that "man" at Killroy, I will fuck him up.

Can't wait till that one spaniard and american shit up the thread again.

HEBREW

BOOTY

Remember that all those who took part in those discord slander/doxx operations must burn with no survivors.

>DON'T POST MY WIKI PAGE YOU DOXXERS
es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzalo_Lira
kiwifarms.is/threads/coachredpill-gonzalo-lira-expat229.36610/
businessinsider.com/author/gonzalo-lira

Is there anyone worse than Gonzalo Lira?

REMINDER THAT THIS IS ABOUT AN AMERICAN MSM SCANDAL IN WHICH THE NYT ARE DOXXING THEIR POLITICAL OPPONENTS

I’m here

I dont get it

BIG

KHAZAR

Please focus on the immense clusterfuck and potential for getting some shithead journalists in trouble and not DUURRRR BOOBS if you possibly can lads

FIGHT ME IRL

Yes Aydin

Remainder there was a NYT journo on the server

BTFO LIST

KRAUT [X]
JEFF [X]
HABEEB [/]
VADIM [/]
BUNTY KING [ ]
SANDRE [ ]
ZABBIE [ ]
DRALLASTA [ ]
THAT GIRL [X]
VEE [/]
SARGON [ ]
THUNDERFOOT [/]
CRP [X]

EVERY THREAD UNTIL ITS ALL BURNED AND REMEMBER

NO MERCY

Have you ever seen how he does a multi-cam setup?

I'd just like to interject for a moment. There is apparently a controversy about the proper spelling of the word "dox"; some write it with a double x, but that is a mistake.

The digraph "xx" is pronounced like j in Spanish or the "ch" in German "ach". It is used with computers as a replacement for the letter exx, which has a single stroke going down to the right and two parallel strokes going down to the left, because computers generally can't handle that letter. The exx is derived from the Greek letter chi, and pronounced like it; but since that Greek letter looks like our "x", it had to be modified with an added parallel stroke when it was introduced into English.

Thus, we usually have to write the name of the oil company as "Exxon", though its proper spelling is "e exx o n". (Don't make the mistake of pronouncing "Exxon" like "exon"; you will appear unsophisticated.)

The exx also gives us an unambiguous way to phonetically spell the exclamation of disgust, "yexx" or "ixx".

Since the word "dox" is derived from "docs", it should be written with a single "x", as it is pronounced.

***QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID***
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul op. of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/ & Antifa to infiltrate, gaslight, & delet every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything.

>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:

>Kraut is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA

>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0

>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js

>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:

>Kraut is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA

>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8

>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA

>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk

>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

lurk moar, got a year or two to spare?

Non-whites make everything worse.

SHALL NOT BE IGNORED

Hard hitting stuff user, keep up the good work.

Can someone post all pastas?

the ass is fat!

Jim's video should re-focus the shitstorm a bit.

How about filtering them?

Are there any lewds of that Amy person

Why?

At this point, why are we even having these threads? Is it just to pass time until metokur releases his video?

or is it just to argue over this dumb broad?

At this point that Aydin stuff is 2 lefty shills and a bunch of thirsty betas/incels falling for it.

Good pasta.
crp is such an out of touch alfabet bitch

Let's hope so because this desperate teenager shit is making me want to neck myself for posting here

I promise I will stop shit posting if faggots stop worshipping her

thanks man, its my own OC :^)

>20+ e-celeb threads a day
What the fuck happened to Sup Forums?

Yes, so that was the joke?

Aydin will you do an ASMR reading of Mein Kampf for us

this
thirsty faggots OUT

We fell in love with coalburners

there was a MSM journo under the name "Amy" working with Kraut & Co in his little doxxing empire. Lefty shills are trying to use Aydin as a way of causing disruption to stop Sup Forums outing this "Amy" and revealing the scandal. This is a massive US-national scandal waiting to blow up and the left are desperate to save their skin.
Let's send this discovery to the most prominent figures on Twitter, I know most of this board hates them but we need to spread the word that MSM is down to doxxing the political opposition

Some recent new leaks, Thunderfoot vs JF, Sargon saying Kraut dindu nothing.

THUNDERF00T NEXT

GET IN FAGS we're staging a hostile takeover of skeptic youtube for race realism. Thunderf00t just did a shit-tier video offering basic bitch race denialism:
youtube.com/watch?v=Zp3os2s4WJc

THUNDERF00T IS THE NEXT KRAUT

Hammer JF and Alt-Hype to return fire in the war. Thunderfaggot has put forward basic bitch race denialist arguments and disingenuously tried to downplay what Kraut & his dox&pilpul discord did and was planning to do. Thunderfag refused to engage in any of the actual arguments that have been made over the past 4 months and effectively told his subscribers that JF and Alt-Hype were Anti-Vax-tier charlatans who were not worth engaging in.

Well, what can I say, yeah?
>leans back in chair, sips coffee and auto fellates
So, Kraut, right? What a loser. Its OH-VER. If you continue with your little youtube career i'll sue you.
>raises eyebrow and smirks at the camera, tard cum dripping down his chin
After I sue you, im going to fight you irl at an event, but wait, I wont actually do this because the events not going to happen.
>camera switches to an overhead shot as it pans backward while he blackpills his audience
I make these videos for my son to watch in the future, so he knows what their father was like.
>camera shifts to 4 different views within a 3 second time span. *Invokes Juden Peterstein*
So, solzhenitsyn, yeah?

both, also to post memes and strategise ways to bring down either Don Sargon: the Soyfather or Thundercuck

No it was just making fun of Gonzalo in general. Wasn't that funny desu

THUNDERFAG INCLUDED ALT-HYPE GETTING SLAPPED IN HIS PREVIEW BUT NO MENTION OR LINK TO ALT-HYPES VIDEOS

It's a cheap sucker punch
>heh race realists are charlatans just like drumpf, alex jones, or creationists
>no i won't link to their arguments or engage them in any way heh just trust me when i malign them

Hey, hello user
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1328033/anti-depressants
starsybyll.wordpress.com/2013/10/16/new-york-comicon-the-hypening-plus-the-manhattan-comiconikaze-bomb/
Poor gurl
(btw, I'm archiving everything, so don't worry)

Wait, what did Sarcuck say?

But the more you post the more we thirst.

It's a vicious cycle.

Good post, 10/10.

You are making more posts than anyone else you mutt.

So, Kraut right?
>raises left eyebrow and pulls out his circumsized penis as his sub count grows
Just give it up, yeah? ITS OH-VER
>sprouts an udder underneath his suit as lulmilk seeps through his shirt
Your internet privvies are now denied, or i'll sue you. Okay?
>takes a sip of coffee as black spots form on his skin
Sargon, knew. Right?!
>auto fellatio initiated as tard cum drips from his chin
ITS OVER! YEAH? Also, give up white man, the muzzies are more virile. Just let me hitch up with JF so I can pull this good man down into the trenches with me
>17 stomachs swell up inside of his old man belly as his channel explodes into drama city.
Coachboomer out! Remember the 6 million, fellow redpillers!

I've seen Jews twice in my life.
I wasn't starstruck but I was confused. It was Sunday and here near my house in the middle of the city there was a bearded stereotypical Jew and some equally stereotypical Jewish kid with those padawan pinytails or whatever. Shit was weird.

They all need to burn and CRP with them.

Jeff fags also divert threads when their favourite e-celebs are made fun of. I recall a thread months back when one of them spammed red pill images and effectively screaming "look at the j00s instead". Kind of embarrassing really.

You forgot aiu
Screencapped for future mayhem :^)

In the nicest way possible you should evaluate the benefits of ending your life. Remember, helium is a painless escape! :)

Had a stream today. He's probably downplaying shit for when Jim's video hits.

The NYT journo's full name and articles where droped on previous thread, someone has to have them still. It was Amy H something i bealive.

I'd say you're really, really overhyping this. TF doesn't care nearly enough for the same shit to work as with kraut. If JF were to btfo him, he'd simply lose interest and move on to do other things.

This, keep up the attack.

Ye, coach is a retarded boomer, what did you expect?

War on Thunderf00t and the rest of the skeptic race denialists. See

That's all the decent pastas I've saved.

nytimes.com/by/amy-harmon

She has done literally nothing wrong apart from idolising kraut before he broke her heart. By all means if there is any interesting posts/good pics then post them but no bully. There is no ill will towards her, atleast there shouldn't be.

every.fucking.time

Is AIU relevant to this at all.

kraut and sargon were complicit. working with jewish reporters and doing jewye tricks to 'defeat' the alt-right

# never forget # sargon knew

I don't understand why he's being such a prick about it really, his entire schtick has always been 'I'm untouchable anyway' so why is he so dishonest about this race stuff?

See

she thicc

The gril, HannH was it, that Kraut 'kidnapped', i think i was in discord with her in harmful opinions discord when he was still active.

I'd suckle those fo real

>nytimes.com/by/amy-harmon
THIS IS WHAT THEY DONT WANT YOU TO TALK ABOUT

I thought you were just fun posting but it's obvious now that you are trying to slide the conversation.

I really think the pressure should be kept up on Thunderf00t.

His dislike bar is not nearly big enough though the comments are all dominated by race realists at least.

If we troll him on it it may force him into this shitstorm too.

Amy Harman
Get some milkers of her

Hes a spergy shillary supporter.
Hellooooo mcfly, hellooooo, anybdy home?

Thundercuck:
>Intelligence doesn't even matter!
>*If it evens exists or can be measured heh*
>All society needs is to function is to store information and pass it on
>If we gave Africans USB sticks they would have a first world society!

Does anyone unironically find this kike attractive? Look at that photoshopped ass

>The A B S O L U T E state

Who even is this?

so that the retarded part of Sup Forums is sperged out when something new comes to light.
zeph, you still got 4h of tape not in da poeblicc specse...

This, we need to drag him by making him upset at us.

Amy Harmon, NYT journalist was involved in Kraut & Co's empire of doxxing their political enemies.

>nytimes.com/by/amy-harmon

Is she a Jewish coalburner? If not then Sup Forums doesn’t care

Well ok so lets get some direction in this war, otherwise it's just shitposting.

The guy admits to making useless, non-researched videos so that's a start. What else can we use against him?

>If we troll him on it it may force him into this shitstorm too.
I support this notion, it's the correct course of action.
>mfw Sup Forums is starting to cloud seed an already enormous shitstorm

Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

nibba you're practically the only one posting about it

If everyone sees it then why the fuck are you playing along like useful fucking idiots?

The only people benefiting from this moralfaggy drama between Sargoy and CRP are Sargoy and the skeptics and CRP himself.
Sargoy and his buddies benefit because the drama takes attention away from the burning wreckage of Kraut's server and all the shit that people involved there did, as it focuses all attention on CRP and his moralfaggy crusade, that has NO CHANCE of harming Sargon. CRP benefits because he gets the fucking attention and drama he desperately wants, like the whore he is.

If we can get her to publish an Article on JF and race realism right now. It'd be fucking huge.

NIGGER

LOVING

I believe that this post is probably bait. Is it the aura of self-righteousness? Perhaps it’s the hyperbolic nature of a couple of the sentences. It’s difficult to pinpoint exactly what is said that brings up suspicions of cowardly disingenuousness. There is probably a number of things in this post one could call inaccurate. I’ll posit here that the mentality of the person behind the post is that of a childish, irresponsible middle-aged man that could be described as feeling inadequate in comparison to his peers. The events in the global realm of politics that have recently transpired might well be causing feelings of not just hatred, but of rage. We are probably talking about a very low quality and below average psyche here. Rather than focus on self improvement, this individual feels and desires to tear down other people, belief systems, and ideologies out of a purely spiteful emotional origin. Any reconciliation or attempted venture to educate this poster will be done in vain. In the end, there are things said, I believe, that can actually help to educate and inform us about the cold and brutal tendencies of our fellow forum users. However, I am skeptical about the scope and quality of too much of what was said on a purely ethical framework.

Thank you.

no homo though

It's potentially our best chance to take down Sargon, Vee and CRP

Then my work here is done! But I just want to let you know Kraut sends his regards