Winter Gods

Do those who don't worship Jewish gods and keep to their Nordic cultural traditions really worship the gods of Thor, Odin and Loki?

I know Varg and his family keep to the old ways on their farm in France, but what about the rest of the whites?

Americans need not apply. You're not white.

>cultural traditions
>Cant write
>Get cucked by Romans
>Need help of Romans
>Still cant write
>Get cucked by christians
>Need help of christians
>Finally convert to christianity
>Get cucked by muslims
>????

Just your daily reminder that self proclaimed "pagans" are literally LARP cuck tier.

>wearing roman armor

Says a Muslim.

It's Celtic.

>cringes at uneducated comment
>looks at flag
>laughs

You left one shepherd for another.
Get slaughtered sheep
BAAAAaaaaahhhh

>Says a Muslim
Literally "no u"
off yourself

He did use an Islamic flag.

We don't worship our gods. We hold kinship and troth with them. Big difference.

whites worship Placenta

I asked for Whites to answer.

What gods to you worship, Leaf?

>thursday = Tors dag
>Onsdag/wednesday = odens dag

we have the same thing as culture instead of religion, i wish swedes had the honor and integrity of older swedes but i don't miss the family feuds hence why so few lived/survived here before modern times

>cryingmutt.jpg
that's alright, enjoy hell

Varg is a disgusting snownigger, only subhumans believe in something that doesn't exists, fucking nordic cucks

Snow gods are dead, only the desert lords remain

Yes it was a Celtic design but the Romans improved it

Registered member of Ásatrú. Nonbeliever but I like it though.

Im all for traditional off-grid living, but Varg is an antisocial contrarian. He talks about this "tribalism" but only lives with his wife and kids, instead of gathering like minded families to create an actual community that isn't fucking internet based like he's created.

If he tried to create a community like you want he'd get Waco'd by the French government.

He is either a Muslim or he talked badly about his own ancestor. The EU fag had every right to call him out

>Nordic traditions
That's implying every European is nordic.

And Varg isn't Celtic.

All Nords are European.

Not all Europeans are Nords.

Right, but Varg is a LARPer. If he really would want to "honor his ancestors" he'd be in his homeland rather than making autistic videos in a van. Nords are bottom tier in regards to Europeans.

>Anime reaction image
Into the trash you go

>Excuses
They already tried once and it didn't work, if he really wanted to make a community he'd just move, we all know he can afford it. He's living in France because of the welfare system and uses the "muh ice age n sheeiit" as an excuse to stay.

Are you open IRL about your unfounded hate for Jews?

Varg isn't on welfare. He owns and operates a farm, sells his own music and RPG system.

Dying in a Waco type situation is my dream.

Either as the aggressor or defender.

P-please no bully Varg
>t.amerifat

>hatred
Yeah, my friends know I hate Jews. Though I never mentioned my hatred for Jews, did I mister CIAnigger?

>Varg is on welfare
This meme needs to die already.

I have cousins in the North East whose town still has a small grove dedicated to Alaisiagae

None of the other Gods have one, though, Belatucadnos and Agroná /Andrasta aren't really relevant any more.

I don't worship a jew god you dumb snownigger.

Have fun with your pure white wotanism.

>>Anime reaction image
I think you've got the wrong door. Reddit is two blocks down.

varg is one of the most well known black metal musicians out there, he gets plenty of burzumbux

>uses anti-Semitic flag
>claims he never exposed his hate for Jewish children

Many Pagans aren't even theists but are atheists.

Varg hates non-whites like you.

Kek. Off by one.

You're American. You're not white.

>He owns and operates a farm
This proves how ignorant you are. He's against agriculture.

Where are you from?

I was wrong, I called him a retarded westerner who only recently discovered gardenening, but that was before I found out he supported the Serbs against NATO.

He is also redpilled about Orthodoxy being mostly pagan

Nice deflect.

Now go kys larper. Varg isn't going to give you a shoutout or suck your left nut for defending him and his failed ideas.

Even if i would be a muslim how does this make my comment less true?

BTW: You are missing a nice moon in the middle of your little star cicle.

i dont pagans really truelly beleive in thier gods in the same way as christians do

even varg said mythology/the gods where just symbolic

paganism is a dead religion we only have the mythology that was ironically kept alive by christians... not to mention pagans did sacrifice people espeically the semetics and south americans