Why does America Still have Supermax Prisons?

How can America support human rights and humane treatment when they literally have supermax prisons.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADX_Florence
metro.co.uk/2017/02/27/what-is-a-red-room-do-darkweb-live-stream-murder-sites-really-exist-6476047/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

niggers

humane treatment need not be afforded to those that have not respected the rights of others

Criminals aren't human.

So if someone makes one mistake they can be tortured?

The Yuropoor model is to release violent people back into society, or not imprisonthem at all... you know like sexual emergencies or "I didnt knows dat pulling dat trigger make da gun shoot"..

Cheaper than Supermax prisons is one 9mm round ...

There are different levels of prisons.
IF you are not in organized Crime or anything violent you probably get to a low Security prision .

Yeah as long as the mistake is illegal and a judge sentences them to it. Why is this so hard to understand?

>One mistake

You have to get into regular prison, then repeatedly cause trouble (like killing multiple guards /inmates, starting riots, etc) there until they move you to a supermax.

I agree though, it would be more humane and cost effective to just hang them.

Yeah but just because someone is a violent criminal doesn't mean they deserve supermax

Because there's this thing called "excessive punishments".

Those prisons are specifically for the most dangerous inmates, who cannot be allowed to communicate or escape, like gang leaders and terrorists

Because niggers and spics.

Ted Kaczynski isn't either of those things

Supermax means super maximum security. It has nothing to do with how the inmates are treated.

Why not death penalty?

You don't get sent to a supermax prison for youthful indiscretions and momentary lapses of judgment.

>Ted Kaczynski mails bombs to airports
>Not a terrorist

Also, he's incredibly intelligent, so that makes him dangerous.

tell that to his victims, you dumb faggot

if you think american prisons are bad, you need to see what the french prison system is like.

There's no one on earth who deserves to go to a supermax.

Niggers are not human and the most humane thing you can do to them is lock them up so they are no longer a threat to society.

if the mistake is grave enough, yes

i understand you're just looking for an argument here for your own personal amusement, but there are better points you could make against supermax facilities

right now you're just coming off as a painfully obvious troll trying to get a reaction out of people by baiting them with statements like these, that seem like they're saying something but don't actually discuss the core of the issue

come back to me when you have actual arguments to back your bait questions

>it's humane to let psychotic violent murderous rapist niggers interact with the rest of the population, or even people convicted of petty crimes such as tax evasion or minor theft

>Why does America Still have Supermax Prisons?
You're right. We should replace them all with gallows.

How many of your family members can I rape and kill before you consider changing your mind, memeflag?

>murders in cold blood
>rapes a dozen children
>b-but it was just a mistake
shove it up your ass, dumbshit.

What else would you do with them? Let them continue to kill other inmates and guards, or let them keep getting freed by their gang like the fucking cartel leaders of Mexico?

Why bother wasting your time arguing with a Kike faggot?

Except you're obviously trolling. I'm having you banned because i know you don't actually support prisons like these

No actually thats very inhumane you fucking idiot

True

Just because i'd be mad doesn't mean you deserve a punishment that bad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADX_Florence
Scroll down to notable inmates.
would you share a cell with any of these people?

>Niggers
>Humans

Pick one you stupid fuck.

>No actually thats very inhumane you fucking idiot

Good point, put them in supermax. Or better yet just execute them. Unless you think it's humane to force taxpayers to pay for housing, feeding, and providing medical assistance to savages.

>Just because i'd be mad doesn't mean you deserve a punishment that bad.
You wouldn't happen to be related to the family who's daughter was raped and murdered by a pack of niggers, and then paid for those niggers to go to college, would you?

How much will you pay me for brutalizing and killing your family?

Thats bad but doesn't mean you deserve life in supermax

Since when do ""kikes"" oppose supermax

Excution if they kill guards

No, but if they are like that why not execution

Many of them await execution, and most of them are disruptive to a normal prison and likely to incite a riot, or kill the guards.

>put them in a supermax
No that's inhumane

>execute them
That would work

Why not make execution dates earlier so they don't have to await them?

>umane treatment need not be afforded to those that have not respected the rights of others

What are victimless crimes?

>ooohhh yes your honor sentence me to life in maximum security prison for forgetting to say “supreme leader” before Hillary Clinton

His cause may not have been bad, but from a legal perspective he is a terrorist. Allowing him to communicate too freely might enable him to plan attacks with others.

Our appeal system is very lengthy.

I agree. America should stop supporting human rights and humane treatment.

That just sounds like a headache of a contract to get into. So many holes. I wouldn't sign that shit lol

Niggers and dysgenics, mostly niggers though.

Daily reminder:

Anytime you ask, "why does this fucked up thing/situation/practice exist in America?" the answer is almost always muds, or if you want to go a layer deeper, the answer is jews.

Ok, I agree with you on your point of execution, but the system is set up so that 'deserve' the right to repeal their conviction if new evidence or reasonable doubt surfaces. Also they need somewhere inescapable to say while they await potential execution. All in all, supermax prisons are needed.
There should be nothing more to say from either of us.

>Just because i'd be mad doesn't mean you deserve a punishment that bad
Drink more soy you cuck

cuz we supermax criminals, nigga. ur yero joints get bust out by dis donkey dick. u got white bitches guarding men i fuck dem bitches through the bars, niggaaaaz.

>tell that to his victims, you dumb faggot

One in three inmates is there for breaking the health and safety code. No victims are named.

>when they literally have supermax prisons
whats the problem with having supermax prisons? When you have a problem you come up with a solution. Supermax prisons are a solution to a violent problem.

I fail to see how your point makes any sense or has any value

IMO, Prison cells are WAY WAY WAY too big. Make them 5 times smaller and put 5 times as many prisoners in them. And what's all this "locked up 23 hours a day" shit?! It needs to be 24 HOURS A DAY

A solution thats worse than any problem that could possibly be created.

Do you really think kids that get caught with weed go to a Supermax prison? Are you that fucking stupid?

Those places are for extremely dangerous people who should just be executed but faggots like you make that not possible so we send them to a place where they cant kill people.

>Supermax prisons are a solution to a violent problem
except 95% of prisoners are there for nonviolent crimes. do you realize how many men are in prison for violating a nonsensical restraining order completely by mistake? it's astounding how fucked up our system is and yet ignorant flag waving retards jump to defend it at the first sign of criticism.

>Those places are for extremely dangerous people who should just be executed but faggots like you make that not possible so we send them to a place where they cant kill people.
So people like me who support the death penalty are somehow making that not possible, yet guys like you who are anti-death penalty aren't? WHAT????

Don't be a fucking subhuman and you won't end up in there

American prison systems are just as flawed as american judicial systems. People have the belief that everyone sent to a Supermax prison has been tried accordingly and is undeserving of comfort.

There are scumbags in this world that need to be separated from the general public, but when you compare incarceration rates per population rates, one finds america is grossly over sentencing people for petty offenses, or failure to a court order.

Even recently a man in florida was sentenced for 15 years in prison for putting bacon on the steps of a mosque. The people who murdered my brother only got 10 years.

There's no justice in this world, you can not compensate people for some crimes. More so, there is a strata of people in this country that engage in legal cronyism. There's no difference between the Italian Mafia's omerta than the blue wall of silence.

How else can we protect the human rights and humane treatment of the innocent from violent savages?

I assumed you where some liberal retard who was against it.

Don't deflect this though.

>Do you really think kids that get caught with weed go to a Supermax prison? Are you that fucking stupid?

>muhh huuuman rightsss

black people exist

>people murder your brother
>you don't kill them
>they get 10 years and you're okay with that like a cuck
Did he know you were such a faggot when he was alive?

Only federal prison. Most all prisoners are in state prisons, where the majority are there for violent crimes.

No one caught with just weed goes to supermax dingus

>American prison systems are just as flawed as american judicial systems. People have the belief that everyone sent to a Supermax prison has been tried accordingly and is undeserving of comfort.
oh i am laughing

Supermax isn't for niggers. Niggers aren't smart enough to be dangerous enough to require supermax.

i laughing at you and your stupidity

All supermax prisons should just become death camps.

Well I will have the opportunity in time, but in the mean time while the pigs house the niggers, i'll just further my own enjoyment of life.

It's funny because if you knew wat a DA is, they are people who don't care one bit about who you are, what you do, or even what you done for that matter, they strive only to prosecute you to the fullest extant of the law if you are a nobody. If you considered every sin, every deviation from the law in your youth or even now, you could very well be sitting behind bars.

he's not okay with that, he's pissed
furthermore, if you murder someone, ten years of your life are gone, it's not worth it
dumb leaf

I vote to have OP lodge some of our supermax prisoners to spare them the indignity of being housed securely behind bars.

they don't go to supermax prisons.

Yeah, you're not a free country because you put niggers in your jails...

Fuck you OP you retard.

Yeah sure torture is TOTALLY fine

What's wrong with supermax prisons?
Should criminals be forced to fight every other criminal living in constant fear in a general population?
Should non violent criminals be forced to complete their sentences with mass murders?

Because Democrats are faggots and won't allow it.

Interesting, that pic is the Prison of Hohenschönhausen in Berlin. It was the GDR Prison of the Ministry for State Security (MFS,Stasi).

Have been there a few times.

Because liberals won't let us execute them. All the money that could be saved on using one bullet versus a prison.

True, killing criminals is more humane.

>one mistake
>supermax
Got some bad news for you, user, you're retarded.

>do you realize how many men are in prison for violating a nonsensical restraining order completely by mistake?
How many men are in supermax prisons for violating restraining orders by mistake?

“Contradictions do not exist. Whenever you think you are facing a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong.”

A friend's dad was held there.

My friend still gets salty whenever the GDR is mentioned. He has a jewish name, too

>Have been there a few times.
The cells must be very comfy if you didn't learn enough to not have to go back a few times.

>Thats bad but doesn't mean you deserve life in supermax

You are one sick mother fucker. You have no idea the about the level of evil that exists in this world. Some people deserve worse than life supermax in my opinion. Some people do things that are so evil that inhumane becomes irrelevant because there is no reason to deem that ''person'' human anymore. Some people deserve a miserable, agonizing existence for the rest of their living days.

You are a sick nasty freak.

I'm still not sure why high security prisons are bad.

>ten years of your life are gone
And if you got murdered ALL of your life is gone. They should take all of the life from the subhumans that did it.

If you ever get kidnapped and put in a red room I'd love to see you sit there as you're brutally tortured and killed for the sick pleasure of others and still think to yourself ''well, this guy and everyone watching don't deserve life in supermax because it's inhumane''

So why arent your prisons filled with refugees?

You realize the GDR doesnt exist and thus you could potentially assume it is a museum now, cant you?

Oh you're talking about Bond Villains, sure then they deserve supermax.

human rights

>Should criminals be forced to fight every other criminal living in constant fear in a general population?
Where would you moral integrity be place if you assume that people who are caught with drugs and a wad of cash should be susceptible to extortion and intimidation behind walls if you deemed such activity reprehensible in the first place?
>Should non violent criminals be forced to complete their sentences with mass murders?
I've been in holding cells with murderers before, and not all people who do bad things are bad people, but all bad people do bad things. I can understand a murderer invokes retribution, but vendettas are personal. In most correctional facilities, people that are constantly aggressive with inmates or officers are housed separately, being that most normal people would lynch someone that is constantly attacking people without merit.

I've heard of stories of people being charged with abduction/kidnapping for blocking doorways, or people being charged with Domestic Violence for pressing their girl back into a chair. It's sad because in said circumstances, the person will drop the charges, only for the District Attorney's Office to pick it up.

and these guys too

Illegal border crossing should just be a capital offense, especially seeing as the Bill of Rights applies only to citizens

no this

metro.co.uk/2017/02/27/what-is-a-red-room-do-darkweb-live-stream-murder-sites-really-exist-6476047/

The greatest form of evil imo. I bet they even have elderly women, people with disabilities, schizos, all sorts of vulnerable people put into those rooms if they can. Anyone who operates such a thing should be subject to unimaginable suffering and pain for the rest of their lives.

>super intelligent
>has hoardes of fans on the outside

“If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom.”

>why are we treating mass murderers answers serial rapists so poorly
If you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime

what does that quote have to do with anything?

prisons for profit, ya ignant basterd!