TAX CUT THREAD

TAX CUT THREAD

1. Go to google
2. Search for "large corporation" "tax cut" "CEO"
3. Post quotes from CEOs about the trump tax cuts

We need to compile a list of companies that have immediately begun raising wages, handing out bonuses, and making plans to invest domestically as a result of Trump's tax plan.

We then need to spread these as a way to combat the "huurrrrrrrrrrrrr lowering taxes won't help the middle class!!!!" narrative. Dumping what I have

MAGA

>Boost profits
>give workers scraps
Sounds just about right. They get billions. We get pennies.

>we
Back to /leftingtonpol/.

Let's see:

>Wells Fargo raised hourly wages to $15 an hour, and pledged $400m in philanthropic donations

>AT&T announced it will pay $1,000 bonuses to 200,000 employees and will increase capital spending by $1 billion

>Comcast is to give $1,000 bonuses to 100,000 employees and invest $50 billion in infrastructure

>Boeing announced it will be spending $300,000,000 on employees due to the tax windfall

>CVS CEO plans on investing hundreds of millions in the US

>Walmart CEO said tax cuts will lead to lower prices for consumers and higher wages for workers

Oh yeah, every single tax bracket received a tax cut ON TOP of the corporate tax cuts. Nearly a million people received immediate wage hikes and bonuses within a single day of Trump passing tax reform.

HURRR DURRR WHY IS DRUMPF ALLOWED TO LOWER TAXES????? YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS DRUMLF!!! WE NEED A PERMANENT UNDERCLASS TO USE AS A RELIABLE VOTING BLOC!!!!'

This is why you should get nothing. Never happy.

>americans will now save thousands of dollars in taxes
>wages are already going up
>millions of workers are receiving huge bonuses
>millions of new people can get employed

>"REEEEEEE THE RICH ARE LOOTING THE FEDERAL TREASURY, BERNIE 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

can someone explain this logic from the left?

>Do literally nothing
>get raise and bonus
>and lower taxes
Fuck blumph and fuck white people! #GOPTAXSCAM # METOO

>>wages are already going up
they aren't. wages have stagnated for 30+ years now. These are all just empty promises like they've always been. Same shit happened during the Bush years, but you wouldn't remember that being a newfag and all.

1.5 trillion/350 million = 4285

I’ll be able to cash in because of my investments, but the idea this is going to get spread around is retarded.
I bet about 30% of people won’t see any change, 50% of people will get a couple hundred bucks a year until the regular people taxes expire, and the rest will go to the top 20% following an exponential curve weighted to the top.

A trillion dollars is one million millions, you can tell by that huge number that this is a regressive tax because that would be a life changing amount of money to a large portion of the population if it were spread out evenly. Tomorrow would be completely different if everyone got $4,000 today

They're just pretending to care about the deficit to push back. If they could double medicare/Social Security and give out free college they would do it without thinking about the deficit.

KILL ALL RICH PEOPLE
I DONT CARE IF THE TAX PLAN HELPS ME OR THE COUNTRY, FUCK THE RICH FOR GETTING CUTS

>up $6000 +div in ATT
>up $2000 +div in UPS
>up $6000 +div in FDX
>expected tax return is $2000
I can't be the only investor on Sup Forums loving the tax cuts am I?

>logic
>left

>le trickle down meme in 2017

Wouldn’t the fairest of taxes be a flat tax? As in everyone regardless of how much money they have, pays the same percentage? Wether you got 40,000 or 40,000,000 you pay the same percentage. Idk, seems the farest to me and doesn’t seem like there would be a lot of loopholes either.

>Allow people to keep more of their own money instead of using the force of government to rob it.
>Get hourly raise and a one time bonus.

Sounds like a win-win situation user, just as a reminder you are not entitled to other people's money, or are you the kind of person that would be mad if you see someone drop her purse and when you return it she gives you nothing?

>implying that leftists have any brain

Great idea but I’m too lazy to do that right now
> A bump is all I can give you

hahahahahahaha that fucking webm

Dont you know that there is only a limited supply of money!? Poor people are only poor because rich people are rich, so Rich should pay more taxes

(((Nonprofits)))

Every one take note of this complete retard right here.

Corporations small and large, employ the vast majority of US workers. Cutting the cost of their operations by reducing taxes from 35% to 21% allows them to spend a lot more money on higher wages, investment in R&D, bonuses, infrastructure, etc. and this is literally already happening, right now, at this very moment. This will benefit not just targeted subgroups and niche voting blocs, but the average middle class family. Since, you know, they work for a company. And Trump is reducing a significant financial burden on companies. And those companies cut paychecks every other week. Are you actually retarded or something?

Not only this, but taxes are being reduced for every single tax bracket. It equates to housands of dollars even in the lower brackets. An extra $100 a month goes a LONG way. A $5,000 raise for me equates to $134 increase per paycheck. So me getting $2000 back in taxes every year isn't the equivalent to getting a sizeable raise.

Please kill yourself as soon as possible

yup, poor people would still end up poor. Bad with money you see.

> Wells Fargo said they were going to increase wages for 100,000s of employees literally within hours of tax bill passing

You're a literal retard

DONT LOWER TAXES, NOTHING WILL HELP, WAGES WILL ALWAYS BE LOW, ITS JUST PART AND PARCEL

So say your flat taxes are 20%
P1 makes 40,000 - taxed $8,000
P2 makes $4m - taxed $800k

Do you see why that’s not viable?

Why is that not viable?

One thing people don't understand is the US had the highest corporate tax rate. It was 35%, PLUS income tax on paid out wages. So we are talking 50-60% (exact number depends on lots of factors).

>you cant use force to take peoples money!
>fuck the jews kill them the money grubbing jews!

That's a load of shit. My wife and I will be saving nearly $8,000 in our taxes in 2018, I just got a nice raise from my company, my 401k has already gone up about $6,000 since last week and I just found out I'm going to be a dad all thanks to this tax bill passing.

flat tax could be viable giving a good standard deduction, but I get your point and it is valid

P2 paying less than $1m in taxes isn’t hurting them that much. However, P1 paying $8k in taxes is a lot to them to have a sustainable living. To pay rent, car insurance, gas, groceries/ necessities, maybe a child, maybe a pet, dental/health care depending on benefit plan if any, etc. they wouldn’t be able to fix their brakes if they wore down.

lol love how you lap up the crumbs so eagerly.

...no?

im not burger and im not understanding: Werent "people" pretty much on arms because of the cuts ? So whats the exact reason they're investing that much? Did i miss something

>rethuglicans only care about the rich!!! Why doesn't anyone care about the middle class?

>heh, the middle class wants a 4 figure bonus, wage hikes, and lower income tax which translates to about $2000-$8000 for the average family? Tough luck blue collar rubes, you better be happy with what you had under obongo

>serve your corporate masters with massive tax cuts
>corporate masters respond by graciously throwing out a few crumbs to the plebs
>drumpfkins praise drumpf's plans
stay slaves to your neocon masters magapede scum

>nothing is better than something.
Got it. Leftypol Econ 101

You realize people were actual slaves in the Soviet Union? You know that right?

$1,000 is given to 100,000 people is $100,0000,000. These aren't crumbs, and this amount of money makes a HUGE impact on the working class. Isn't it funny that the best way to benefit the middle class is to remove restrictions on capitalism and decrease the government's role?

dumb commieposter

My cat's name is Duchess.

No helping the poor in Chicago and Detroit is something better than nothing, this actually makes things worse.

You realise blacks and japanese were actual slaves in the United States? In Soviet Union gulag victims deserved it for committing crime.

100,000 people? There are 100 times that amount dying right NOW due to gun crime and trump policies.

Is this a Reddit BTFO thread?

yeah, they should give all the profits to staff so there is no money left to invest in growth, completely nullifying the point of the reform
left logic

It's easier to be a NEET, we understand

Yeah, 10 years hard labour for stealing a handful of grain sounds fair

You realize we have forced labor in our prisons too right?

And we also have the largest prison population.

really makes yo-
Ignorance is strength.
Freedumb is slavery.

>Chicago and Detroit
those cities are better down razed down than wasting money on them.

>gulag only criminals
Oh yes, it was a fair trial and real good investigating done before sending someone to the gulags to fucking die. I guess most of the Ukranians were criminals and that means it was okay to starve them when it turned out that communism couldnt supply enough corn and grain

OHHHH BOY
we got us commie faggot
this should be fun

>No helping the poor in Chicago and Detroit is something better than nothing, this actually makes things worse.
If those useless pieces of shit want a better life they should make it for themselves. You live and die alone in this world. No one loves, no one cares about you, and no one should

>realise blacks and japanese were actual slaves in the United States? In Soviet Union gulag victims deserved it for committing crime.
Yes I'm sure the grandkinds of those shop keepers had dome serious fucked up shits. Bet the fucking child slaves had been fucking raping the proletariat in the street before daddy Stalin put them in work camps to fund his imperialist wars. To your first point though, who the fuck cares? If they didn't want to be slaves then Nat Turner should have won.
>100,000 people? There are 100 times that amount dying right NOW due to gun crime and trump policies.
No there isn't and even if there was I wouldn't give a shit.
Fuck off commie faggot

Corps are not people. They don't usufruct wealthy.

>for you good sir

AHAHHAHAHAHA!

That's like on Undercover Boss when 3 of the people get thousands of $$$ in gifts and one sucker gets "we're going to start a training program in your name and put you on an unpaid after hours committee."

seriously... waging min wage... already happening... other stuff is just tax break stuff for company.

only decent thing i've seen is ATT $1k bonuses. Stuff like that matters, the rest is companies trying to get more tax breaks and not give employees more.

Detroit and Chicago poor are constantly helped with social programs. Sorry, leftyfriend, but my immigrant parents came to Canada (with way higher taxes than the US and lesser wages) when they were 17 with only $1,000 in the 70s. They tirelessly worked from being dirt poor and raising 2 kids from the 80s to now owning a House well over $1m and my dad has tons of investments. Don’t give me this poor shit. I grew up poor. You’re talking about people with motivation and drive vs people who don’t care for it.

>Wells Fargo gives $400m to nonprofits and community organizations
>All of which are owned and operated by Wells Fargo

No being a revolutionary is hard.

Being tough on crime is essential to law and order.

Nice racism, typical trump voter.

Communism supplied plenty of grain until the peasants tried to keep it for themselves. Individual ownership is responsible for all those deaths.

>If those useless pieces of shit want a better life they should make it for themselves. You live and die alone in this world. No one loves, no one cares about you, and no one should
I CARE about them

>I CARE about them
Then you are a faggot

Btfo the boomer

hahaha you have to be the biggest faggot ive seen on here today

>I care about them
Says the communist who’s so busy trolling a Japanese trap-fisting board. Keep up the hard work!

So your parents fell to greed and materialist lust like the pathetic people they are. You bring shame on comrade Trudeau.

Not an argument.

You only have to argue with people you care about convincing. After trump reinstates macartheism your ass will be dead. You aren't worth the time

So you make your own clothing, don’t work at all, pay no taxes, don’t own a car or anything that uses gas/diesel, don’t have a home to live in, never been to a grocery store, etc? Just wondering for a friend.

dont bother replying to him look at his flag, he's not even trying to hide it

And comrade Trudeau is the furthest thing from a communist. He literally comes from one of the wealthiest families and just got caught accepting gifts from Aga Khan which violates Canadian ethics laws as PM.

kek
I still want Hail to the Chief to be replaced by the McMahon entrance song during Trump’s presidency.

>that shot of bernie looking mad as fuck

i would caption that "when the wealth actually gets redistributed"

I'm gonna go and cool off because arguing with capitalist scum stresses me out too much. Later losers.

fuck off jared

20% is 20%.

You know people were put in the Gulag for eating rotten grains from the field because they were starving, right?

I guess you've never heard of the holodomor

Oh shit, no really, i mean who would have thought that bosses would increase profit when their taxes are lower. And the water is wet.

>I'm having an autistic seizure and need to cool down by sucking some black cock
latter cuck, remember to brush your teeth after the blow job, otherwise your multiracial nonbinary boyfriend will know you were cheating on zim.

who fantasizes about themselves as a fat neckbeard?

S O Y
O
Y

Got my Trump Tax bonus today.

Anyone else?

Marxist fantasize about being victims or oppression. That why there are 96 genders, so the lily white, rich "men" and women can suck a dick every now and then ,spending more then I make in a year a semester in college, to become "victims".

The thing they do not understand is that their pet niggers and spics hate trans-whatever. They hate them as much as we do and have the lack of control enough to beat them to death in the street. It they ever get what they want, communism, trannies, faggots and muff divers get offed.

How accepting of faggotry was the Soviet Union? How about communist China?

Their fucking not.

You're getting baited, all commie flag posters are literally larping.

>i care about them
Then go there and do something. Give all your expendable income to their causes, go volunteer, DO something. Organize a group to do something. Power in numbers. Appeal to rich philanthropists. Oh, right, you don't want to do anything. You just want to force others to do it for you by funneling money to corrupt democrats who never, ever help their constituents but keep them enslaved by gibs.

Aw lil Dutchy

does the employer always pay the taxes for you or do you have to personally make payments into some government account?

Add this to the list. :)

As you can see the taxes are pre taken out by the feds. My employer gave me $5000. But after taxes it's $3617.50 what I actually receive. Bonuses are really taxed but that's not the fault of the employer.

okay, makes sense

These companies could afford these handouts anyway without it damaging their operating revenue.

Its fine though, the poor guy stops the repot guys coming over for 2 months and the rich guy gets a new private jet every year so yeh everyones doing great!

I found out today I got 6k this year but have to wait until Feb for the funds. For Christmas I got a 1k bonus but it was pre tax announcement

Nothing is ever enough. Sad

I thought the wealth doesn't trickle down though?

wtf I love Trump now

You know what?
>Trump can do no wrong

Sure he can. Blah blah blah.

>no he cant

But what about this politics? and what about this?

>It doesn't matter

It matter because blah blah.

>the ONLY thing that matters is that Trump is talking shit about the DEGENERATES

>Thats what we want. Someone calling em all out.

But what about BLAH BLAH...????

>at best, it will be a tiny bit better. at worst, it will be like its always been when it comes to the politics side of things.

>Trump is the leader of a fight AGAINST DEGENERACY

But muh... but...but...

Should have studied harder if you wanted to be rich.

Boosting corporate profits doesnt mean the ceo doesnt get taxed retards, it means corporations will have to invest more with the new cash.

I bet you never even met anyone who lived under communism. How about you leave your faggot first world campus and travel around asking actual survivors?