Do you think there is a sinister conspiracy by our governments to make everyone vegan...

Do you think there is a sinister conspiracy by our governments to make everyone vegan? More and more govermemt agencies are pushing a plant based (they are very careful not to actually use the word vegan) diet. The United Nations is a prefect example of trying to urge people to give up eating animals and dairy products. Our ancestors were more healthy and manly than we could ever be and they ate plenty of animals.

eater.com/2015/2/16/8048069/un-says-veganism-can-save-the-world-from-destruction

They shill it because if everyone is vegan we'd use less resources and sustain a higher population. Of course the far more obvious solution would be to shill for Africans to stop having 8 or 9 kids and feeding them.

Japanese and people in the Mediterranean live the longest, because of their diet.
Eat more fish.

>Our ancestors were more healthy and manly than we could ever be and they ate plenty of animals.
>more healthy
>more

Can’t tell if op is retarded or just the factory farm Jew shill (or both). Not only did our ancestors not have a full diet like we have today, they often died from easily curable diseases which are less likely to happen to people with a balanced diet.

It’s possible to eat less, higher quality meat and still have vegetables be the main part of your diet.

Fuck off, (((OP)))

You can eat organic grass fed meats, idiot. Factory farming is terrible, no doubt. If you lived past childhood you could easily live to e an old man or woman throughout history

I said that, faggot.

You can eat vegan meals and snacks without going full soyboy

Plato wrote about feeding the masses cattle feed to keep them weak and docile. Meat gives people strength, and that is strength that could be used towards disrupting society.

>Our ancestors were more healthy and manly than we could ever

Are you fucking retarded ?

if you want sinister conspiracy, look into the whole insect protein shit

There is actually a subtle difference between the terms "plant based" and "vegan". Veganism is often tied to an ethical worldview ("Veganism is a way of living that seeks to exclude, as far as possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing and any other purpose."); it's not just a diet.

The diet that vegans often advocate for (I say often because there are vegans that are alright with the consumption of things like honey, eggs (in some cases), bivalves, etc.) is plant based.

Are you?
No, I'm not buying that you need to eat less meat. Eat more vegetables, yes. But that shouldn't mean less meat

No I'm not since I easily understant that we, today, live longer and are heathlier than all of our ancestors because the progress of sciences and understanding in our alimentation.

We live longer because of better sanitary conditions for infectious diseases. If our ancestors and their diets were put into the modern world, they'd be way healthier than us. And like I said, our ancestors still lived to be elderly people.

>I say often because there are vegans that are alright with the consumption of things like honey, eggs (in some cases), bivalves, etc.
wtf those aren't vegans
if they eat eggs and consume dairy, they're lacto-ovo vegetarian

vegans don't consume any meat, dairy, eggs, honey, or anything originating from an animal, otherwise they wouldn't be vegan

>vegan
>use less resources
explain

you use less resources growing agriculture than raising cattle, who take up lots of space and need to be fed and taken care of

not to mention vegans and vegan brands seem to care more about the environment and using recycled packaging and are in to things like composting

>Our ancestors were more healthy and manly than we could ever be and they ate plenty of animals.

No, they didn't. In the West we eat more animal products now than ever before in human history. It is no surprise either that cancer, diabetes and heart disease (all scientifically linked to high meat consumption) are also the highest they have ever been in history.

The majority of people today, and throughout history, live primarily on plants like grains and beans.

>Japan is healthy because of fish
Nope. It's because they eat very small amounts of meat such as fish. Traditional Japanese diet is primarily vegetables and rice. Small amounts of meat are eaten as a side.

We eat more now of all food than any other time n history, period. And the meat in the 21st century is mass produced with estrogenic hormones and is abysmal. Organic guess fed meats are ideal. And the average Japanese person eats half a pound of fish a day.

Ever tried farming in Iceland?

>Do you think there is a sinister conspiracy by our governments to make everyone vegan?
it's the lefties