You can't be racist since all we are all a mixture of races and there is no one that is pure

>you can't be racist since all we are all a mixture of races and there is no one that is pure

How do you respond?

If that was true then Mexicans wouldn't be pure garbage

Non-sequitur. Its clear that there are different races, just like there are
different colours.

Fuck off taconigger

breed out the nig

>How do you respond?
you dont
or if you do your just a polcuck ready for nothing

Castizos are white

Rtt!

I cannot refute, I'm mixed..

I'm anglo & saxon

Tell them to look in the mirror and realize I'm not a 30% nigger mongrel like them.

>you can't be racist since all we are all a mixture of races and there is no one that is pure

Even if that were the case(it isn't) it wouldn't make sense as it would be rational to limit the passage of undesirable admixture to your children.

I think you're drinking dinosaur piss.

That this is a dumb meme with a probably vague metaphorical meaning.

If you have a favorite color and love your family more than other people you are a racist.

prove me wrong.

racism was invented by a literal communist

kill the taco and his thread

You americans do not realize the chance you have of having mexicans instead of muslims like those in france coming in.

Okay, that actually made me chuckle a bit

Because the effect of the admixture is negligible on the phenotypes of what we think of when we say "the races".

Also

>You can't have a favourite colour because at some shade it will be hard to differentiate from another

>You can't love your family because you can't tell exactly where your family ends

>You can't like a genre of music because it's hard to tell where that genre sounds like another

Loki's fallacy. Also your argument implies that it is impossible to be racist which can empirically be proven wrong

I'm living proof that this isn't true

Hit to close home, mutt?

>How do you respond?

Fuck off nigger?

Literally everybody I am descended from (that I can find) has lived on this island for 5,000 years. We aren't all Mischlings, Pedro.

He still has unusually big ears

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand this meme.

It's a really good humane final solution BUT WE NEED MORE WHITES!

There was a beautiful time when Anglos across the world had such high birthrates that bleaching the entire world was a feasible goal. We need to get back there.

Try being white and arguing that logic with a jew, taco bender.

Simple genetics: Bigger diversity -> more healthy breed.
Lower diversity (=Incest) -> more degenerated breed.

Stupid people only see what is there and not the entirety of what is possible.

There are no ethnic or racial groups that are so small in which inbreeding cannot be avoided.

This is the only reason i lurk Sup Forums anymore

Whiter than sour cream motherfucker

Fucking Amerimutts ruin everything

refer them to incans, aztecs, mayans, or any other untouched puros indígenos

ebin XD

>How do you respond?

This isn't the US flag

*gun shots*

You can't breed out blood. All the does is spread it. You can dilute it all you want but it will always be there and it's traits with remain

But isn't the age of genetic modification dawning on us?

Exactly, once we have genetic splicing, these retards will wonder why the wasted their time talking about this shit. It's nonsense

>0.2% sardinian
NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

>Balkan
Where are you from if i might ask?