CNN loves Trump now. Makes you think

CNN loves Trump now. Makes you think.

I don't give a fuck how you feel about Israel. I'm extremely happy that the US said FUCK YOU to the world. I'm tired of us being the world's policeman. I'm tired of us having to spent billions to keep military bases across the globe. And I'm really fucking tired of the TRILLIONS we give to the world in financial aid. Fuck the rest of the world. It's time for the US to start thinking about itself for a change.

Israel will not exist soon.

You're pretty naive. Trump just signalled that he intends to continue being the worlds police.

Yeah, uh huh. They've been saying that since the 60s

You're pretty naive if you believe that.

if you don't want to be the policeman you should at least not be the shit stirrer
[spoiler]desu I think the jerusalem thing is the correct call but it's so easy getting people mad about it, especially now[/spoiler]

Judgment is coming for you schlomo.

I don't want anything to do with you or your country. I don't want to go to your country and I don't want your people to come to my nation.

Uh huh. I'm Christian BTW. But yeah, you keep crying about DOSE JEWS

you do know america has upped its presence in the ME + afghanistan with 30% since trump was sworn in? you're not going anywhere for a while I'm afraid

Hopefully.
One of the worst posts I've ever read. The TRILLIONS we give in financial aid is because of the international Zionist lobby. If you truly are anti-interventionist you should be anti Israel.

t. too fat to win a fight.

stingy aren't we

I don't give a fuck what you are you insufferable cunt.

And Sup Forums loves Jews now. Really activates the almonds.

Wait, so are you dumb enough to think the Middle East is the only place where we are invested? Finn fucking retard

yea you're a real tough guy we get it

Cry more you pathetic little bitch.

CNN is right wing...Trump just gave the capitalists 2 trillion dollars.

>Finn

American education, everyone

I'm sorry friend. Most Americans feel as I do. We're just sick of it all. Sick of American involvement in every part of the globe. Sick of being judged by inferior nations. And sick of giving handouts to the world.

WTF are you on?

I'm watching too and they have a clear anti-Trump spin.

kys

In the end JIDF won. Sad day to be honest.

They've been saying that about the Jews for far longer than that. About 3000 years actually. We're still here faggots.

Sorry, he's a Swede. I'm sure there are some Muslims raping his women right now.

so where is it you want to stop policing? because you aren't really policing anywhere else. in asia you're raping and murder in between games of halo and in europe unfortunately it's halo through and through. we don't need you, you're welcome to go home but you won't.

YOU KNOW WHAT WERE SICK OF?
JEWS

ISRAEL

JEWS

ISRAEL

Palestine will rise again cunt.

(((((they))))) are controlling our minds

Keep crying little cunt.

Dude, Trump just authorized shipping military equipment to Ukraine, and he wants to put nukes here in Norway. Trump the candidate was for peace, Trump the president is just another warmonger.

>And sick of giving handouts to the world.
actually trump has established that those are bribes

The entire might of all the surrounding nations attacked Israel and Israel beat them in 6 days.

Bunch of punk muslim bitches got their asses handed to them by a nation the size of New Jersey.

Only for the Israel question. It's stunning, I was in shock when I heard Jake Tapper defending Trump.

see you at the frontlines

You're an anti-white kike. Now get in faggot.

yeah i'm confused why hes putting nukes in islamic caliphates when we should just wipe you fucks all out and restart

>Sick of American involvement in every part of the globe.
>praises America's decision to try to dictate middle Eastern affairs
you may have this opinion bruh but it's not being represented by your government or that decision

>Anti White
Fuck off nazi shit head. Your leader was the biggest anti white shit bag of them all.

Well fuck that pic absolutely proves the bullshit you spewed below it.

Who gives a fuck where we put our embassy and why the fuck should we care what the rest of the world thinks about it?

Give me one good reason you sad little cunt.

>Israel beat them
you mean america beat them

Are you retarded?

There are a few people here who can make the distinction between globalist, atheist, diaspora ethnic Jews, and the Israeli Jews. Jews are not all the same. It's like saying the cucked faggots in Sweden are the same as evangelical Christians in the us. They are they same ethnic group. That's all. Israel is a huge ally in the fight against both Muslims and globalism. Sad some are too stupid to see that.

t. 56%

Having your wife raped by Jamal isn't much better desu.

Still 4d chess

You're right about the distinction, but you're wrong about the le greatest ally meme. Israel has 1) sunk US ships, 2) stolen US military technology, 3) stolen US nuclear weapons, 4) stolen US company secrets, 5) spied on US citizens and corporations.

Ooops. This was meant for:

>Who gives a fuck where we put our embassy
most of the UN apparently
>why the fuck should we care what the rest of the world thinks about it?
>why the fuck should we care what the rest of the world thinks about it?
honestly don't care that much but this is a very inflammatory, daring and risk taking foreign policy decision - the very opposite of neutral isolationism like you claim to support

>Looks on Twitter

>FOUR THEORIES ON WHY HILLARY ISNT VERY POPULAR RIGHT NOW
>PUBLIC WANTS TRUMP TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ON RUSSIA -CNN POLL FINDS
>RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
>TAX BILL DANGEROUS
>REPUBLICANS HATE TRUMP
Etc etc etc..

Yeah, okay OP.

>islamic caliphates
top kek

>Does world policeman shit
>"I'm tired of beingthe world policeman"
I don't have the energy to think anymore you fat loser

>but this is a very inflammatory
WHO
GIVES
A
FUCK?

That's the whole point. Fuck the world. Fuck your nation. Fuck the UN. And definitely FUCK ISLAM.

We don't answer to anyone and we never will.

Holy shit

The absolute state of armerica

Oh, and that's just what they've admitted to/been publicly exposed of doing. I haven't even touched on conspiracy theories.

ISRAEL GOOD NOW THAT R IN WHITE HOUSE

You're from a nation full of disgusting limey cowards. You let muslims rape, murder and even eat your little girls. There is literally nothing good about you, and I greatly look forward to your nation becoming part of Eurabia and disappearing from the face of the earth.

Your love for Jews is overflowing.

>he believes trump is dialing down on policing the world

toppest of keks. how brainwashed can trumptards be?

>thinking nazis still exist in 2017

You lolbertarians are absolutely pathetic. I can't wait for the blue wave to come, stupid fucking kike.

no reason to get upset lad but you're completely delusional if you think this blatant power and world meddling is a sign of isolationism

the kikes own everything

There are toilets in America that are nicer than your whole nation.

Here's why you're a laughable little bitch. You actually think the US has to answer to the world.

We don't.

Also, Iceland, when were you ever relevant in anything? Ever?

lol Palestine. Bunch of fucking literal retards.Just hating jews isn't enough of a reason to like those shits.

And the Muslims ass rape you nation daily while the muslim mayor in London says "HEY DUDES, PART AND PARCEL! JUST LIKE MY PEOPLE KILL YOUR CHILDREN AND DON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!"

I truly hate your nation full of disgusting pasty faced limey cowards. There's nothing good about you.

They will get their land faggot.

All western powers spy on each other and get technology wherever they can. Israel is surrounded on all sides by hostile Arab nations that want it gone, as well as very close to the EU which wants it gone. They do anything they can to promote their security. Britain, France, all the Euros have stolen US secrets too. And the idea that Israel would aggressively and intentionally sink a US ship is absurd. The Israelis aren't suicidal.

Get the fuck off this board you evangelical faggot.

>You actually think the US has to answer to the world.
please point to my posts, preferably with quotes, where I said that
>Iceland, when were you ever relevant in anything? Ever?
I didn't mention Iceland here at all m8

Cry more you sad little cunt.

>finn
kek what the fuck are you talking about?

Shut the fuck up already little bitch.

>PRAISE JEEEBUS
>IGNORES GENOCIDE
kys.

>I'm tired of us being the world's policeman

You mispelled the world maddog you retard mutt

Hey Leaf, isn't it great how your faggot Prime Minister has let the Chinese buy up all your homes? Isn't it even better that he's giving all your money to refugees? Fucking amazing "country" you have up there.

>is retarded
>has no argument
>resorts to namecalling
like clockwork

Our government and most countries on this planet are such Islam appeasing faggots.

Not to be a cuck, but since we are leaving the EU we need to be America's little cuck at the moment, and this is one surefire way to lose favour.

Now forget that, we're the 5th largest economy and we still curry economic weight, i.e. it benefits the US to trade freely with us. EVEN STILL, we are the fuckers who created this mess in Palestine/Israel during the First World War. 1915, we promise Palestine to a paki from Mecca. 1916, we split the entire region with France. 1917, we promise it to the Jews. This goes on for YEARS!

It's time for The British Lion to awake and assert its dominance. Who gives a fuck anymore? The US has made clear it will not respect international law, so should we.

What my country has to do with your love for the Jews, Mr 56%?

fuck Israel but if this gives Trump an excuse to pull financial aid from all these shitty countries than its worth it. why the fuck are we giving other countries aid when are own people are poor as fuck.

You seem to be upset.

You're the one with no argument. Tell us again, you pathetic Iceland bitch, why America should care what the world thinks?

Oh, that's right. You can't.

Your nation is tiny, irrelevant, and has never mattered to history or the world.

And they got their nukes from France. If they had stolen them from the us, you could argue it's only fair anyway since it was Jews that pioneered Americas entire nuclear program starting with the Manhattan project.

>why the fuck are we giving other countries aid when are own people are poor as fuck.
EXACTLY.

Also this. OP is lying. They are still pushing the anti-Trump line.

This.

I'm sure by this you simply mean you don't like the interventionist policies which both parties have been adhering to since the world wars.
But surely you must know that "being the worlds police" is not some unwanted "burden" which the US has carried like a cross on its back.

Being the "worlds police" is the core business of the MIC which is more powerful than the government and which is why it has controlled both parties since it emerged.

>aggressively and intentionally sink a US ship is absurd.
So the Israeli Air Force and the Israeli Navy didn't coordinate together to deploy 4 aircraft and 3 torpedo boats to sink the USS Liberty even after confirmation it was a US ship like they admitted to doing? As for the other things, none of that shit is justified. We've invaded countries and toppled nations over less than that.

Sorry, I'll clarify.

After an entire year of non stop bashing, CNN briefly supported Trump for 3 minutes and 5 seconds today regarding one topic in particular, and then resumed its regular bashing.

Are you projecteting ratboi

>has no argument
>makes up positions to argue against because it's much easier than actually having to form an argument
>when called out resorts to namecalling and repeats imagined position
it was nice conversing with you but I really don't think we'll be getting anywhere