JoJo Thread

Should we expect Gappy to develop some kind of power-up in the future ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ISw_HMHgkP0
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Crazy_Diamond
imgur.com/gallery/KD6ju
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sheer Happy Attack
>Bites The Fries

yasuho will die and gappy will go into a fit of rage and kill joubin

Bubbles pop eventually. Somethings gonna trigger him enough to make him "pop," revealing Soft and Wet's true form, King Crimson

I'M
AN
OR
DIN
AR
Y
GUY

I want to be friends with Polnareff and go to Disney world with him

What time stop power does Speed King have

The power to make time vibrate, slowing it down.

Me too

>H-hes slow!

>The Higashikata's stand naming scheme revolves around the word "King"
>Gappy is a fusion between two people
>Gappy's been adopted into the family thus will get a name with King in the title when his stand evolves
>Gappy's stand can steal attributes from an object which can be physical or even metaphorical
>Gappy's power up will have to do with this stealing mechanic
>Most Jojo stand powers are based on time (Jotaro stops, Josuke reverses. Girono removes effects from time. Johnny can cross time and space with the Spin.)
>Gappy, following this trend of time and theft, Gappy will soon be able to remove causes from time and leave the effects
>Stand upgrades to King Crimson, who had a user which was a fusion between two people.
Gappyavolo confirmed

same

>Most Jojo stand powers are based on time
>Josuke Reverses

>Josuke reverses
(Me)

Is this the end of the color scans for part v?

Knew I was going to have to explain this shit. So Josuke's power isn't healing it is reversing an object to a prior state. That's why when he "fixes" things they seem to be moving back in time. If Josuke's power was to fix things than he wouldn't be able to"fix" the spaghetti so that it turned back into its components. Even on the wiki it says that his power is to reverse rather than fix.

Returning something to a previous state still technically inst reversing time, my friend.

post things the anime did really well

Something something Personal Timeline
Something something Moody Blues

No.

So, where are they?

On a special website called batoto.

fucking hell Japan
this is somehow worse than Jotaro x Kekyoin

Soft and Wet will grow cute kitty ears like Killer Queen's

Hm...

That doesn't explain how he can repair things into a new state. Hell, the first time we see him use his powers, he reconstructs that guys nose but in a different shape.
If it was never that shape in the past, how could he have "reversed it" into that?

If you're autistic, maybe.
It's obviously a joke.

Gappy doesn't like fried chicken, moron.

I'm on batoto, dumbass. But the next page of color scans isnt there.

>>>/instagram/

Make an account

Yeah, I've got one.

Is this how part 5 ends?

Yes, Bruno becomes the new boss

has anyone eaten those dumplings

Don't be a cunt.

They used to have coloured scans till partway through Narancia's Aerosmith, but they've taken them down for some reason. It's BW from here on unless you want to try other sites.

He's reversing the state of that object just placing it in a new spot. Adn if that object's spot happens to be where someone is it becomes apart of that person. So basically Josuke pushed Angelo so far into the rock he was in the middle of the rock when he repaired it, the rock was repaired aroudn angelo

Right, thanks for telling me. It's not like it being in b&w is gonna stop me, I'm already up to the spider in a bottle anyway.

man fuck Yasuho's voice
youtube.com/watch?v=ISw_HMHgkP0

But you're missing the point, it's not reversal of the object time stream, it's just him fixing it.

If you had a stand, what would its name and powers be?

>「Sweet Dreams」
>a variation of Death 13 where I can enter others' dreams but I can't control its contents; the actions I take in the dreams I invade affect the dreamers' personalities after they wake up (ex. if their dream involves their fears, they will fear me irl, if their dream involves sex, they will lust for me irl, if their dream involves violence, they will become violent irl, etc.)

I don't get it. This is a Jojo thread?

How new?

unironically the most autistic post in this thread

Enjoy the b/w scans, they look much better than the colored ones.

These commercials always bothered me.
In the later ones there's a rockman that's coloured like Jobin in the digital colour trailer. Feels like they were jumping the gun a bit there.
I really don't like either Gappy or Yasuho's voice either in those.
Which is weird before Gappy in EoH is an ear worm.

How the fuck do you fix spaghetti like damn. The fixing powers are a byproduct of the reversal powers. The wiki on Crazy D literally says this.
>Restoration: Crazy Diamond's unique ability is to restore or revert objects or organisms to any previous state in their history. It can repair damage, heal injury, revert chemical changes and complex structures to their raw components (e.g. a table into its constituent timber).
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Crazy_Diamond
You aren't providing evidence on why I'm wrong yet. So Gappyvolo is still a thing

>using the jojo wikia as credible source

I really think Yasuho should have a softer sounding voice. Not so high pitched and grating on the ears.

>implying JoKa is better than this glorious pairing
It's a joke you dummy

Is Gappy having a happy ending or is everyone he loves gonna die like everyone else

PLEASE ARAKI

LET HIM HAVE A HAPPY ENDING

There's a Jojo general in Sup Forums, they make their own stands.
I don't see what's so wrong with your post, because a week or two ago some people were creating their own stads here and nobody bitched about it.

Yasuho sounds so terrible, fuck.
She sounds like "Annoying generic love interest no.670".
I'm not too fond of how Gappy sounds either.

I don't want to think about Gappy suffering

The reason they took down the colored scans up from Sex Pistols Appear to Narancia's Aerosmith was because the old colored scans had horrendous text and so they're currently being reworked on.

>imgur.com/gallery/KD6ju

Can you say anything against this or are you just going to nitpick my argument?

Why won't I stop thinking about this pairing?

I wasnt the same person you were arguing with but using the Jojo Wikia as evidence is counter productive

I like that it tries to be dynamic, but it's really hard to read

post more

>you will never get railed by gyro daily

Why live?

STEEL BALL RUN IS SOO GOOOOOOOD AHHHHH

IM IN THE MIDDLE OF D4C PLS NO SPOIL

Josuke and Joshu will die and Jobin will survive.

>coming onto Sup Forums in a thread about an ongoing series hoping not to get spoiled

d4c requiem kills johnny

Johnny spins it and then he wins it.

It's a good pairing, post more

Because you are very very sick

Yasuho has to mother the next jojo

Kill yourself, incest baby

What are you? Stupid? Get out of here

Star Platinum can deflect the Emerald Splash

Impossible, nobody can deflect the emerald splash

no way

What? There's no way! No one can just deflect the Emerald Splash!

It turns out Tusk is the same type of stand as D4C.

>Star Platinum can deflect Emerald Splash
>So can The World
Same Stand asspull complainers BTFO

He's a handsome boy

Yes, I'm slowly accepting my sickness.

Impossible.

Why does this have to be incest? It's pretty fucking hot.

Tusk spins Johnny into new dimensions, because D4C and Tusk are the SAME STANDO. There he builds an army of Johnnys whom he taught the Spin. They assemble and come to battle the army of Valentines the root Valentine collected near the end of the race.

fuck off incest baby

Fuck, I'd read that

Pussy.

>Why does this have to be incest
I don't see what's wrong with this one particular incestual pairing. Most are trash and disgust me, but this one doesn't bother me at all (quite the opposite, in fact).

This actually sounds pretty cool...

so how could pucci dodge the spear

>actually liking Jojo lewds
>actually liking Incest, an entry level kink

Incest is just repulsive to me because of a personal experience.

Diego Brando was actually a vampire.
He reattaches himself and helps Johnny kill Valentine. Contrasting with Jonathan and Dio, the two part on more amicable terms at the end.

Also Higashikata wins the race.

There isn't really an answer, gay priest should have been dead right then. The only excuse is that the end of SO is all about 'fate' and what not, and getting rekt by a spear was not part of it. Him having all those fucking knives makes no sense either.

Who diddled you? My cousin did stuff to me when I was around eight or nine and then told his friends that I instigated it.

Where did daddy touch you?