Thank you Anno for giving making raw material for us to polish it to perfection!

Thank you Anno for giving making raw material for us to polish it to perfection!

Other urls found in this thread:

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3723/swedish-court-approves-of-child-marriage.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Loli improves everything.

>people pretended this shit was deep
>it was just another dumb antidrug infomercial but with tits and ass

I fail to see the problem

I thought it was anti-waifu.

drug, waifu, same diff pretty much

You guys have good taste.

i like lolis, but ifeel like this is just wrong

Care to explain? I want to know what it all really meant.

>2d > 3d
>2d = bad tho
im feally fucking drunk so sory if it didnt make sensje

>quit being a bunch of faggots, our fucking race is dying, get the fuck out there and procreate already
In a nutshell.

I feel like if you masturbate to her, it defeats the whole message

The guy in it went so inwardly with his anime that his gf left him, and it was trying to say that even if their relationship wasn't perfect, it was real and he lost something important.

Then it worked!
besides, the guilt is the best part anyway

Wew, thanks.

K-keep going user.

>and he lost something important
Did he though? I hate using this word because of the more recent tumblr association, but from the implications, it seems like their relationship was pretty toxic. Why do you think she was ripping him apart symbolically, and why he starting focusing so much on anime in the first place? Yes she broke up with him, but it seems like the relationship went south long before that.

>ripping him apart
It wasn't her, imo it was the new image that he was getting from her after he became so aloof, and the relationship went south because of him, that's why we see her crying, because she really cared about him, but then again, it could mean jackshit and we are over thinking this

>The guy in it went so inwardly with his anime that his gf left him, and it was trying to say that even if their relationship wasn't perfect, it was real and he lost something important.
it's a dumb political agenda, if the jap race dies it dies and telling them to stop jacking off to anime or do drugs is going to simply piss them off and do it even more just to spite you (while they enjoy it in the process), and he creates an anime that gives them even more jackoff material and then pretends he's some kind of godlike anime director who made something "deep"? get the fuck outta here, it was cheesy fan service that pretended to hate fan service, much like idiot musicians who pretend to hate their fans, because the irony is so fucking cool

if you're in a shitty relationship, a political agenda shouldn't be a ball and chain that keeps you from leaving it, and if he's so engrossed in anime then that's his problem as long as taxpayers aren't paying his rent

but if that were the case, THEN i would probably break down his door and beat him up just for wasting MY money, because i care about my money more than his welfare

But I don't feel guilty from fapping to loli.
In fact, I feel great.

How does this fit into the "Anno is the Lucas of Anime" idea?

If I'm the person that you think I am
Clueless chump you seem to think I am
So easily led astray
An errant dog who occasionally escapes
And needs a shorter leash
Then why the fuck would you want me back?
Maybe it's because you don't know me at all

>>quit being a bunch of faggots, our fucking race is dying, get the fuck out there and procreate already
I would, but I keep being told not to with any girl I actually find attractive.

Are you a lolicon?

Yes.

Then stop listening to what other tell you to do or not to do and follow your heart, user.

Perhaps you misunderstood. I like 3D lolis as well.

Then try to impregnate as many as you can before you get caught and raped/killed in prison.

I didn't

I was at a weeb party a few months ago and an IRL hime cut girl started chatting me up, which was awesome for a minute, until she turned the whole thing into a diatribe about how "deep" me me meme was. It was like being assailed by an Axis cultist, so damn disappointing.

But I love lolis. I don't want to do anything to hurt them.

See above. Unless I can find a loli who loves me and has parents, teachers and any other adults in her life that approve, I don't think I could get involved with a loli in good conscious.

>Unless I can find a loli who loves me and has parents, teachers and any other adults in her life that approve, I don't think I could get involved with a loli in good conscious.
I was going to say something nice like "don't give up, user. You'll find someone", but I'm feeling like shit tonight, so I feel like making you unhappy too.

What sort of injury or disease does she have where she's missing flesh around her mouth?

>3dpd
>even once

I close my eyes and think of mai waifu while using the 3DPD as an enhanced onahole.

It's pretty nice but they tend to catch on pretty fast and it's hard to find 3Ds who fit the waifu profile so I don't get to do it very often though.

C r e e p y F a c e s

Yeah, I've already seen that. There's a reason I don't have any hope of finding someone.

>Otaku is the reason of low birth rates in Japan

This meme needs to die already. Jap normalfags are literally the reason of the low birth rates. .

At least the superior dimension will always be here for us.

But I can't play board games with 2D lolis.

Ugh I know that feel too well.

I'm a petite/DFCcon and not technically a lolicon so there's a slim chance that I could find a 3D waifu without going to prison, but I negate that by being a NEET borderline hikki loser.

Go on dating sites, look for petite girls. That shouldn't be too hard, right?

I mean aside from the actual dating that part, though I imagine that would come with experience.

girl > meme me

those are my little weewee's power rankings

You're going about it the wrong way entirely, you don't just pretend you find one who has good taste as well and doesn't mind roleplay

I would, but no lolis are allowed.

Wait, fuck, now that I paid attention to the thread I noticed it's full of 3DPD.
I'm out.

It's my dick, if I don't want to put it somewhere I won't. Not interested in making somebody else live in this world that I found to be unpleasant. I live in spite of the normal world, not because of it. My only happiness is escapist fiction.

Wow, a child por... loli thread!

Fug.

It sounds easy enough in theory, but it doesn't work out in practice.

In spite of being an otaku loliNEET hikki piece of shit I was somehow born with a CHA bonus, but it only applies to tall busty girls (and fat chicks), and I've tried that and found it entirely unsatisfying.

Wrong. Shut in NEETs living off of welfare are making it unaffordable for normalfags to afford having children.

Man, that is some shit.

the creators literalyl said there was nothing deep and wanted to animate tits, stop this meme

Anno wasn't even involved

That makes no sense user-kun. Unless you are joking then it was just not funny

BRB moving to sweden:
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3723/swedish-court-approves-of-child-marriage.html

Fucking hell user. Shit, imagine her crying for days after he left. Fuck

HAHAHAHA what the fuck, only ever on this site holy shit what the fuck dude. Like no doubt she got raped, pff what the fuck.