Sup Forums addict

Why is Sup Forums so addictive?

Go read a book

Because you don't experience the constant cognitive dissonance here, due to the general red pilled nature of our community.

Go to reddit and find nothing but morons, plebs and shills posting for marxism, calling up down and black white.

Ppl yearn for the truth faggot

golden nuggets

its a psyop to keep dissidens shitposting in an anime board instead of actually working against whatever they perceive the system to be

That level of paranoia

& dopamine

I'm just here to call people faggots and make fun of pedoweebs

But yeah I struggle hard to get out of this mongolian basket weaving board and actually do shit in real life. Any tips?

Outrage is addictive.

Not this again...

>154098282
1. find something you like
2. do it

Frogs&Digits

this.Was thinking this just today

you want your beliefs challenged, you want to grow by considering new perspectives, you're ready to let the past go and transform into the future

fuck off faggot
kill yourself

The main reason it’s addictive is because everyone has nearly total freedom of speech.

Topics that would never be mentioned in the mainstream media or even most internet media are commonly discussed here.

Anonymity also allows you to speak your mind without fear of losing your job or being attacked by rabid leftists.

I don't know, but it's literally ruining my life. I can't stop.

I don't know, it's seasonal for me. Sometimes I waste 6 hours a day here, sometimes I don't touch it for weeks (and get shit done instead)

keep that gay star wars shit on Sup Forums

Pretty much this.

I will also say that there is never a dull moment on this board. Every time you refresh there are new threads and what not.

Sup Forums in general is addictive because it's one of the only places people can say whatever they want without any social repercussion.

Because you have hate inside you and Sup Forums allows you to throw it at Goyim so you wouldn't harm a person instead.

NSA keeps a record of all of this. They have a database of all our names, addresses, etc, and all the posts we've ever made. Google also does, each captcha is directly linked to each post you make, so they have a database of all other Google accounts connecting from the same computer/IP. You're using Google mail on your phone that's on wifi on the same network you shitpost from? They have your mail, your name, your GPS data, etc.
None of this is being used right now due to legal reasons, but it's a matter of shills pushing a law or two and they will retroactively have access to everything we've ever said. And unlike the early internet, when nobody had enough time to track anyone else, now they'll have AI's going through our shit. 10 years for now people will have a hidden 'wrongthing score', the way we have credit scores today. Google will sell these score to "diverse" corporations and the police

inb4 you're paranoid. You know it's true

ps: i love jews, everything i've ever said here is a joke

Because the outside world is so full of conformist, politically correct inoffensive people, nothing challenges (((the narrative))).
All mainstream media and entertainment is just more propaganda for (((the narrative))).
When you find Sup Forums suddenly something challenges you. Something awakens you to truths that you saw but didn't fully grasp. Sup Forums is the hurtbox you subject yourself to in order to sharpen your mind and help you smell bullshit.

Nice pic related, reminds me of myself, just without the fashcut

Gas the kikes race war now

I'm here for the larps

Unadulterated trolling and shitposting

Because you actually learn something useful while being entertained. That's basically a win-win for your dopamine receptors. You get happy from happenings and just like an addict, you can crash with that, i.e. too much happenings. You'll know when you are there when your neighbor gets trucked in front of you or you can see the mushroom cloud from the kitchen window.

And, in the current timeline, you can finally see others suffering instead of yourself.

Are you frustrated?

It's like a slot machine. When you refresh you get a random emotion. Pride, nostalgia, titilation, amusement, outrage. Occasionally the board actually does something kind of amazing, or you get the inside track on some happening or news cycle event. It legitimizes the game and makes you feel superior to normies (you are) but mostly it's about the slot machine.