The lookspill is the final redpill

>people treat you better if you are attractive
>people respect you more, give you better jobs, better grades, better everything if you're hot
>people instantly assume you have a better personality, are more confident, are less promiscuous if you are attractive, even if you don't say anything
>women care SOLELY about looks, no matter how good your personality is, it does not make a woman more sexually attracted to you
>even elections are largely based on looks
>the opposite is also true, and ugly people have a massive disadvantage at life
>white women are not actually "loyal" to the white race, they're just hypergamous. Whites are the most attractive generally speaking and a non-white has to be exceptionally good-looking to score a white woman. This is also why so many non-white women date white men, hypergamy
>white women would fuck a 8/10 of any race, women do not understand loyalty and honor, those are male constructs. If a tribe gets slaughtered an enemy tribe, the defeated tribe's women WILL fuck the winner tribe, gladly and every time.

When will Sup Forums take the lookspill

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/wired-success/201704/how-much-easier-is-life-good-looking-people
youtu.be/iOHdZKDldIg?t=26m30s
studyfinds.org/unattractive-men-dating-material-study/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

keep feeding your delusions...

everything he said is pretty fucking true if you use common sense honestly

Stop living in your high school musical fantasy world and get out into the real world

Sorry about your bad experiences, user. As a femanon, looks never mattered much to me. Can't have a good conversation with just a pretty face.

you have seen too many advertisments
"common" sense is propaganda that appeals to the lowest common denominator, therefore it is common to all (most).

>literally from the land of kebabs
>where it will be worse then sweden soon
>trying to talk down to an iberian from a real country
fuck off hans halamakuko

BTW, dude in OP is not even remotely attractive.

HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING KEKED good one ha ahaha . At a point the bullshit starts making you laugh hysterically oh my gad that was a good laugh femanon

You have not put out one solid argument, you unintelligent dipshit nazi fuck

Another one
>the better your life quality, the better looking you become

All of that holds true for normies, only, and if you're a normie you don't matter anyway

Well by common sense i mean think about things the way they would make sense if you were lets say monkeys, how would the monkey woman do it? you know? a lot o people in the world have forgotten we're not above nature itself, that's real common sense, realizing the reasons people always end up going into the same cycle

psychologytoday.com/blog/wired-success/201704/how-much-easier-is-life-good-looking-people
youtu.be/iOHdZKDldIg?t=26m30s
26:30
>looks never mattered much to me
t. every woman ever

>"go outside" response
You sure showed him with those irrefutable arguments

tell that to girls and see them laugh in your face

Nature's fundamental laws will always supersede man's imaginary laws.

you are correct OP... life is for the good looking.

Could you be more pathetic?

It's true, when I shaved and cut/fixed up my haircut people have been nicer to me and girls check me out and smile. When I let myself go people ignore me or look anxious around me.

That's how gyms sell subscriptions these days?

The beta male cuck is not selected for looks she is not lying. Average looks also ensure he won't leave and keeps feeding with betabux. The impregnator is a bbc thats what she is not telling us.

Sorry, too busy raising my kids to get to talk to people. Sup Forums is all I get.

COPE hard. You're no different from tumblr whales calling hot girls ugly. Get some self awareness you faggot.

>finding a rl version of the handsome face meme

>a tribe gets slaughtered an enemy tribe, the defeated tribe's women WILL fuck the winner tribe
>nothing to do with looks
looks do tell a lot though. if a person looks trustworthy, whether they are conformative or rebellious, intellectual or athletic, shallow or deep, etc. different people need different complements to themselves

11/10 man
5/10 woman
why

what that means is an okay looking guy might be fuckable if he's confident and manly, of course a fucking handsome motherfucker will slay way more then a regular motherfucker, why wouldn't he? common sense

He's right. The world is for beautiful people. So look beautiful. Do the best you can. It's a necessary redpill to understand the nature of life and the world.

Lol

Woman only want Brandis reee

he is aesthetically a 10/10 you're making this amerimutt meme truer and truer

this honestly. Bitter virgins should not be allowed to have political opinions. They just need to kill themselves.

No idea what you just said, but that guy probably couldn't even change a flat tire. Not appealing.

Actually, attractive women are less likely to be hired in businesses with female HR staff.
Other than that you're 100% correct.

Don't be fucking retarded. Obviously looks matter and life is easy mode when you're good looking, that doesn't mean you can blame all your failures on your looks
>women care SOLELY about looks, no matter how good your personality is, it does not make a woman more sexually attracted to you
Everyone knows this is pure bullshit. This isn't supposed to be true, it's just setting up for a scenario where all your failures are accounted for.
Women don't like you because you are ugly, and if people tell you to ''have a personality'' you can dismiss them all because personality doesn't matter.

>Current year
>Not taking the CHADpill
None of you are gonna make it.

He's like 2 years old and has never done real work in his life. Why would that be attractive?

My 87 year old Norwegian grandpa taught me this

> I can stay a fat insecure fuck because femanons only care about looks anyway
> * goes back playing CS Go 20-houres straight *

Hard work does pay off in the western world and if you do hard work femanons will read it off your face and THAT is what they are looking for.

> !T. 1.79cm fellah that has a visible lazy eye starting fucking more since gymtime increased.

You fucking push everybody into the ground because of your lack of want to do

nazi isn't really an insult considering this board's demographic

Why are you assuming OP is angry though? didn't come across like that at all

WAIT! So you're saying people are more attracted to ATTRACTive people? Holy shit, why hasn't anyone ever noticed this? Clearly some kind of Jewish trickery. Thank you for redpilling me on this rare truth that isn't commonly known at all whatsoever.

This. They won't spawn an ubermensch this way.

Whiter than you Muhammad

This is what women really want and everyone know it

wrong

All animals have some type of display to attract sexual partners. Looks are a type of display.

Wtf? That is not attractive

That is

He looks uncanny. Not sure what it is but I think his face looks kinda small, like it's just pasted on his head

i agree with pretty much everything
you see it everyday, its just part of life

People will totally debate that shit though kek, specially americans and northern/center europeans

Why do you keep spamming this ngger?

>women care SOLELY about looks
i don't think so
it's more about how much of a man you are

LMFAO gym cannot fix your face you dumb faggot. Gymcels are pathetic.

Who is the most confident here?
Who is the "alpha"?

That's a 10/10 woman idiot. I bet you only like "thicc" women a.k.a. coal burners so you can fap when they cuck you. Pathetic.

>Women only care about looks

What is money?

Is that a Mexican nigger ginger?

Wrong.

Women love intelligent, forward thinking politically minded guys. If you read the average post here, you'll see that most people have extremely high standards. Most likely because us Sup Forumslacks are prime cactches and extremely desirable because we know how the world works. We understand human nature the best, so we know how to turn women on with just our words.

Looks are for dumb jock types at school that end up being out cashiers who fuck ugly sluts that will have 2 kids by 19

Because that "nigger" is me

Im certainty not saying im more attractive than that guy but since we're talking about pictures i said why not?

Lol no zoom in to my other ones look at the comes hair you'll see

While i do believe if a guy looking like this will certainly attract gasps and looks from females the second he walked into a room, not all females will have a chance with him and most are aware of it.

you're fat, stop eating and hit the gym dont be lazy you fat fuck nigger

I agree with everything OP says, even if he is degenerate faggot.

t. uglubaldumanlet

He has the type of med face that will take a foreign girl on vacation with her husband and fuck her, there's a reason all your freakishly big-legged women all come here in the summer, and to italy and shit, we know how to be manly in a way you cuck have forgotten in a few generations, add that with a prettier looking face and a tan and you've lost your bitch now, fuck off, achmed

Exactly, why wouldn't an attractive dude or girl have more options in life in every aspect? it's only logical ffs

Not true if you have a shit personality, are a perv, are a racist, socially awkward, and poor. Just like all you poltards

Trust me i hit the gym

some of them are also garbage and have low standards

^ this

Pat Tillman was statue worthy. Chad Overlord filename is understatement.

Lol

>posting Jeff Seid as an example for a good face

Yeah because women are sexually attracted to changing tires not FUCKING PHYSICAL ATTRACTIVENESS ITSELF.
Women would much rather fuck a pretty boy like Justin Bieber than some "le manly" blue collar MGTOW fagggot.

screencaping this to use as a counter to other nazi memeflags

My boyfriend is literally ugly as fuck, but i love him to bits. I wouldn't leave him for someone more attractive honestly.

Anyone that hits the gym is likely a gay faggot twink.

>Just like all you poltards
Leftie cuck. Post disregarded

ITT: incels.me

t. Alberto Barbosa

Only average men complain they don't understand women, good looking men know that women are simple.

When I was younger a woman in church with her 3 children and husband kept turning around to eye fuck me so much that her husband got up and left.
Its was a good lesson.

From personal experience with myself and my friends I can tell you that when you are good looking the world is handed to you on a silver platter.

My friends get girls asking them out at least once every couple of weeks, and its not like they are that charming, they actually have really difficult personalities but because they are good looking and tall it doesnt matter.

Whereas I never get asked out and only attract the most worthless of females.

hes probably a refugee

You're both right, you're supposed to learn this balance between good looking in attractive in school KEK....
Everbody knows a badboy doesnt have to be that pretty to fuck half the class, but a handsome thug might fuck half the school, how didn't these people figure this out in 12 years?

Lol no thats not true at all

I hit the gym ( i dont look that fat)

>people treat you better if you are attractive
True, but this is also true if you have a decent sense of humor, good communication skills, etc.
>people respect you more, give you better jobs, better grades, better everything if you're hot
Not necessarily. You are confusing appearance with social skills.
>people instantly assume you have a better personality, are more confident, are less promiscuous if you are attractive, even if you don't say anything
True in some cases, but not others.
Wrong. Women care about a whole host of different things when they are looking for a man. Your view only applies to things like fuckbuddies and one night stands.
>even elections are largely based on looks
Wrong. Elections are based entirely on how effective a politician is at convincing people his platform is in their best interest.
>the opposite is also true, and ugly people have a massive disadvantage at life
Not really.
>white women are not actually "loyal" to the white race, they're just hypergamous. Whites are the most attractive generally speaking and a non-white has to be exceptionally good-looking to score a white woman. This is also why so many non-white women date white men, hypergamy
Nah, this is bullshit. White women largely stick with their own because Muslims and Blacks are fucking barbar.
>white women would fuck a 8/10 of any race, women do not understand loyalty and honor, those are male constructs. If a tribe gets slaughtered an enemy tribe, the defeated tribe's women WILL fuck the winner tribe, gladly and every time.
Cuck fantasies mixed with the assumption that humanity never progressed beyond the stone age, cute.

>ywn be a Chad quarterback with cheerleader qt gf

This is true. Most guys who say "I can never tell if a girl likes me or not" is mostly just naive to the fact that no woman has ever been that interested in him.

When a girl is interested in someone its fucking obvious. You just need to observe a good looking guy in a club for a few hours.

>If a tribe gets slaughtered an enemy tribe, the defeated tribe's women WILL fuck the winner tribe, gladly and every time.
You just said it. That's violence, not good looks lmao.

>Can't have a good conversation with just a pretty face
ugghhhhh my hed hurt
git the fuck out

My country literally has more % caucasian then yours, memes only work for americans, alemão nojento

me in the background

Yes, and?

They actually conducted a poll during the last election and the most attractive candidate got the least votes. Even tough the results of the attractiveness poll were known before the elections.

So it seems good looks don't make you a loved politician.

the whole aesthetic/bodybuilding scene is so fucking feminine it's disgusting
I mean I lift too but there's a point where you're just making yourself pretty like a fucking girl
and when you talk to these guys they're always so insecure and act like complete betas

.looking good and not being mentally stable aaaaand youre just sweet, not sexy. you get it

Study: Unattractive Men Not Viewed As ‘Dating Material,’ No Matter How Great Their Personality

studyfinds.org/unattractive-men-dating-material-study/

WILLIMANTIC, Conn. — Maybe nice guys really do finish last, after all. Women don’t view unattractive men as “dating material,” no matter how exceptional their other qualities are, a new study finds.

Researchers at Eastern Connecticut State University looked at the mate preferences of 80 young women, aged 15 to 29, while also having 61 of their mothers weigh in.

The participants were presented with photographs of men varying in both attractiveness and described as one of three dispositions:“friendly,” “pleasing,” or “respectful.”

Additional trait profiles were explained for each of the three dispositions. Men labeled “respectful” included the traits ‘respectful, trustworthy, and honest;’ the ‘friendly’ men were labeled ‘friendly, dependable, and mature;’ and the ‘pleasing” profile meant that the man was ‘of a pleasing disposition, ambitious, and intelligent.’

The women were then asked to assess how attractive they found each man photographed, along with whether they found the man suitable to date, either themselves or for their daughters.

Simply put, men viewed as unattractive were not viewed as potential suitors, no matter the level of other redeeming qualities that accompanied their photos. Those with favorable personality traits that were ranked highly were at least moderately attractive.

PERSONALITY AND LOOKS ARE THE SAME THING. WOMEN DON'T SAY THIS, EITHER BECAUSE OF VIRTUE-SIGNALLING OR GENUINE OBLIVIOUSNESS. BUT IT'S THE TRUTH.

So whats your point beach boy?

>My country literally has more % caucasian then yours