What is your ideal form of taxation, Sup Forums?

What should be kept? What should be taken out?

Flat tax at less than or equal to the 10% biblical tithe

>What (((taxes))) should we keep

The poorest 20% should be taxed the hardest.
This will motivate people to work harder so they aren't in the bottom 20%.
This will kill off the poor and reduce the need of social welfare programs.

All taxation is theft you kike motherfucker!

I dont want to be taxed
I would tax my people at 5% for military spendings and the rest would be privatized.
>inb4 read private defence book by HHH
I did and I agree that it would be kinda nice for people, however that is fantasy considering the nature of authoriterian charachter people like myself.

>motivate the poor by taxing
thats not how they think.
The poor people want stability as long they have food to eat. They dont have any ambitions to work themselves up at all.

TAXATION
IS
THEFT
FUCK
THE
GOVERNMENT
ABOLISH
FEDERAL
DEPARTMENTS

>I was shooting heroin and reading “The Fountainhead” in the front seat of my privately owned police cruiser when a call came in. I put a quarter in the radio to activate it. It was the chief.
>“Bad news, detective. We got a situation.”
>“What? Is the mayor trying to ban trans fats again?”
>“Worse. Somebody just stole four hundred and forty-seven million dollars’ worth of bitcoins.”
>The heroin needle practically fell out of my arm. “What kind of monster would do something like that? Bitcoins are the ultimate currency: virtual, anonymous, stateless. They represent true economic freedom, not subject to arbitrary manipulation by any government. Do we have any leads?”
>“Not yet. But mark my words: we’re going to figure out who did this and we’re going to take them down … provided someone pays us a fair market rate to do so.”
>“Easy, chief,” I said. “Any rate the market offers is, by definition, fair.”
>He laughed. “That’s why you’re the best I got, Lisowski. Now you get out there and find those bitcoins.”
>“Don’t worry,” I said. “I’m on it.”
>I put a quarter in the siren. Ten minutes later, I was on the scene. It was a normal office building, strangled on all sides by public sidewalks. I hopped over them and went inside.
>“Home Depot™ Presents the Police!®” I said, flashing my badge and my gun and a small picture of Ron Paul. “Nobody move unless you want to!” They didn’t.
>“Now, which one of you punks is going to pay me to investigate this crime?” No one spoke up.
>“Come on,” I said. “Don’t you all understand that the protection of private property is the foundation of all personal liberty?”

>It didn’t seem like they did.
>“Seriously, guys. Without a strong economic motivator, I’m just going to stand here and not solve this case. Cash is fine, but I prefer being paid in gold bullion or autographed Penn Jillette posters.”
>Nothing. These people were stonewalling me. It almost seemed like they didn’t care that a fortune in computer money invented to buy drugs was missing.
>I figured I could wait them out. I lit several cigarettes indoors. A pregnant lady coughed, and I told her that secondhand smoke is a myth. Just then, a man in glasses made a break for it.
>“Subway™ Eat Fresh and Freeze, Scumbag!®” I yelled.
>Too late. He was already out the front door. I went after him.
>“Stop right there!” I yelled as I ran. He was faster than me because I always try to avoid stepping on public sidewalks. Our country needs a private-sidewalk voucher system, but, thanks to the incestuous interplay between our corrupt federal government and the public-sidewalk lobby, it will never happen.
>I was losing him. “Listen, I’ll pay you to stop!” I yelled. “What would you consider an appropriate price point for stopping? I’ll offer you a thirteenth of an ounce of gold and a gently worn ‘Bob Barr ‘08’ extra-large long-sleeved men’s T-shirt!”
>He turned. In his hand was a revolver that the Constitution said he had every right to own. He fired at me and missed. I pulled my own gun, put a quarter in it, and fired back. The bullet lodged in a U.S.P.S. mailbox less than a foot from his head. I shot the mailbox again, on purpose.
>“All right, all right!” the man yelled, throwing down his weapon. “I give up, cop! I confess: I took the bitcoins.”
>“Why’d you do it?” I asked, as I slapped a pair of Oikos™ Greek Yogurt Presents Handcuffs® on the guy.

flat tax at 14%

>“Because I was afraid.”
>“Afraid?”
>“Afraid of an economic future free from the pernicious meddling of central bankers,” he said. “I’m a central banker.”
>I wanted to coldcock the guy. Years ago, a central banker killed my partner. Instead, I shook my head.
>“Let this be a message to all your central-banker friends out on the street,” I said. “No matter how many bitcoins you steal, you’ll never take away the dream of an open society based on the principles of personal and economic freedom.”
>He nodded, because he knew I was right. Then he swiped his credit card to pay me for arresting him.

Good man

No taxes but government owns everything.

This shit is so mind bogglingly stupid...

I fucking love this pasta

1. International unification, divided into regions.
2. Absolute automation.
3. Ownership rights.
4. Right to be useful and productive, and earn.
5. Right to free basics food, water, owned house, healthcare and education.
6. Absolute rule of law, simplified law, organized rewarding and instiling social responsibility.
7. Taxation on corporations only that are owned by public populace, all basic resources would be produced by the regions only, luxeries to be earned by working and service luxeries would be produced and provided by private coroporate taxed Companies. Meaning all moneys earned by these corporations would be taxed only after the cost of paying saleries, billas, maintenece and personal proft which would be of no more than 100k per person all rest would be subject to taxation from 15 percent to 40. A one time tax!
8. No other taxes, on any goods or services.

9. If someone breaks the law for medium crimes, say forgery... Hacking... They could be subject to be taxed on all moneys earned aside from the basics for the year from 15 percent to 80.

fuck off anarcho-edgelords

Prove to me taxation isn't theft statist

it's necessary for a nation to function

Government only exists because the people allow it to exist, not the other way around

The ideal for of taxation is sales tax. Everything should be taxed at 10% for Fed, and 10% for state and local and property tax. This would yield a total of about $3.8 trillion. Unfortunately, Federal, state and local spending is over $7 Trillion.

Because the people NEED it to exist. Without a government a nation will almost instantly collapse (see Czechoslovakia). To exist and operate, governments need money. And guess how they obtain it?

>be statist
>no valid points to defend literal theft
>just call people who are able to use logic and terminology edgy circlejerks
>win any argument easily
I feel like people are so spooked nowadays that these governmental daddy issues are embed in their minds somehow

Abolish income taxes, social security, Obamacare. Sales tax and minor corporate tax are fine. Only time taxes are raised are during war.

They get it through force. People don't need government. That's like saying people need a law to tell them to put on a seat belt in order to stay safe. Government is kept in check by keeping it as small as possible

what's wrong with theft anyway
you're a product of your society

Have fun when the law dissolves and your country turns into a warzone until it's invaded by a country with actual leadership.

Holy shit this attitude
Does your body belong to you? If yes, it is your property.
That means if theft is okay anyone can just force you to be their slave or outright kill your statist ass. Now get this: the only difference between what I've just described and the society you live in is that it's only the government that uses such force since it's violence monopoly.

You act like society is just going to magically collapse and descend into chaos because we got rid of the government. The police are currently not anywhere near you and you are being a well productive citizen. People wouldn't descend into chaos because they would realize that odds are the people throughout the neighborhood are armed and dangerous and people the in the neighborhood are willing to help each other

They can try to force me
I can just as easily fight back and force them
you're saying theft is wrong because it's bad for the weak?

I don't really think about who my body belongs to, because it honestly wouldn't make a difference

>people wouldn't descend into chaos
They would and they do, whenever they think they can get away with it (black friday, BLM chimpouts etc). If there was no police force, it would just be riots like that constantly, except everyone would be involved, whether they like it or not. Chances are some people would be armed, and as soon as they have to use guns to defend themselves, you can pretty much say goodbye to civilisation.

There will always be someone stronger than you, me ol' chap.
Turns out the reason you're not the king of Britain is that your ancestors were the weak ones who got forced into slavery by the royal family's ancestors.
If you're rejecting control over your own body, then what is even your reason to live?

I'm not the king of Britain yet~
I'm not rejecting ownership of my body, I'm rejecting ideas of property altogether.

I mean, if someone else had ownership of your body, would you respect that and just let them do whatever they like with you?

>I'm rejecting ideas of property altogether
getting pretty dangerous here
>if someone else had ownership of your body, would you respect that and just let them do whatever they like with you?
Parents own their children as property until they learn to identify self and make decisions. If I'm really desperate for food and shelter, I would sign a contract that makes me someone's slave and not just be considered one from birth since I came out of my mother's womb on some mafioso's "private territory", which he supposedly claimed by shouting big words and telling lies to actual owners of that land.

Import tariffs

Eliminate everything else

I wouldn't
A world that tries to make me a slave is a world I'll fight.
What kind of society do you really want?

B- b- but.... Muh tea!

>government forces you to pay taxes without consent
>"A world that tries to make me a slave is a world I'll fight."
>*proceeds to cheer for the government*
Sometimes I really start to think that social evolution is a myth

I'm not cheering for the government
i just dislike the moral grandstanding of libertarians and how dumb the stuff they say is
there's ways to change the world but this isn't one of them

is liberty anything more than a buzzword

>moral grandstanding
Name one that isn't accepting private property as a basic human right and state if you don't like it because it's either objectively wrong or the reason why you're not comfortable with it
>is liberty anything more than a buzzword
buzzword is a buzzword, calling any word you want univable is really ignorant IMO

I'm not comfortable with it because I dislike the idea of human rights in general
Why do we even need them
It's not like it's someone's rights that make me treat a person with respect, it's that I value and care about them.

a society that depends upon rights that have been written down will just lose touch with the connections between each other that lead to the rights being established

i mean, if you're falling back on some fundamental rights to defend something, you're basically just admitting there's nothing good about what you're doing and asking people to still let you do it

i may have phrased things badly
i just find libertarians weak and annoying
they already have the freedom to fight back but they don't take it

>a society that depends upon rights that have been written down will just lose touch with the connections between each other that lead to the rights being established
What does that have to do with anarchy?
>i mean, if you're falling back on some fundamental rights to defend something, you're basically just admitting there's nothing good about what you're doing and asking people to still let you do it
There's really no such thing as "good" or "bad" and I prefer using the word "beneficial" instead. I push the ancap ideology because I consider it the best one avalible from the econimical and social viewpoints and not because I think that it's the only right way to be, since, again, there is no objective "right".
>they already have the freedom to fight back but they don't take it
You want us to go burning trash bins and flipping cars on the streets? Did you know that revolutions can be made without spilling even a single drop of blood? Just wait until the internet fully replaces TV and cryptocurrency grows to its full potential, then the freedom will come naturally.

it's the reason why anarchy is anything more than the dumb stereotypes

nothing beneficial about what you're doing, whatever you call it

>revolutions can be made without spilling a drop of blood
no, they can't be
the internet gets more corporatised every day, while crypto is just the madness of this age coming to a head