Indian subhuman hate thread

These bloody idiots think the Aryan Invasion Theory (which is fact but Jew scholars love to deny it) is marxist when in fact the idea that SHITdia gave us the loo, numbers and astronomy is marxist. The Jew loves to credit these STREET SHITTERS with the creation of civilization.

ITT: we post pictures of the Streetiris Shittericus in its natural habitat (the ganges)

Other urls found in this thread:

ftp.iza.org/dp4009.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The subhuman father and its offspring taking their monthly bath in the ganges

>"I really want to travel to India it is such a beautiful country

XD

A pajeet hydrating itself with the cleanest water in all of India. Ganges river water is estimated to have a whopping 1.1 BILLION coliforms per 100mls of volume

posting a classic because fuck the curry munchers

i have travelled to india and it's just as dirty and horrible as everyone says. whole place smells of shit unsurprisingly

Indians: wipe their ass with their hand, eat food with their hands. Never ventilate the house, reeks of curry and shit. Has terrible English accent.

Even Maori I know here are more civilized than Indians and that is saying something

India is too successful and support too much life for its own good.

The cause of human misery in India is the fact that it is overrun with humans. I'm guessing that before humans it was overrun with some other form of animal mass.

Aryans aren't from India and never invaded India. Why do you fucks desperately want to associate with ancient hindus I will never understand. As if there was a point wehn they weren't complete subhumans.

Then why the fuck do most Indians speak Sanskrit derived languages?

Literally who the country making fun of me

Countries with a population of less than 300 million should be banned from Sup Forums.

so literally only burgers, chinks and pajeets? have fun

Chinese are not even allowed on here it would just be bugers and pajeets lol

t. Achmed Rajastani

you know what? this is a great idea. make it its own board and other countries can watch but not post.
>/bvp/ - Burgers VS Pajeets

I second this. Also ban both Americans and Indians from Sup Forums

Everyone is a winner

If you want to ban pajeets totally then Canada and the UK need to get the axe as well.

Your reminder that HinDOOism is the reason that Indians shit in the streets.ftp.iza.org/dp4009.pdf

You made your bed my chubby friend

Fuck that. We should actively work on lowering the United States to under 200m.

Okay Sandeep

>Human Misery
>Overrun with humans
A lot of poos hardly qualify as human, and many of them have traits closer to niggers than humans. The handful of light skinned ones tend to have higher intelligence and indo-european features, while the rest look and smell like apes.

i dont like indians.