Ahed Tamimi, a 16-year-old Palestinian activist, has been arrested

>Ahed Tamimi, a 16-year-old Palestinian activist, has been arrested

tribune.com.pk/story/1588751/3-brave-palestinian-teenager-ahed-tamimi-known-confronting-israeli-soldiers-arrested/

>whiter than most Americans

Fucking kek

Why do jews hate white people?

Jews hate humans as a whole.

>16
>looks like she's 32
Arabs everyone

w-who is she? :3

>Liberatarian
>looks like he's a jew
Jews everyone

That thing isn't white.

>tfw a 16yo girl has a wider jawline than you

t. Mahmood al-Ali

she's clearly mixed race, a true 56%. I'd guess a sandnigger father and some whore european mother

>That thing isn't white.

>m-muh white girl in distress!

Ever wonder why the younger people tend to be, the more outspoken they are. Must be something about all the untamed hormones mixed with ignorance and sufferable home lives. Perhaps not. Cant wait for her to get knocked up and forced to stay in the house by Abdul

looks semetic as fuck...

Fucking finally. This cunt is known for stirring shit up and fake almost striking IDF people in the hopes of getting cuffed temporarily and getting published and she's been doing it for decades.

Our cuck politicians let it happen so long that she grew balls and actually hit armed men. This is the final result.

Also, swedes, her mom is one of yours who got KEBABD.

Rotten family. Daddy always carries a camera and sends his wife and daughter to cause trouble.

For a decade now* fuck me it's late good.night fags god bless

Good. Hopefully she gets nigger raped in prison.
>le epic 0% flag

Unironically this. Zionists should be lined up and shot, along with their friends and (((associates))).

***NSA/CIA/JUDICIAL NOTICE OF DISCLAIMER: THE PRECEDING IS A POST OF FICTION. ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD TAKE THIS IS MY GENUINE OPINION.***

kek

Looks like a jude.

Feed her to the pigs.

What a QT3.14, Would 56/10

Hahaha, really, a Swedebab?!

If this is true, then I am glad she was arrested before she graduated to stabbing an inocent Israeli citizen just so she can get a statue and a bit of money for her family! What else does she have to look forward to when we all know islam nations dont build hospitals they destroy them, they dont educate they indoctronate, they left to their own devices implem3nt horror within their populace and become so bitter having to live where they themselves have shat so they being so un empathetic seek to spread horror across the world and destroy anything that is productive!

Because they hate their shitskined jew color.