Buyfag Thread

Read the guide: buyfags.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/zPloe
youtu.be/vgH0inkHEa0?t=330
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For the record, everybody at work thought it was great.

One.

rip me

Whose Tsumugi is that?

Tony's are great.

The Gathering (GK) from e2046.

I've yet to own one. Still wondering which one I should buy first.

Thanks, though I was wondering what user, since it looks really nice. I wanted one but my hand skills are terrible.

I'm getting this one as my first because I happen to have a thing for blonde hair + blue eyes.

This one looks pretty tempting.

Still mad that this was the 2017 design. Looks nothing like Miku.

Welp. Most of my new shit has finally come.
Off to a great start for March I guess.

I wonder how much

I have the entire Tony Slutterfly line and the fourth one on pre-order. Really love their aesthetic.

Probably getting this Miku too. Tony is a god.

Chocolate pork soon boys

That's the appeal!

I'm eyeing that one too. If it bins I may cave and get my first Tony. I wish they hadn't messed with her bust size for the figure though.

Yes yes more Tony pls.
They do look pretty damn good user.
Nice figs.
I'd like a few more. Maybe the butterflies. But I'd have to save up for them.

Getting back into the figure hobby. Never worked with paypal before. Hope this shit is good. Currently reading the guide but can anyone spoil me by telling me if there is anything about card sleeves in there?

Looks more like toffee or caramel.

>Hope this shit is good

Same. The price was pretty high for me but i think she's worth it.

That Luka looks off, especially the hair. Hopefully they don't fuck up this one when it gets painted.

Paypal is great, works for nearly anything except 18+ doujin.

>Almost had one side all for myself

Was this also done for January?

>Hope this shit is good.
You and me both. I couldn't hold back my wallet, but so help me, if Wing fucks this up...

should I order this slut?

Is this the best Caster fig out there?

>out of stock everywhere
wew

Currently. We'll see how Amakuni's turns out though. If they get the shirt right, mmph.

>You cannot bid on this item. Buyee has already manually reviewed this auction and determined that it is prohibited.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience

Here are the ones for January.
imgur.com/a/zPloe

ASPECT RATIO

Well that one prize fig looks promising for those poor buyfags

What kind of item is it? Also why use the worst and most bloated service?

>Was this also done for January?
yes, I got much more than last month

Double shot of Rory

Scales

Manga

Prints

It's just a tapestry, and I like to check on there since they some times have items on there that aren't anywhere else. But yeah, those fees are ass.

It really is. I know a guy who's a Caskofag, if this turns out well I might snag it for him as a gift.

Shipping right now. I'm waiting warmly

>They
It's Yahoo the one who provides the auctioning service, not Buyee. You literally have hundreds of different services that are better than Buyee.

I need friends like you user. I'm looking forward to this Figure.

I really hope her shirt is cast-offable.

That's been confirmed, I just hope they don't do something dumb with the paint or material.

Well fuck me sideways senpai, you're right. My bad. I'm just following the guide here, what would you personally suggest?

Hype.

I've spent $8000 at Amiami. Do you think they'd extend my latest payment deadline by 3 days?

I've spent less than 20k and asked for an extension back in October. No problems.

send them an email

20k dollars or yen?

Pre-order when?

I remember her from this
youtu.be/vgH0inkHEa0?t=330

So happy.

I use FromJapan if the item is not lewd (you can still place bids on items but they'll get cancelled after being manually inspected), their service is as good and maybe a bit faster but about 30% cheaper.

GoodyJapan for lewd auctions.

That's my personal opinion, I'm sure there's a couple more popular services used on these threads but I assure you that anything's better than Buyee.

Fuck, she might break my one fig per character rule.
Being a Caskofag is a blessing and a curse.

I've never seen anyone have an extension, even when they seldom do other request that are against their rules.

Even when they give you a payment deadline, it usually takes their system 5 to 7 days to cancel your order. Do not push this though.

I just paid for this Yukino figure on AmiAmi today. Quite a lot of people on MFC are saying that it's coming with some paint flaws right out of the box though?

Can any buyfags who have her confirm that's the case? And was it severe?

Yen.

I have her and she looks fine, no issues with her.

But will I be 100% safe if I'm 3 days over?

Don't want to say 100% yes, but in my experience three days is pushing it but fine.

I can't tell you for sure, I've seen people wait 3-4 days and get theirs cancelled; I've paid for a couple of orders on the 7th day like nothing happened, didn't even bother sending them an extension e-mail.

>she might break my one fig per character rule.
>Being a Caskofag is a blessing and a curse.
Right there with you. That and this Miku are tempting me hard.

Is this what it's like to buy boats?

Question for you friends . Is it common for inventory of certain figurines/merchandise to go out of stock? I've never bought these things, but would like to eventually. Just wanna know if I should have a sense of urgency or if I can wait a while and get my fill later.

Anyone got any tips of how to hang a daki on the wall?

So far I've been using paperclips, tape and some wire channel but it's rather tedious to set up (works pretty well though).

Yes. If you want something, get it now. Don't think, just feel.

Depends on the figure, was there something in particular that you were interested in?

Command hooks

Some super popular figures can go out of stock in hours. Some never go out of stock.

Fresh out
Afraid to say. Don't wanna seem too normie. I wanna be one of the guys so we'll say a best girl figurine.

No one cares, just say it. As long as you're not doing things that are frowned upon on Sup Forums in general, then you'll be fine. Knowing who the character is will help a little bit in knowing if the character is likely to go out of stock.

When I was initially designing my paperclip system, this is something I thought of, but it had some issues which triggered my aspergers; such as the daki not stretching firm enough horizontally.

This is how I planned them out, just for reference.

Make that minutes. Can't wait until it arrives and I'm $200 poorer.

i got her as well. has bad paint issues on the hair and the yukata looked like it was scratched with fingernails.
the sculpt is nice but the flaws i got were disappointing

>Made an order at Amiami for a preowned item in stock
>Realize afterwards that I don't have any February shipments left
>Mail Amiami if I can combine it with a March order
>Unfortunately orders of different month cannot be combined at our store

Do you think they'll be lenient if I said if it were possible to cancel and placed the order again just so it would fall on March?

Nope, they're gonna sell it to someone else now, tough luck.

But that figure is from a Lancer, not a Caster.

Fluffy tail will always be fluffy tail.

Anyone have a guess when the Akko nendo might be in pre order?

T-Thanks.

Now I'll be having two of the same post cards.

That's cute. If only it was actually a different person with the exact same design so I could pretend it actually was someone a different character like with Saber.

Try to change the payment method or some random shit to make them recalculate the shipment or add something small that's already in stock to convert that shit into a new order and then, combine that new order with your shit from March.

Yeah I tried it. I hope it works. Though I'll still try to mail them in a sense if I can "renew" the order to be able to combine it with orders for this month.

God Tier Taste

This looks really good. Post more angles.

Hell yeah my rare Teru came, and my Danganronpa Keychains

Sod the toys, post burb.

B-But my rare items. Also you'd just tell my burb to eat seed ugly.

Where can I get pic relted?

Is there a bigger butt or have we reached maximum booty with this one?

How much did you get Teru?

Raitatrash is ugly as fuck as usual.

>that face

It was about double the price of a normal nendo

Fits him, at least.

Why do her proportions looks off?

mature thick legs, immature torso and head.

a few of the images weren't purchased in february though

8k-10k?

I heard she was event exclusive or something. Someone posted buying a Nep Nendo for 12k

BD exclusive.

Just a question.

I haven't bought anything from GSC. Also checked the guide.

For example I have 3 items in the order all with different release dates and originally set them for CC payment.

1 ships and I pay the item with the initial 2k yen shipping using CC.

Can I pay the rest using a different method? For example next item I'll pay it using Paypal or a different card?