Anissa Weier SENTENCED TO 25 YEARS

The ugly one in the duo slenderman stabbing incident has been sentenced to 25 years in a mental health facility for her role in organizing the 2014 stabbing ambush that left Payton Leutner with 25 stab wounds.

Morgan Geyser, the qt3.14 of the duo, who actually did the stabbing will be sentenced later in February 2018, prosecutors are asking for a 45 year sentence for her role in actually doing the stabbing (which was done with cloth shears).

What do you think Sup Forums? Justice served?

Here is a picture of the victim

Here is a picture of the ugly one

Here is a picture of the cutie patootie

Yes.

And after this she burn in hell.

So I'm good.

>that girl is 15
those knockers are obscene

She won’t be out until she’s 41.

Defense attorneys were trying to fight for her release in 9 years at 25.

Also, slenderman isreal

That fuckin fish mouth

stab someone and get rekt, pretty cut and dry
you cant have people like this out in the general public

lmao her body language and face. It's obvious she doesn't understand the situation she's in.

Does she have Downs Sydnrome or is that just how women from Wisconsin look?

They're both sub 80 IQ retards.

She has an upside down mouth. Nothing of value was lost.

>45 year
for stabbing a jewess

>the ugly one
>one
kys faggot

It's something all lefty loonies have. Some kind of birth defect, maybe. Google "fishmouth syndrome"

9/11 would stab

You think she's the pretty one in team stab.

You are out of your mind.

he's saying their both ugly fucking retard
also spice slide threads

Who will stop Slenderman?

i need you to post more of the QT of the duo

>She won’t be out until she’s 41.
She'll have 2 kids, disability, and probably a house provided by then.
Her straight edge classmates will be childless career drones, with six figures of student debt, and ever increasing rents.
Who really wins here?

She understands perfectly well. She's not a damn 8 year old. In 3 years she will be 18. She just doesn't give a fuck, because she knows she's fucked. Also, I've been in shackles like that, at near her age. I was 17. It's an unpleasant experience all around. First off, you're not getting dick for sleep, because every hour someone comes into your cell and shines a flashlight into your eyes. Then, on your court days, they get your ass up at like 5-6 am to shackle you to a bunch of other people (niggers) and stuff you all into a van. Then the van drivers drive like dick heads, because they like seeing the kids falling all over each other in the back of the van. Then you sit in court, sometimes for many hours, waiting to see a judge, and sometimes that visit only takes a few minutes. Then they do it all over again, in reverse, and sometimes you have to do this multiple days in a row. She looks over it, and tired, and probably thinking about how dumb it was for her to be so stupid, and stab someone a bunch of times. She's probably thinking about that moment right before she started stabbing, and what little things she could've changed to have not stabbed a person a bunch of times. Like, maybe she blew off someone, or some thing that would've completely removed her from the situation. She's probably thinking about her bed, and toys, her family, and the good food she used to get. She's probably thinking about how much warmer her old clothes and shoes were, and remembering things like carpet, and nice showers or baths with nice soaps. Or her favorite hair brush, and how good it felt to use it. She's fucked.

They will both lose virginity in mental hospitals, how gross is that?

Also, slenderman isreal

Actually the one on the right you can see that killer look behind the eyes.

>literal pussypass
Disgusting whiteknighting pieces of shit.
If she was a nigger or even a white male you'd all be talking about how he deserves to be locked in for life and how you hope he gets his ass raped in prison.

Oh, I forgot the best part about court days when you're in jail. The mass strip search when you get back. 20-30 naked people in a room, all squatting like a bunch of Slavs, and being told to cough while some ugly beast of a guard stares at your most private of parts.

I read all that in anticipation for a prison sex story...fuck.

You're a fucking retard that didn't even read what I wrote. I never once said she should get off. I only pointed out all the things that suck about jail/prison, and the things she may never see or feel again, and how she knows she's fucked.

learn something new everyday. I just figured it was a facial expression that took over when in the back of your mind everything you said you knew was wrong and everything you stood for made no sense and was immoral?

I've noticed it, but never realized how prevalent it is

Can't believe the Dr cheated on qt3.14 wife with this gutter slut.

Protip: steer clear of women named ‘Morgan’

Sweetie she was sentenced to two additional years in the crazy house and then she's free. A total of ~5 years in the crazy house total and no permanent repercussions. It's not a prison sentence the stated length is meaningless. She's out in 2020 to stab again.

lowkey qt
shame about the shoes though

it's on the sanpaku chart

Plot Twist: slender man is real

Sorry to disappoint you. The best I got was the strip searches. When I was in jail though, I was pretty sure one of the guards wanted to fuck me. He would always stand too close, and pay too much attention during some of my shower times. I think if I had been part of a deadbeat family, with no money, he probably would've tried for it. One of the perks of being white, and not poor I guess.

he's kind of right if you don't see the glaring inconsistencies in your post vs if it was the other way around you're in denial faggot.

No guy would ever write about a man as you did let alone with such psychopathic creepy made up detail.

So the treasure tunnel game.

who cares

>2 kids
>In Jail
>Until 41

>slenderman stabbing
Why are American women so fucking autistic?

But Europe gets to do it and not go to jail :(

25 years for a crime as a kid is ridiculously excessive.

They need mental health help not to be locked up and have the key thrown away

UNDERRATED

>Mental help
She's getting it. 25 years in the Looney bin

It's all the redneck inbreeding.

>stab a child to death
>a crime

Fuck off! When I was that age I didn't dare answer an adult back or come home late. if I got in a fight I would panic about the consequences. As a child to be able to stab someone to death and they are not kids from some middle eastern war zone, means your mind is too far fucked. You are gone.

Lock them cunts up for life or hang them. Evil fuckers.

the should've just been killed for murder or attempted murder whatever it is. End of story

If either person didn't try to stop the other kill them both.

Because yes making people pay for killing somebody savagely is so unfair.

I actually think women should be sentenced even more harshly than niggers.

the subhuman chink fuck gets it?

I'm taken back. Do some chinks actually have souls?

I'm always more impressed with the quality of my auto parts if they are made in hong kong vs china so maybe that has something to do with it?

Wouldn't she be 18 now?

>25 years in a mental health facility
you fukken cracka are full of bullshit

Is this a lower class slut name? I only know one Morgan. She is the biggest slag I've ever met and has hiv now.

People in HK are way better than subhuman chinks you brainlet. HK is rightful british clay

she looks like a 40 year old lunch lady

based chinabro

>hell
So what, are you an idiot all the time or just on the Internet?

So what did you do?

>2 kids
She's gonna end up as a lesbian
Its gonna be sweeeeet

Link me. I should do more research since my auto parts and electronics that come from this area area always better than chinka.

You call me a brainlet, I could argue it means nothing to me in my everyday life but it obviously does. I just never did the research nor cared enough to do it. All I know is seeing HK is at least two times better than seeing china.

>the subhuman chink fuck gets it?

Unfortunately not, my good man. I am a colonial administrator. The master race, if you will. The eternal Anglo who operates on business here.

I'd also argue rightful british clay if the people knew they were ruled over by satanic child sacrificing pedos that steal children would it be rightful rule?

They never knew the truth as is the case throughout history you fucking brainlet. I must've struck a nerve, chinks have no souls

gigantic tits

Those tits are made for milkin'

No one died

If u kill an innocent u deserve death nothing less. I dont care how old u are. Once ur a killer u have no place at all in society. BYE! BYE BYE!

Why do a lot of british people look horribly inbred and have crooked teeth? Some master race?

Your country is ruled by satanic pedos and if you were the master race you'd have made a stand long ago. You are a degenerate race

To have to go to jail and court a bunch of times at 17? I hit a homeless man with my truck, after him and I had a verbal confrontation. I didn't kill him or anything. And I really did try to stop. It's a long story, so I'll give you the short version. We yelled at each other a bunch, and after I hopped into my truck, did a massive teenager type burnout. Hit a giant speed bump in a parking lot while doing this. That caused a mechanical failure in the front end of my truck, and that caused me to lose control. When it all started going south, I tried to stop. I almost had the truck stopped, but I bumped his drunk ass, and he fell over a short retainer wall and cut the back of his leg. I was charged with attempted murder. He had a rap sheet as long as my arm, and this was my first major fuckup. My family hired a good lawyer and I pled it down and got house arrest for a while. Didn't want to risk going through a lengthy trial, and put all that extra cost on my family. My lawyer didn't think the mechanical failure would do the trick, even though it was legit what turned it into the mega shitshow that it ended up being. It also didn't look great that my truck was on the sidewalk, facing the wrong way down a one way street.

These are the same girl, about 4 years apart.

damn i gotta get me one of those

>1 year per stab

Seems reasonable

protip: that aint qt

I didn't even read the story you posted, I wonder why you didn't respond to this post psycho?

That fucking guy nailed it and I explained it further for your psychopathic programmed brain.

>
she almost did, she was very very very lucky to survive. she was stabbed dozens of times and they tried to stab her heart (they missed by a milimeter or so) and the victim was left to crawl in the mud to find someone hours later who could call 911

Oh that's alright then, no harm done. It's the same thing.

British dental care rates higher than the USA. You really should check your facts. It's not 1820 any longer and the bad teeth were a consequence of wealth. The more you know, little chap.

She'll be fine.

>life sentance
>for not killing

Americans really are retarded.

fuck she looks like me but i have perfect eyesight

cringy 12 year olds believing in a shitty creepypasta which resulted in a girl getting stabbed.
lol

No it’s not, stop trying to defame best stabber

>⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

look at her face shes just a kid

Underage leave

She is going to be a finger banging rapist

That lady is eyeing her up like a hungry dog does a steak.

Mental hospital is a bullshit sentence, they're all always out within a few years because it's too expensive to keep them there

Story ? Sauce?

>tfw no 15 yo sis

THIS IS THE MOST RECENT PICTURE OF ANISSA

SHE IS 17

SHE COMPLETED ALL OF PUBERTY WHILE IN THE CUSTODY OF THE WISCONSIN CORRECTIONAL SYSTEM

One on the right looks like that BLACKED.com slut

All these butch dykes fantasizing about lesbo jail rape on the little qt.

They didnt get life tho anf mental hospitals are comfy n feed well

if these two girls were muslim they'd already be free imo

>be 17

>have formless grandma tits

lol wasn't it revealed that this whore was basically a white washed mutt? oy vey, jews gotta try harder