MASS ARRESTS INCOMING

JEWS ON SUICIDE WATCH

100,000 sealed indictments

I think you added an extra 0.

bump

He's checking out the cell they made for Hillary

Theres 10,000 indictments.

He's a left-leaning centrist who hates Trump

What I find appalling is he's the first since 2002. So for the last 15 going on 16 years no officials from the pentagon visited? Wtf?

Seeing if there is a stooge trained up enough for the big false flag this holiday season.

well, it was closed down during the obama years, right? wasnt that one of his pre-election promises? that, and bringing the troops back from the middle east, were the two reasons he won the nobel peace prize

Are you a fucking retard?

No, you're just jewish.

kek

Lol. Not even mad about concern trolls today. Too much happening.

I wonder just how much Brock and his faggots are shitting their panties right now. I wonder if the shills will have all their shit frozen when the superpac money is revealed to be connected to the foreign corruption money.

I wonder if they realize yet that we were giving them earnest warnings.

almonds activating

lmao no sleep for the treasonous

bonus points if we get to see some cunt get dragged away live on air

he's making sure there's room for the Clintons.

this DOJ Bruce Ohr dumbfuck would be fun to watch, imagine him like the crazy chink on the plane who got kicked off

This. The only payment he asked of Trump before he join the administration was that he be given one Thunderdone-style HTH to-the-death combat with a jihadi every year. Trump keeps his promises.

>a whopping fifteen years
wow it's literally nothing

Hey, airplane chink was innocent. Only justified anguish should be celebrated

Not too impressed with Mattis desu. For all that talk of him being the "warrior monk", "chaos" and "mad dog", he's quite dovish. He and Tillerson are pussying out on North Korea while Trump and McMaster see what needs to be done.

Youre right, but great visuals remain great visuals

You people are such faggots

FUCK ISRAEL BITCH

I heard most that have been unsealed so far are just normal thug retards... can anyone confirm or deny this?

Also I wonder if he's visiting someone that's already there...

I wonder if you're a bitch.

Fuck, you're pretty edgy

Good luck with your impending suicide. Go easy on yourself. Now make sure you respond with another kike meme. That'll show me

u mad?

9th circuit.
No coincidence.

bump

Hopefully he went to personally waterboard a towelhead fuckstick.

Democrats hired latino gang MS-13 to kill Seth Rich.

>implying it won't be 6 million before all is said and done

MOSSAD KILLED SETH RICH JEW

No "Pentagon chief". Other officials could have visited. I don't even remember who Obama's was, probably some tranny.

Yesss

I don't understand. Why is this significant?

please god

Because it's anudda shoah.

>Obongo gonna rot in a cell he said he was gonna close 12 years ago

Checking the conditions to make sure Gitmo can handle all the prisoners that will be arrested soon.