Yakumo san wa Edzuke ga Shitai

The romance of a widow and a young man

Is there any interest in this series? I can dump the Korean chapters if needed if someone can read gook.

user, this shit is translated already. Unless you're talking about the latest chapter then go right ahead.

We are interested in it
Dump. It.

The translators won't translate them unless it's by volume and those take 8 months per volume. The Korean scans do it weekly.

Anyways, here's page 1.

It's an imouto chapter

Page 2

Page 3

Why is this shit not bumping

Also, here's the imouto.

Page 4

Speaking of, we about 5 chapters behind so there's that. I can either dump chapter 16 today as well if I feel like it

Page 5

Why is that picture so attractive?

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

I wonder what she thinks of the imouto, seeing as she'll be her older sister in law later

Page 9

Page 10

Page 11

Page 12

Page 13

Page 14

>That's none of your business, you old hag

Page 15

Page 16

Page 17

Page 18

Page 19

Page 20

Page 21

Page 22

Page 23

Final page. So does anyone want me to upload Chapter 16 next?

It goes up to 19 and I can spread it out, though I don't know if all of the images will fit in one thread

>Even imouto notices these two love each other and don't know it

Sakura-chan needs an older sister and she's right there

Hmm, I suppose I'll dump two more chapters and then head to sleep because Chapter 17 is pretty cute. Here's Chapter 16.

Page 2

This is just another tease manga, like that one with the male teacher and his female student cooking and eating shit.

The annoying loudmouthed childhood friend will win.

Page 3

Page 4

No, they pretty much are confirmed to have feelings for each other but the widow needs to get over her husband and the boy needs to grow up a bit. Even the imouto likes the widow.

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 9

Page 10

Page 11

Page 12

Page 13

Page 14

Page 15

I personally like Yakumo threads, but don't fuckin spoil your appetite before eating.
Who wants to be spoilered about last chapters if there are still two months before translation of volume 3?

Page 16

Page 17

Because I don't have to patience to wait 8 months per volume and to wait two months when I can easily read Korean. I care more about getting the story out regardless of the scans rather than having to wait when the chapters are already released.

I'm not translating these since I'm a lazy ass though

Page 18

Page 19

Page 20

Page 21

Okay, well this is Page 22 and the final page. I don't know if I'll upload the next chapter.

Does anyone want Chapter 17?

I WANT IT.

Shit forgot to attach Page 22 itself

>tfw no widow gf

As you wish. It's more about Yamato-kun himself but the ending makes it all worth it.

Page 1

Page 2

You're doing God's work user

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10

Page 11

Page 12

Page 13

Page 14

Page 15

Page 16

Page 17

Next few pages are the cute moments I ask for

Page 18

So fucking cute. Please just get together already. Kiss him.

Page 19

She's hugging him. So cute.

Anyways, Chapter 18 has literally nothing to do with either characters and is only about the childhood friend and her friend.

I can skip 18 and post 19 instead which focuses on the widow and the MC or I can post 18 first.

The only good thing Chapter 18 has is this nightmare. Also, what's the image limit here?

MARRIAGE AND SEX IN THE MISSIONARY POSITION FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF PROCREATION (and pleasure) WHEN?

>no cute widow hugs you when you drop dead exhausted

Kill me

Childhood friend NEVER wins

TL when? At least give me a Japanese raw so I could read it and maybe shit out a terrible translation.

So you guys want me to post Chapter 18 (no Yamato or Yakumo but has childhood friend and her friend) or Chapter 19 (Yakumo and Yamato chapter)?

I wish I had the Japanese raws but this is as much as I can do now. I can read Korean but I'm too much of a lazy ass to do it and I feel like the translator group would get pissed if I did it.

Maybe don't set the heat to nuclear next time
Widows shouldn't be this cute. Is this another trick to encourage reproduction?

>Yakumo wants to have a little sister like Yamato's imouto
>Yamato's imouto really likes Yakumo

It's basically written in the stars at this point that they're getting together. I just want to see a future ending thing like Takagi where I see them with a happy family and cute little daughters running around

>that yaoi meme orgasm face

So uh, Chapter 18 or 19 first guys?

I can post both eventually but I don't know the image limits here

Fuck it I'll post Chapter 18 and 19.

Here's page 1 of Chapter 18

Page 2 is here: So here's Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10

Page 11

Damn, she's really lewd.
Poor girl, I like her but it is unfortunate that she's destined to lose.

Page 12