>no major accomplishments
>approval rating in the toilet
>Congress approval in the toilet
>Democrats projected to win 2018
Is it over?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
washingtonexaminer.com/year-one-list-81-major-trump-achievements-11-obama-legacy-items-repealed/article/2644159
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/10/31/a-top-u-s-general-just-said-4000-american-troops-are-in-syria-the-pentagon-says-there-are-only-500/?utm_term=.5c9380cbb7a5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He just gave me $3,000
sounds good to me

report off topic and troll threads.

>misinformed, the post
Literally wrong about everything.

MAGApill.com

Yeah.
The delusional check is in the mail.
Hang back and wait to cash it.

tax reform?

Which is massively unpopular

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

Please continue believing that.

You’re trolling but I’ll bite. Tax reform was an historic event. It’s huge.

sounds like you might be massively unpopular bub

GOP set record fundraising last month
Dems lowest in 10 years
try harder

Did you forget about Jerusalem you letard?

>talks about being massively unpopular
>while having every single person in the thread calling him wrong
My fucking sides

According to whom?

>no accomlishments
what is jerusalem? OP is a fag

>I don't like it therefore it isn't an accomplishment
Neck yourself.

The opinions of rural and suburban retards don't matter to me.
The polls my boy. Oh, wait, republishits don't believe in science.

washingtonexaminer.com/year-one-list-81-major-trump-achievements-11-obama-legacy-items-repealed/article/2644159

Kinda hard to get anything done with whiny libtard acting like spoiled brats throwing tantrums and blocking everything

He just gave you a short-term sop to take away the taste of the long-term bonanza he gave himself and his fellow swamp-dwellers.

>trusting the system/Republicans/elections to solve problems

Young fool....

this

I think you meant, is massively unpopular with people who understand it.

Remember, you're dealing with Sup Forumsacks here, user.

Sounds like your massively brainwashed.

>posts here
>"y-your opinions don't matter to me!"
lolol what an insecure little bitch. so easy to see right through

Why should I care if other people also have to pay less money? Shouldn't I be happy that other people are paying less too?

Take this shit to /r/politics m8. They will be the only ones who believe you

There's no 'h' in 'yuge'.

Not really. According to Yougov polls, more people think their taxes are going up than down, which is just false. Expect tax reform to become more popular when people see the actual results.

>complains about degeneracy spreading around the globe
>well, I know wealth inequality is at its all time high, and this gives giant corporations the power to influence the world's culture, but I still want them to have tax cuts so they can have even more power. Oh, they dodge taxes too by putting money overseas? That's no problem just cut their taxes even more
Was it 4d chess?

What is it about this thread that is supposedly off topic faggot?

>The polls my boy

Oh my.

Do remind me what the polls said about the presidential election, if you don't mind.

>Democrats predicted to win 2018
Are we forgetting about the time it was "literally impossible for Hillary to lose"

>presidency
>senate majority
>house majority
>(stolen)scotus majority

Boy, those whiny libtards must be motherfucking powerful to break that sort of hegemony. Or perhaps the orange retard is simply shitting on his own doorstep and making his neighbours hate him.

COME ON OP YOU DON'T LIKE ARMS TO UKRAINE AND 4,000 US TROOPS IN SYRIA?

quit reading. thread abandon

Are you forgetting the president in power does horribly in midterms? I guess Alabama didn't happen.

>No major accomplishments
>Literally just passed a tax cut
>3.1% economic growth
>Deportations at an all time high
>Left sperging out

Are you even paying attention.

Or Roy Moore polls showing him winning.

Oh wait...

Which just goes to show.

Eventually, people will catch on to the fact that their taxes are going down. By which time, they'll be going back up, higher than they were before (unless you're a billionaire or a corporation).

Just goes to show the value of duct tape.

If Trump wants any chance of reelection than he needs a fast growing economy, which is the purpose of this bill. When people see that their taxes are going down instead of up, expect dems to lose support for lying.

>Literally just passed a tax cut

Which he's delaying so it doesn't go into effect next year.

>which is the purpose of this bill.
Yeah which is being delayed till 2019

>no major accomplishments in first year as POTUS

Uh...really?

>TPP BTFO
>Paris Climate Accord BTFO
>Illegal immigration down 50% before wall construction even begins
>tax cuts and reform full ste ahead
>ISIS BTFO
>CIA opium production fields and proses in facilities BTFO in Afganistan
>Russia is our fucking ally for once
>Saudi Princes on suicide watch
>Pedowood on suicide watch
>Fake News MSM on suicide watch
>MS 13 on suicide watch
>Low level and elite pedophile human traffickers on suicide watch
>Mueller investigation revealing DNC and FBI and DOJ corruption worse than watergate
>Sessions investigating Uranium One
>Stock Market is out of fucking control
>Corporations returning to USA
>Dozens of swamp dwellers not seeking reelection including John McCain and Paul Ryan.

And that's barely the tip of the iceburger

But that's literally the same event as Hillary, you're further proving my point
>There's no possible way Roy Moore can lose!
We can't trust polsters anymore

HURRR DURRR the post

Now post about Israel or Ukraine, or Syria.

Trump is actually the 2nd most popular politician just behind Bernie. That's how much people hate politicians.

>1-2% changes.

Do you really think this is the work of trump?

>slash taxes
>dont slash spending
>drive the country further into debt
>but hey i got $200 so its ok!
typical trump supporter

Tax reform?
Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court?
All those conservative judicial appointments giving some much needed balance to the massive dump Obama took on our courts?

trump is a an israel cuck

all american politicians since Rockwell have been absolute trash

Every election this year, Democrats have won and highly out performed.

You can say whatever you want boy, but 2018 is turning into 2010, remeber what happened to obama after Obamacare? Well this is the same for Trump.

You are talking about the expiration for the individual taxes (in 2025). That, however, is not 100% certain, they can be extended or even made permanent depending on which party constrols congress.
A lot of the Bush tax cuts were originally supposed to be temporary but were extended in 2010 and made permanent in 2013 (except for the top rate)

Sounds like you live in a shitty state like Cali or Jew york

That was different though. Trump offered some hope. And Hillary did win the vote.
Now though, after a year of (mostly) failures, you have to be pretty fucking optimistic or retarded to believe Trump will snatch it in 2018.
A lot of people voted for him as a protest vote, his policies alienated a sizeable part of his core supporters, all he has now are utterly retarded people who employ doublethink 24/7 in order to still support him.

None of the Trumpfags will mention the wall.

AHHAH I KNEW IT

Which policies were alienating?

> 0 = 81
Liberal logic.

Or maybe OP is an assblasted pedo and is mad at this:
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

>>No major accomplishments
?
>>Literally just passed a tax cut
literally pennys
.1% economic growth
virtual growth
>>Deportations at an all time high
wont save from 56% going down
>>Left sperging out
that's fun XD

>Alabama
>absolutely conservative dem BARELY beats a multi-accused child sex offender

Blue wave

...and? So in a year, taxes go down. What's your point. Would you prefer taxes never went down? This is still a victory.

This thread is lol.
OP is a faggot.

If they're already dodging taxes why would cutting their taxes matter? You're not making any sense.

And a regular person has more influence now then at any point in human history. 60 years ago you would be a factory worker who might have left his home state once or twice and learns everything by reading the newspaper literally run by Jews. Now everyone with an Internet connection (which even includes more and more poor nigs in Africa with cell phones) can influence culture. You're literally on a site that does that.

stay salty, nigger

>pol a week ago
>MOORE WILL WIN IN A LANDSLIDE, SALT THREADS HERE WE GO
>pol now
>Conservative Democrat, probably a closet Republican, wins seat

>...and?

There is no midterms in 2019 you stupid faggot

>TPP BTFO
True.
>Paris Climate Accord BTFO
This is nothing positive, but sure.
>Illegal immigration down 50% before wall construction even begins
Source.
>tax cuts and reform full ste ahead
Okay. Only reason he pulled this off though is because Republicans allowed him, it's in their interest.
>ISIS BTFO
Not thanks to him. .
>CIA opium production fields and proses in facilities BTFO in Afganistan
Source.
>Russia is our fucking ally for once
No it's not, and he just approved the sale of weapons to Ukraine.
>Saudi Princes on suicide watch
What? He literally went there and bowed like a dog.
>Pedowood on suicide watch
Ah, yes, imagine pedophile ring. Wow.
>Fake News MSM on suicide watch
Sure.
>MS 13 on suicide watch
Whatever.
>Low level and elite pedophile human traffickers on suicide watch
You said it again. That's just a cooky conspiracy theory with zero real proof.
>Mueller investigation revealing DNC and FBI and DOJ corruption worse than watergate
''Le Mueller is after Hillary''...no he's not. That's fucking retarded. Mueller is clearly investigating Trump and alleged collusion with Russians.
>Sessions investigating Uranium One
Whatever.
>Stock Market is out of fucking control
No it's not.
>Corporations returning to USA
Which ones?
>Dozens of swamp dwellers not seeking reelection including John McCain and Paul Ryan.
That has nothing to do with him.

Meanwhile, he can't stop sucking Israeli cock, just yesterday he pardoned some Jewish criminal who brought over illegals, today he went to war with 90% of world over Israel, and decided to lift the ban of sale of weapons to Ukraine.

Literally about to slash nigger gibs after the CR passes.

Hook. Line. Sinker.

>Newz sez Trump bad and I smart! I smart, huh mom?
I love liberal snowflake impotent rage
>s-s-st-st-stop winning!
lol no, sweetie. It's not your country anymore. Stay mad.

>Polls
>Science

Pick one and only one you absolute mong

>wealth inequality is at its all time high
Every time I see someone talk about this I wonder what it is they're even complaining about. How does wealth inequality impact my life?

>>no major accomplishments

Stop giving this terrible bait (You)s.

sage

And who is Trump opponent?
Rosie?Fat Turd? Facebook guy?

>Trump won't do anything for the middle class!
>okay he did something for you but it will have terrible consequences at some indertiminate point in the future!
Democrats are fucked, aren't they?

Trump sells arms to Ukraine

Prove him wrong

Asked if all middle class Americans will get a permanent tax break: McConnell said: “It’s impossible to do that.”

Well, yes. You keep on believing that the next congress (or maybe the one after) will make those cuts permanent. By the way, have you checked your trickle-down-ometer recently? According to my calculations, you should be rich by now.

>Trump gave Israel their last point of leverage knowing the UN would shit all over it. Now Israel can't claim Trumps not a good goy nor can they use Jerusalem as leverage. All while Jews are polarized against MSM cycling for Palastine.

KIKES NARRATIVE BTFO

4,000 US troops in Syria since Trump became president

washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/10/31/a-top-u-s-general-just-said-4000-american-troops-are-in-syria-the-pentagon-says-there-are-only-500/?utm_term=.5c9380cbb7a5

Please continue to campaign against these tax cuts. I’m gonna vote so hard for Republicans it will sting.

LE BY SUPPORTING ISRAEL TRUMP HATES ISRAEL

>Asked if all middle class Americans will get a permanent tax break: McConnell said: “It’s impossible to do that.”

THE ROYAL SCREWING

We should have known.

>Massively unpopular with people who understand it
>Your polls show 50% of people think their taxes will go up, when actually around 80% of people will be getting a tax decrease

Woah, my almonds seem to be receiving sensory information

>Moore polls

You just proved his point about the polls dumbfuck.

Until he actually hurts the US by something he did for Israel, this is the most likely narrative.

hollllyyyy shit what a faggot we got here

Your thinking is surface level. No tactical mindedness at all. It's called cause and effect.

Stop talking in headlines. Go to the calculator. You save money.

>democrats literally shilling for why tax cuts are bad

Maybe we don’t want to find niggers and anchor babies anymore? Hopefully the wildfires just burn all the spics up.

>If they're already dodging taxes why would cutting their taxes matter?

Two ways. One, make it as profitable to declare certain taxable wealth as conceal it. That means there's nothing to be found out later by the IRS.

Two, rush through an absolute clusterfuck of a bill that will create more loopholes than it plugs.

I leave it to you to imagine which of those will be most profitable.

You have to go back

Bombing Syria, ''I'm a nationalist globalist'', sucking Israeli cock on an incredible scale, staffing his cabinet with former GS people and neocons, then firing half of his cabinet, failing to do anything about Obamacare, still totally backing NATO and even letting Montenegro in, wall is still hanging in the air, doing literally nothing about Hillary (''she's great guys!''), starting shit with Iran, starting shit with North Korea (okay, not totally his fault), not doing SHIT about China...that comes to mind first.
Right now, his presidency looks like a particularly retarded Bush era.
Tax reform which is over-hyped by both sides is barely some success.
Withdrawing from Paris Accord is just an ultra-retarded populist move.
Really, only thing he did that was really and indisputably good is fucking up TPP. And that was like the first move of his presidency.
Since then, it's all failures, half-assed ''success'', or selling out and doing the opposite of what he promised to do.

You're unpopular the only people who do (((polls))) are stupid niggers and women

Do you /leftypol/ and Shariablue shills even put any effort in anymore? My god, have some creativity for once

You forgot the part where he almost choked on Israel's cock.

>You save money.

Yeah I sure did when Reagan started cutting taxes for the rich in the 1980s and raised it for me and you.

America's been booming ever since.

>literally only got the first one right

Tell me more, faggot.