Redeem, or shred

As a very strong Trump supporter and "fuck the NFL" guy... Should I try to redeem them or just shred that shit...

Maybe I could give them away to starving liberals...

sell them

Would it be "OK" to give them to homeless people this Christmas season?

give 'em away.

Thanks!

I think that is the best option ;)

Since I think the Salvation Army is one of the last truly good charities on this Earth... I'm thinking of just dropping them off in a bell ringers can :)

In fact. I found a bunch of other unused gift cards I will also donate to the army! :)

Gift cards are obligations not money, by shredding a card you actually give them free money because you kill the financial obligation.

are you still with this blind support shit
you fucking retard thats food

This desu
Food gift cards are a lot better to give to the homeless than money anyway, as it's harder for them to waste them on drugs, or booze.

Give them all to me you asshat

Redeem them for pizza, then throw pizza slices at homeless people.

>you fucking retard that's food

But, is not beer :D

They already have the money. You're just an unsecured creditor providing them a zero interest microloan.

jizz on them

If you shred them, they just keep the money.

But using them would increase their sales

spend it on whatever you think has the lowest profit margin for the company
they already got the cash claw every shekle you can back out of their pockets

Why don't you give them to me you dumb piece of shit? What makes the homeless asshole more deserving? Because he's a loser who couldn't get his shit together? Why, the virtue signaling is real

>If you shred them, they just keep the money.

Yeah... Very true..... Best just to toss all them cards to charity and let them deal with all the shit...

Stop being such a fucking SJW, people, including NFL players, are allowed to have their own political views. You're gonna get bored pretty fast if you insist you'll only be entertained (or fed) by people who think exactly like you do.

>Why don't you give them to me you dumb piece of shit?
Maybe... I don't like you :D

Hold a fake contest. Tell some nignogs they won $1,000 gift cards.

Seems to work out OK for libtards. Why don't you take your own advice and shut the fuck up and let this guy do what he wants with his cards?

Food is food

>white flour, corn syrup sauce and processed cheese is food
Soyboy get out

Why would he want to reward and enable laziness and stupidity?

Shred them.

Redeem them or else they pocket the money at no cost, retard.

Of course, we have another 300+ days to bitch and whine... Christmas is a special time when we all love one another :) We probably have far too many free days to of the year to fuck over liberals.. :D

^
this guy's a fuckin idiot

sell them/ give them to someone who would order from them anyway.
if you're too lazy for that, make an order for just under the value of the cards, and throw it away, or give it away

don't be like a triggered leftie and eat your fucking pizza if you like their service and taste you stupid retard.

Quit making everything political that's what we have lefties for.

>Redeem them or else they pocket the money at no cost, retard.

Donating the cards to the bell ringers would free me of supporting their fucked upedness, while maybe thinking I did good for poor folks...

>"has shit together"
>still begging for gift cards

Nigger detected.

>supporting their fucked upedness
They've already been supported, they've been paid hence the card has value.

Holy shit, brainlet kys after you buy the pizza okay?

>Quit making everything political that's what we have lefties for.

Sup Forums..............................

Yes goyim but NFL players are not allowed to express themselves while on the job,or they get fined, that's what social media is for.

This

They already have the money, buying pizza with them takes that money away from them, buying is the only way to fuck em over

>AMERICAN BEER

You're a blind supporter, a drone and you make everything political whilst you could just enjoy a fucking pizza.

You must be a negroid because i cant sense any reason in what you do.

I vote kys.

>begging
I was just making a point. Why is some homeless retard more deserving than me?

>You must be a negroid because i cant sense any reason in what you do.

I am white and carry a gun every day :D

Got that one wrong their dude...

Get some pizza, it's already been paid for

>Get some pizza, it's already been paid for

It is really a matter of giving the "shade" away to others this holiday season... My politics keep me away from the scum. But my charity allows me to give it to others on the other side of the wall that might eat a good meal from it :)

NFL sucks. I'm glad I stopped watching those niggers, wasting perfectly good Sunday afternoons. More yard work, more reading, more cooking, more conversation and sex with my wife.

Sadley, a leaf has no idea of the great beers we have down here...

Thank you all!

All my cards are going to the Salvation Army!
You guys really are all cool!