History Cover-Up

I dont believe the story of the origin of our people is right, about the start of our civilizations, and the age of our species. When you just look at how much (((they))) lie about what was 70 years ago (WW2), how much do they lie about things that are 100 years ago? 500 years? 2 millenia? 10 millenia? a million years? or 100 million?

theepochtimes.com/n3/1416662-200-million-year-old-stone-bears-words-chinese-communist-party-collapses/
>In June 2002, a 270 million-year-old “hidden words stone” was discovered in Guizhou, China. A crack that formed 500 years ago in a large stone revealed six clearly discernible Chinese characters; the characters represent “The Chinese Communist Party Collapses [Zhong Guo Gong Chan Dang Wang].”

theepochtimes.com/n3/704738-2-8-billion-year-old-spheres-found-in-south-africa-how-were-they-made/

There are fossilized footprints of humans that are 290 million years old
ancient-code.com/this-290-million-year-old-human-footprint-has-experts-baffled/

Pic related, how did a bunch of savages that just got out of the caves transport and stack these giant megaliths onto each other?

TL;DR: Humans have been around a lot earlier than we are told and were a lot more advanced than previously thought

Other urls found in this thread:

celticnz.co.nz/Nazca/Nazca1.htm
theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/
emergingtruths.com/lots_wife/lots_wife.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/only-person-ever-hit-meteorite-real-trouble-began-later-180961238/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/5511619/14-year-old-hit-by-30000-mph-space-meteorite.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

space aliens

We always post that temple have you bothered researching it?

>how did a bunch of savages
Rude.

Read this:
celticnz.co.nz/Nazca/Nazca1.htm

Jews are powerful but not that powerful.

So what do you recommend doing to verify the true history of humanity?

It was valuable enough to conquer?

theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/
>Seven years after the nuclear tests in Alamogordo, New Mexico, Dr. J. Robert Oppenheimer [...] was lecturing at a college when a student asked if it was the first atomic test conducted.
>“Yes, in modern times,” he replied.

>Many scientists have sought to explain the dispersion of large glass rocks in the deserts of Libya, the Sahara, Mojave, and many other places in the world, as products of gigantic meteorite impacts. However, due to the absence of accompanying craters in the desert, the theory doesn’t hold up. Neither satellite imagery nor sonar has been able to find any holes.

>Furthermore, the glass rocks found in the Libyan Desert present a grade of transparency and purity (99 percent) that is not typical in the fusions of fallen meteorites, in which iron and other materials are mixed in with the cast silicon after the impact.

This gives another connection to the bible
emergingtruths.com/lots_wife/lots_wife.html
>The Hebrew word translated as salt in this passage is melach, which does indeed mean salt. However, the root of melach is malach, which means to vanish away, or dissipate, as salt does when mixed into water. Given that Hebrew writing omits vowels, it's easy to see why malach may have been mistranslated as melach.
If this is true it means Lots wife didnt turn into salt, but simply vanished, when turning back to sodom/gomorrah, like when you get hit by a nuke.

So god possibly actually nuked fags and degenerates.

There are also Hindu scripts talking about weapons which appear to be quite similar to nukes or at least powerfull bombs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
>The weapon was also believed to cause severe collateral damage. The land where the weapon was used became barren, and all life in and around that area ceased to exist. Both men and women became infertile. There was also a severe decrease in rainfall with the land developing cracks, as in a drought.

desert crater

Before you vomit all that copy pasta, can I get this answered?

Pic related, Sethos Temple, allegedly they overlayered 2 different symbols with parts of the rock breaking away. However the egyptians (or who ever actually build the pyramids) were absolutely precise about everything in their monuments, yet just ignore that blunder? Im not buying it. So I wonder is it depicting the past or the future?

look which stories get repeated over and over again across cultures is one way. see which of the stories of the ancients is verifyable, or at least see if there are phenomena fitting the events in the myths like the nukes mentioned in my last post. see if any new discoveries suddenly make sense out of old tales etc.
of course those arent all and not perfect, but it helps building a framework.

what makes you think that? they literaly invented the systematic massmurder of 6 million people and successfully shifted the blame for a worldwar making almost everyone believe them in less than 80 years. they made people think muslims did 9/11 instead of the jews and get away with satanic childabuse and sacrifices for hundreds of years, likely thousands.

Forget about it, the guy works like a fucking robot. Seen this before, runs the same program each and every fucking night... reminds me of some modern Danse macabre.

what's that ? an insect sized batmobile, or batmobile sized insect?
how precise are the measures of that bug? I expect them to be very precise, like everything the egyptians did.

They are all practically all star myths bro

You can't also find anything about pre-abrahamic cultures and empires, even thought we know they existed.

pic related, shoria mountain. how were those moved?

im just lazy, and why retype everything when i have stuff ready to post. every night? i make it once in a while yes, but since we got daily
>nigger hate threads
>fashwave threads
>selfimprovement generals
and hourly
>Sup Forums BTFO
>really makes me think
>redpill me on the bluepill
>is degeneracy degenerate
threads i dont think making a thread like every week or so is bad in any way. ask me something original and you get an original answer, unless i have a copypasta for it :^)

They were all wiped out in the Flood 4688 years ago, or so.

another view

If they had tech for bombs why is it written on stone? Where are all the television sets?

they had no need to write things, or TV's, they comunicated through thought.
They were very precise.

wiped away in either war or the flood.
cultures all around the world talk about a huge flood, the hopi indians have one, according to the aztec the world gets destroyed repeatedly with the last time it being destroyed being by a huge flood, the bible of course has the flood in it too. just look at this list
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths

when everybody independently says the same I tend to believe them.

according to graham hancock the pyramids align with the orions belt in their positions 12500 years ago which is the same point of time the constillation of draco alignes with angkor wat perfectly (also according to graham hancock) making me think the last great cataclysm which probably was the flood shortly after those 2 were built (or in case of angkor wat they were build not that long ago but on older remains which are probably from that time).

Some other interesting stuff showing ancients knowing a lot they shouldnt according to Mainstream History. (From the fallen angels?)
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
This one is partly about modern monuments and their meanings too, but at around 1:10:00 he starts talking about the pyramids, and how they encode the size of the earth in relation to the moon, as well as the speed of light with over 99% accuaricy.

youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs
this video talks about how different monuments, from the pyramids, to stonehenge, to stuff in south america encode mathematical knowledge as well as functioning as a GPS telling people where they are currently if they know how to read the monuments, again showing that those "cavemen" were far more sophisticated than we care to admit as well as showing that there was some kind of global communication going on (not like the internet, but information where exchanged through traveling, trade or whatever despite southamerica not being discovered officially until thousands years later) since they all use the same system

>when everybody independently says the same I tend to believe them

pelasgia

T I M E
R
A
V
E
L

is that a scorpion fucking up the bull's balls?
shit

regarding the buckets
my theory it depicts knowledge, as those people are the keeper of knowledge, or bringer of that.
the mayan/aztec one seems to depicts quatzacoatl i assume which is said to have brought that for the aztecs.

göbekli tepe apparently talks about a comet bringing civilization.
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/

in case of the sumerian i suppose it is enki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
>Enki (/ˈɛŋki/; Sumerian: dEN.KI(G)𒂗𒆠) is the ancient Sumerian god of water, knowledge (gestú, literally "ear"), mischief, crafts (gašam), and creation (Nudimmud: nu, likeness, dim mud, make beer)

Same role Quetzacoatl took, bringing knowledge, or Satan with the apple. Prometheus who brought the fire very well could be the same enthity, Lucifer. The Kabba in Mecca supposedly contains a meteorite, which might be the one Göbekli Tepe speaks of or Satan that was thrown to earth
but i assume there is more to it

>meteorite
>no crater
Bullshit.
Where's the glass?

What is time?

#starmyths

that's not even Egyptian.
those ears are all fucked up, not precised at all. Egyptians wouldn't let that pass.

meteorites can be quite small. you can be even hit by one and survive
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/only-person-ever-hit-meteorite-real-trouble-began-later-180961238/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/5511619/14-year-old-hit-by-30000-mph-space-meteorite.html
so there doesnt have to be a crater. why that meteorite was special enough to get some monuments? who knows. maybe it just wasnt just some meteorite but actually satan falling from the sky