25th Anniversary of Waco

How did these pieces of shit get away with it? Will anybody EVER answer for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk
dailycaller.com/2017/06/10/book-special-counsel-mueller-guilty-of-exactly-what-comey-accused-trump-of-doing/
youtube.com/watch?v=OlijRDquALg
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=J0_SlGbo15E&t=1h2m31s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Israel did it.

>Will anybody EVER answer for this?

Normally I'd agree that Israel had a hand in something but I don't think they actually did this time around. They have nothing to gain.

also what are you on the siege took place in the Spring dumb nigger

Right after I posed that question I realized that OKC was people answering for it, but unfortunately, not all of them.

That was ATF/CIA joint black op to spur the terrorism ratification

I was just speaking in general as 2018 is about to come around, and they're airing a 2-hour documentary on it that I just saw a commercial for, for the 25th anniversary.

Atf/fbi was jelly cause was ol Davey was banging 12 year olds and their mom's were cheering him on.

Reno is dead finally.

Anyone ever answer for this Clinton caper either? Antifa is cool with this.

Anyone ever answer for Ron Brown when he died in a plane crash with a bullet wound on the top of his head?

>give government authority
>allow them to steal your money
>worship them as great and needed for your life and society
>cry when they do what those in power ALWAYS do

You cannot help retards. You people deserve this type of shit.

>meme flag

Opinion discarded

Daily reminder that there is no difference between Waco and Lexington and Concord

Heckler & Koch MP5 is the best equipment for Untermenschen-control

>an outlaw with a pirate flag
My bad.

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

Redpill me on him.
Hero or glow-in-the-dark plant?

>outlaw

Nice LARP faggot

Government stepped in to put down a crazy person. Koresh was a dangerous psycho who was stockpiling weapons and pretty much had it coming. Mistakes were made, but all in all we're safer for it. Just how we're safer when ever a dindu gets taken off the streets for being an "upstanding citizen who wasn't doing anything".

Getting shot in a hotel hallway or getting your house torched by Alphabet Soup. Same fucking difference. Cops do their fucking job. Now shut the fuck up or KYS.

God dang ol' this one's for you ol Hank man... ka BOOM.

Stop wasting time educating sheep and just consume them.

I live about an hour away from where this happened and everyone here was pissed at the feds for what they did/how they did it. I actually seen the live report when they brought it on the news that morning. I think Koresh was fucked in the head but the feds just killed those folks without any due process whatsoever. That doesn't justify what happened to the federal building though. I do remember that they even lied to the public about Koresh's words - they twisted them to make him look even more bizarre to justify violence I guess.

His basic complaint was valid however he was just too dumb to form something that would be more lasting in effect. All that bombing did was give the feds even more ability to do what they do , it didn't change anything at all for those who are victimized. So killing kids and innocent people is basically a moron's way to deal with things like this so my opinion as a Texas who lives in this very area .....he is no hero at all. Just the opposite.

>Sup Forums actually cares about a bunch of religious nuts
They set the fire themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk

>parents shouldn't raise their children
>conservative
I guess we shouldn't have pulled Terry Schaivo's feeding tube either? What is this, 1998 Sup Forums?

I don't devour them either.
I live outside of their bullshit. Casual observer for the sake of watching my own back. Vigilance and self control are my government.

daily reminder this is what redpilled mcveigh

That is not optimal.
You can easily walk among them and act like God once you understand the mechanics involved.
Why would you suck big fat pigmy cock instead?

The more you antagonize, the more debt you accrue.
Everything has a price. In order to live out here for a long time(a lifetime as it were), you have to stay under the radar.

>How did POS DS rats get away with murder?

They got away with it like they always do: Mueller covered it up.

Former FBI Director James Comey in his Senate testimony Thursday accused President Donald Trump of giving him a “directive” to letting former Director of National Intelligence Michael Flynn go free from investigation. It was a major part of the reason Comey and Democrats hoped a special counsel would be appointed in the case, and one was. But that special counsel, former FBI Director Robert Mueller, was accused of doing exactly the same thing in a 2011 book in regards to the deaths of the Branch Davidians at Waco, Texas.

Comey claimed the President privately told him, “I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.” The former FBI head testified he took that as a directive from the President.

According to former Georgia Congressman Bob Barr, now special counsel Mueller said nearly the same thing to him during the 1995 Congressional investigation into the 1993 stand-off in Waco, Texas that resulted in the deaths of 76 members of the Branch Davidian cult.

Barr, writing in his 2011 book, “The Meaning of Is: The Squandered Impeachment and Wasted Legacy of William Jefferson Clinton,” recounted a phone call with Mueller, who was then working at the Justice Department, in which he asked Barr not to “go too hard on these guys.”

Barr recounts Mueller as saying, “Bob, don’t go too hard on these guys. We know most of them, and they’re good people.”

It went unnoticed at the time, as Mueller was out of government service when the book was written.

Mueller served as FBI Director from 2001 until 2013.

dailycaller.com/2017/06/10/book-special-counsel-mueller-guilty-of-exactly-what-comey-accused-trump-of-doing/

>Will anybody EVER answer for this?
No, at least not that the public will know about.

Yay 90's Britney MTV foot fetish time!

youtube.com/watch?v=OlijRDquALg

>Terry Schaivo is kind of alive-o

Dude, excellent redpill. Screened. Thanks for your reply.
Thank god this shaky criminal bitch is dead.

No prob. It's always the same cast of characters. They will be dealt with and will be executed. One way or another.

I sure hope so my friend. I cannot bear to see the righteous be painted as evil and the evil remain canonized. It's just not right.

For anyone not familiar with Waco here's a quick rundown-

>Branch Davidians were a religous group living in a compound in Waco, Texas
>They came on to Federal radar for not paying taxes
>In there religious doctrine they believed that America was Babaylon and that the government would start Armagedon against them, the true believers, so they stock piled arms in preperation
>The ATF got involved because apparently they had 'illegal' firearms in their possession
>A stand off between federal agents and the Davidians occurred that lasted over two months
>The power and water was cut off, loud music was played at night
>Eventually none other than Hillary Clinton gave the order to end it by any means necessary as it was making her husband who was President at the time look bad
>The Feds sent armored vehicles with battering rams to begin demolishing the compound
>Although the gov denies it Special Forces Military personel were behind the armored vehicles providing cover fire into the compound
>There is clear video evidence of the shooters, yet the government still denies it.
>It is claimed that the fire that consumed the compound and killed all inside including 60 children was started by the Davidians despite there being an impact crater that looks exactly like the result of a grenade in a concrete and steel reinforced section of the compound known as 'the bunker'.
>The steel rebar exposed by the hole is blown inward towards the floor/ground rather than outward, leading many to believe an explosion was detenoated on top of the roof to gain access to the bunker where all the women and children were located.

koresh said he was jesus, jews couldn't take the chance

Listen about it here

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=J0_SlGbo15E&t=1h2m31s

Best interview. It’s two hours long but worth the time, especially if you are into Tom Clancy type shit.

>At a main exit near the bunker a pile of bodies were found riddled with bullet holes in the aftermath of the fire. Leading some to believe that these people were trying to flee the burning building and were shot dead, like cattle at the slaughter, as they piled out of the exit.

>Alex Jones got famous after he did his Waco Podcast and had a huge following

And look at where he is now.

What do you expect them to do? Arrest themselves?

You've got 4 more months for the Waco anniversary lad.