Overlord anime/manga thread

So the first recap movie came out recently.

Were there any major changes? Or was it just a boring recap?

Also, part of the new side-story has been translated. Can be found in the usual place.

Other urls found in this thread:

overlordmaruyama.wikia.com/wiki/Overlord_Wiki
urmumsbackdooreasyacess.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inari_Ōkami
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toshigami
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/年神
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but was there animated lizard sex?

it was just a recap of Vol 1

It added scenes to before he logged into the game and added a few other scenes but nothing really major.

Only good thing is the merchandise and side story that came with the movie

>part of the new side-story
>YWN get your personal bathing-slime stolen by a hot slime maid because she wants to lick you clean herself
How do you feel Sup Forums...?

I feel like a drug addict who was given a little bit but now I'm going through withdraw as I realize I'll have to wait till late 2017 for the good stuff.

Miyoshi-kun confirmed for winning the Ainz bowl.

I feel you user. The Overlord itch has eased a little but waiting until August is hell.

at least we have this short story for a little while.

So it's something and stories about the goofiness in Nazerick are my favorite.

Some polls on the wikia.
overlordmaruyama.wikia.com/wiki/Overlord_Wiki

>Poll 01
>Who is your favorite male characters of Overlord?
Top three in order are: Ainz Ooal Gown (8768), Sebas Tain (1205), Pandora's Actor (1064)

>Poll 02
>Who is your favorite female characters of Overlord?
Top three in order are: Albedo (2343), Yuri Alpha (1410), Narberal Gamma (1021)

>Poll 03
>Who is your favorite Floor Guardians of Overlord?
Top three in order are: Albedo (2815), Demiurge (1462), Shalltear Bloodfallen (966)

>Poll 04
>Who is your favorite Battle Maid of Pleiades from Overlord?
Top three in order are: Narberal Gamma (3084), Yuri Alpha (1714), CZ2128 Delta (639)

>Not appreciating the glory of Zenberu
>Tsuare not even in the poll
>Albedo listed as floor guardian
Shit tier poll. Also, whoever approved this is retarded.

It was a recap, so no.

To be fair, I think the lizardmen would be alot more popular if they were in the anime. You must not forget that the wiki is full of anime only fags who just want to spoil themselves while being unwilling to read.
But Albedo being listed under floor guardians triggers me, too.

>Ainz bowl
>not Ainz Ooal bowl

>Mistake wins again

Would be nice if Maruyama will release side-stories about the 41 Supreme Being and their shenanigans while the long wait for v12

>>Who is your favorite male characters of Overlord?
>Top three in order are: Ainz Ooal Gown (8768), Sebas Tain (1205), Pandora's Actor (1064)

Best boy Demi not in the top 3, son I'm disappoint.

Did all but one EntomaFag die this winter or what?

Is numbers user here?

It's winter, bugs are sleeping.

user do we have any CD art?

Oh cool, so this pic and the other, related, fan comic strip is now canon.

How long until Tsuare gets Maid or Masochist class?

Check.

Has this already happened in the untranslated part? Because this is gonna cause some major damage to Albedo and Shalltear when the get to know about it.

Dude,if the author have that much time in releasing side stories he might as well release the book earlier.

I swear the at baidu is teasing us by releasing only little part every day.

Why not both?

Because he has no time. Why you think we have to wait a whole year for the book?

Most likely animefags who answered those polls desu

SOFT

VAMPIRE

BUTT

For ants.

There never was more than one

Thank you.

Nigel, will the next update be Saturday or next Wednesday?

You get what baidu dumps every day at 11pm GMT+8 every night until everything is out.

All Hail NIGEL-SAMA

KOTAE WA DOKO

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yurifags rejoice

>favorite female
>Yuri over Narberal
>favorite Battle Maid of Pleiades
>Narberal over Yuri
NANI?

With Pleiades poll most people that voted for Albedo in female poll voted for Nabe.

Voter Retardation.

Hopefully update soon...

It's out already.

>“Muscle-- Brain--?

Yuri = All Brawls now.

It makes me wonder what kind of a teacher Yamaiko was.

I'm not falling for your tricks any more happy merchant. In Nigey I trust.

>he doesn't F5 usual place like a madman at the 3pm GMT

This pic needs to be edited.

Oh wow look at that. Nigey lied to me, AGAIN. I'm fucking done trusting anyone, I can't even trust myself.

Your usual place seems to be fucking wrong.
Clear your browser cache alternatively.

You sure you got the correct link?

Or you are FBI-kun!

Or maybe he was waiting 1 more hour.

I don't know if it's right, could you check to see if I mistyped something here in the url? Sorry, english isn't my first language so please bear with me.

urmumsbackdooreasyacess.com

>When you encounter an unknown enemy, you are not to say anything along the lines of ‘We’ll punch them first and think about whether we can beat them later’, do you understand?”

>She was forbidden to punch them and then consider whether or not they could be beaten.

Flags are up. Yuri is gonna die next.

He should refresh that page then.

>Elf King defeats and captured Yuri
>Tries to rape her
>She won't get pregnant
>Her head falls off

That's right user, keep refreshing it every 5 seconds until August.

>She was forbidden to punch them
Ainz should get better at formulating algorithms for orders.
They're former fucking AI, they'll execute it to the letter.

>No mention of Beta

Fucking Beta's

She's too busy in a village being a fuck-up.

Well let's hope Yuri have ability that can detect levels. If not, she is so gonna get toasted, if she happen across BS.

>BS
It's going to take them some tome to get their shit together, user.

So, are there 5 lvl 85 foxes protecting Lastborn?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inari_Ōkami
>sometimes seen as a collective of three or five individual kami

As for Lastborn Aureole, perharps she is Amaterasu?

>tome
*time
Dunno if fuckers got time to read between all the training.
Maybe some of them retired after resurrection and BS is looking for replacement.

Likely made based on her. In Loli form, if what Yuri describe her as.

Something like this .

Or maybe this.

There are Ootoshi,Uka-no-Mitama’s elder brother, as well. Ainz allowed her to dispatch 2 of them so maybe they're a group of five after all. 5 Uka-no-Mitama and 5 Ootoshi-s.

Wonder what other monsters are there. Maybe Yamato no Orochi too?

Are there Black Edition pdfs for vol. 11 amd the side stories yet? The old gdrive for them is gone.

Right name for Ootoshi seems to be Toshigami.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toshigami

Why is the notVoldo crossed out if the one Chair killed is the guy next to him?

>Yamato no Orochi
If the Cherry blossom Sanctuary is Japanese based then it won't be a surprise for Japanese mythological creatures to be there. What if Aureole's creator was a massive Japanese mythology nerd?

He already has vol 15 drafted and started preparation for vol 16, this delay is because of the publishers.
Vol 12 will come with an announcement season 2.

>Omega is an Ara Ara Guardian

Yuri alpha is cute

CUTE!!

Because I fucked up.

>“Muscle-- Brain
>‘We’ll punch them first and think about whether we can beat them later

It seems like Ainz doesn't want Yuri to act like Yamaiko. Maybe it make him sad to remind him of her. Their relationship was close back then.
Btw,should Yuri also ask Lastborn if she wasn't satisfied with anything?

I know that clem and shield bro died but when did the other two? And isn't the one in the hat hundred miles astrologer?

Checking up Toshigami on the jap wikipedia and it looks like its class may be a lot of things.
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/年神

One other dude died right after Shield and Kaire gone down.
He went to poke Chair in her idle state to see if WCI MC worked and they can order her around.
Chair killed him.
Hat-chan is Thousand Mile astrologer, she've seen some shit during her BS service, but her PTSD after SPLAT was still strong enough to turn her full hikki.
She's out of comission currently just like the Shield and Scarf dudes.

Chainfag (the one in yellow scarf) tried to poke Chair when she went into standby mode.
Hatchan is indeed Hundred Miles Astrologer. She's not dead but after watching SPLAT she refuses to go out of her room.

Hat girl is out of commission because of the trauma and chain guy died trying to capture Shalltear of screen when she was mind control.

>guy on the right is called "Strongest Human"
>he looks like an orc or something
ok

This is pretty ironic. Ainz hated the people behind Shalltear mind control and swear he would find them and make them regret it. But even without knowing who was behind it,he did more damage to ST then ever which need 10years to recover. Imagine how much damage they will suffer if he really find out who was behind it.

>Lastborn Aureole
I hereby propose that Lastborn Aureole be nicknamed "Nipples" so that people can pronounce her name easier.

Do not lewd Lastborn! She is too young!

>Au-chan, I’m sorry to bother you, but I need a favor.
I believe Yuri has already provided us a suitable enough nickname.

>if he really find out who was behind it.
He'll REEEE for a bit then return to his senses and keikaku some shit with Albedo and Demi, BS ran into Chair on accident, Chair fucked up and was not thinking straight after Blood Frenzy and letting brain slip away, Ainz fucked up by failing to account for existence of WCI in NW and letting Guardians go practically solo without support.
LN and Manga covered it better: Chair's VB had to probe traps near Bandit's lair with their fucking bodies.
Sasuga balance for standalone mission in unknown territories.

TL;DR: I think he'll settle for WCI itself and maybe CD since she's decent for his collection.
CD will come running after seeing how many strong males Ainz have under his command.

It's ok, we slavs let chechen sandniggers represent us on Olympics too.
ST is depicted to be loose in human supremacy when it comes to powerful individuals, they even suggested to Jircniv to employ Go-Gin.
CD is half-elf, why can't he be half-ork or half-giant?
Players aren't technically humans either even those with human race back from Yggdrasil.

Not. Lewd. Enough.

Nipples the gate keeper it is.

>Last born
>Not her actual name

Disappointment.

There's a reason Sebas questioned using Chair in that mission.

>The problem in question probably referred to the fact that she had locked herself in her room and had been in there for quite some time.
It seems she overcame her PTSD.

I'm still surprised why she haven't appeared to challenge Momon so far. Does she not know about his exploits or is she simply following the orders of higher ups?

She's always been assigned to defend the relics of the Six Gods.

>Does she not know about his exploits
Looks like she's guarding ST treasury 24/7 so it's plausible that she didn't hear about Momon yet.
But she will after vol12.
>is she simply following the orders of higher ups
I don't think they can enforce said orders on her even with whole BS.

Any chance for hat-chan to come over the winning side? If she sees what Demi is doing to people in the Holy Kingdom, that might drive her to insanity.