I fucking love how they are trying to make me feel bad for these abominations...

I fucking love how they are trying to make me feel bad for these abominations, it's just adorable how they try to make it that both sides are equally as bad.

Have not fear comrade, capitalist pigs will getting what coming to them

One side doesn't have a cute eternal vampire loli though.

Fuck the fucking priest and the vampire loli shit.

Humans are pretty shit, so they shouldn't even have to try.

>Werewolves
>Don't actually turn into humanoid wolves

I cringed the entire fucking time he whined about how much it sucked to be a monk with his emo fucking novel.

He sided with a bunch of bloodsucking sociopaths because muh empathy.

I mean, I thought Tokyo Ghoul was bad when it came to this "demons are not bad uwu" garbage, but this just takes the cake

I kinda feel bad for the humans that turned, but you don't fuck with humans

The last episodes made me feel as righteous as a Space Marine purging chaos

It was too one-sided for me to have any compassion for the vampires. They spent most of the episodes murdering humans in cold blood and stressing Ozaki's helplessness/despair and when he finally gains an edge, they expect me to feel sorry for the leeches because apparently exterminating them in self-defense is mean? Yeah, right.

The doctor is probably one of the most well written characters

Did every vampire kill humans?

No. A few of them, like for example the nurse, refused to kill humans don't matter what. They were almost certainly a very small minority.

She was only one shown to do that

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT!

I hate this anime, I fucking hate it, did the fucking creator do this on fucking purpose? I want to fucking punch something FUCK!

pretty much everyone in this show was an asshole by the the end.

I kinda just realized this is just anime Twilight... it even has all the brooding, talking, metrosexuals, talking, dull tone, talking... did I mention how much they fucking talk?

Dr House was great

>equally as bad
HA! this adorable young girl could never do anything bad! anyone that even thinks about harming her is obviously a lunatic.

The tank got ganked before he could

Ok now that I calmed down... a bit, what was the point of this character?

He seemed like a combination of Joshuu from Jojolion and JarJar Binks, an unholy combination worse than a shiki.

>funimation

And speaking of Jojo.... I don't even know how to start with this

angry outcast teenager that everyone was supposed to hate.

I get that user, but I thought they were going to do something with his character, but the creator gave up I think after he became a vampire.

I wonder what the original plan for his character was.

That one dude is just a mad faggot.
Purple hair kid was kewl.

Nekomimi modo?
Nekomimi modo ne

Thing is they can CHOOSE to not kill people but they wanted to grow their ranks and take over the town. Had they been just minor parasites sneaking around and making random people fill a little under the weather for a few days at most with a single sip, they would have been fine but a few months of getting away with everything made them cocky.

Of course, once humans reach the breaking point it's all "Waaaah waaah we dindu nuffin." The vampires were basically niggers.

>Taking meme show seriously
>Namefagging
Tumblr is in the other direction.