I’m on the right, Brexiteer. Politics is a huge part of me and my topics of conversation

I’m on the right, Brexiteer. Politics is a huge part of me and my topics of conversation.

27 virgin.

As an experiment I made a dating profile account saying I was a liberal, feminist etc. In the past day I’ve had more, longer conversations with girls (admittedly about how I’m a massive feminist) than I have done in my whole life combined.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_the_United_Kingdom
youtube.com/watch?v=NswuZetnnV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Talking to girls

I shiggy diggy

I want to believe...

Floor tiles?

Floor tiles?

In the annex

>living a lie for pussy
no thanks famalam

I’m having fun at the moment. It’s nice to talk to people who aren’t on Sup Forums they’re actually nice.

feminists loathe feminist "men" they are just excited to have a new avenue to express all of their indoctrinated rants

That's a good way to never get laid. They'll coo about how you're such a good male ally and pat you on the head then go off and fuck Chad who chokes them and shits on their chest. Grow a sack and stop pandering to what women want. I treat my GF with disdain most of the time and she loves it.

they talk to you about you being a feminist so you help them reinforce their own beliefs. in other words, they talk to you so they feel less bad about having fucked 2 chads yesterday and having plans to fuck 2 more tomorrow

I’m a 27 year old virgin, this is the first time I’ve spoken to women at length. I’m not going to shit on their chests.

I’ve found they’re very sexually active. Almost all say ‘“polyamorus” on their profiles.

And that is why you'll stay a virgin.

go for it if you can, just don't fall in love or anything stupid like that

I’ve heard some super crazy things though, including hating masculinity except when it’s a trans man, as that would invalidate their experience.

>virgin
>long conversations with girls
This is not how you do it, user.

user i get what you're trying to say, but any bird says anything to me about shit while we're fucking and she's getting slung out the fucking window

I’m not trying to pretend I know what I’m doing. I’m just lonely and liking the chat.

Try disagreeing with them and then you'll find out who is actually nice. Seriously, some of them probably are and might be worth knowing. If you try and meet people with politics you can expect the people you meet to be extremely political. Just make a profile about inoffensive shit and meet some ladies, then bring politics up when it's appropriate and fits into conversation and see who is willing to engage and who freaks out. Then you can decide who you might actually want to spend time with.

All the girls are feminists... I’m 27 that’s all there is left.

get a hot lefty 18 yr old. then slowly redpill them into a housewife. They'll love it

>‘“polyamorus”
Oh also, run from this. That's just a fancy word for "I'm kind of a whore". Unless you are just looking for a little side fucking it's not going to make you happy.

>still a virgin

if your a man over the age of 25 and have not had sex then you clearly lack the social acuity necessary to be regarded as worthy of passing on your genes, you're dysfunctional and weak, regardless of your politics. I have no sympathy for you whatsoever. Talking to girls about feminism on a dating app and not having sex is even more pathetic than just not having sex.

Sterilize yourself and visit a prostitute so you don't go full elliot rodgers.

It’s funny you should mention sterilisation, one of the girls was advocating me getting a vasectomy as I’m white.

I’m 27 and a virgin and dateless. I’m not actually going to meet anyone.

As expected, most conservatives don't lose their virginity until they are in their 30s unless they are visited by their religious leaders or political representatives first.

Dude I'm 32, it's not as bad as you think. I get what you mean, and I get down about it sometimes, but there are still decent women out there. Even if they aren't totally aligned with you that can be okay, just as long as the will actually debate their beliefs instead of calling you Hitler. Or saying "we'll just have to agree to disagree" I hate that shit the most. Bitch you can agree to what you want, I agree that I'm right and can prove it and you're too dumb to understand the proof.

I digress, don't be spastic and find a chick who isn't spastic, a little disagreement is healthy in a relationship anyway.

I think your abstinence has caused you to roleplay as a woman

I’m on there as a male feminist

Oh missed that. Still, why would you want to message women on a fake dating profile

Nice to talk to people?

>one of the girls was advocating me getting a vasectomy as I’m white
sounds like a really nice lady

You had conversations but they will never fuck you. Its why male feminists have to rape to get laid.

The trump supporter they matched with has already fucked them user.

She said it in way as if it was normal.

But do you want to stay a virgin. Role playing as a different person that actually talks to women sedates your urge to actually do that

>I told girls I was a feminist
>Now I'm their gay boyfriend
>Does this count as a notch?

Sorry, no.

And if you are 27 and still a virgin why the fuck haven't you just hired a hooker? It's even legal in your country for christ's sake. Quit being a pussy and get it over with. You could do it tonight.

I don’t want to be a virgin. I’d like to have lost it at 18, had sex with 12 women then married at 25 to a girl I loved.

It’s not legal in the UK.

>they’re actually nice.
go look at their social media around the time of the brexit vote

>stop pandering to what women want.
It's not even what they want though. It's what some doormat thinks they want...

THIS

It's still possible, buddy. I found a great girl who's racist as fuck and she doesn't care if I'm on the spectrum. You just gotta be smart about it.

>I don't want to be a virgin, I want to rewrite my past

Well, you can't, so tough shit. Deal with what's happening now. You're 27. Any girl you're with is going to realize very quickly how inexperienced you are even if you manage to get anything going with them. You aren't losing it with the girl you love at this point, because the second a girl realizes you're inexperienced, she will peg you as beta and not love you anymore. You can't redo your teenage years. Hire a hooker, then do it again, then do it again until it's not awkward anymore. Then you'll be able to talk to women about something other than feminism. Treat it like it's practice.

Yes, it is:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_the_United_Kingdom

Where did you find her?

>your soul
>your penis
choose

youtube.com/watch?v=NswuZetnnV8

Liberated women who believe me to be a literal nazi (Im not btw, but their political understanding is extremely narrow) are willing to fuck me. Hell ,ive told the girl Im having sex with that women shouldn't vote.
If you agree with them in most things they wont respect you. They will just use you as an emotional tampon.
They might say they hate the brute, but at the very least they respect him. They dont really respect male feminists and even if they get together with one over money, they will likely cheat.

Not that I have much hope for you. What kind of autist are you that you didn't have one relationship in 27 years? I know obese fucks who can get more girls than you.

Pretty much experienced that scenario except I’m 22. Not married tho. Keep trying, it will work out eventually, you know what you have to do

I’m thin, own a house, nice car and earn great money at work.

Discord.

>long, in-depth talks about feminism
>not long, in-depth talks about how you want to bend her over, slap her on the arse and fuck her til her legs start shaking

No wonder you're a virgin.

Women are repulsed by weakness. Be strong in your convictions and body.

Is that how chats on dating sites go for non-virgins?

>dating profile account
What site?
They are probably shit tier women

people are only there for one thing senpai

Post the results when you reveal your powerlevel to them.

But aren’t you meant to chat, get on well, go for two dates then sex?

Surely this is bait.

>dating whores

>tfw your beta orbit is so wide you have to talk to the object of orbit via long distance communication

im openly racist 3/10 at best with 1 eye and i fucked blacks and chinks lol at 18

its all about your attidue

Hahaha.
This.

No It’s really not

You're British, the only girls you have are ugly whores so I don't blame you for staying a virgin.

Also listen to Tom Leykis on Youtube, it's excellent advice on how to heave and leave chicks.

Thats my point. You should have had somebody long ago. Its not a looks thing, hence me mentioning the fat fucks, or a money thing. Probably that you are a spineless pussy that not even golddiggers want.

I’m effective at my job. I do hate myself though.

I can assure you that even the "feminists" on dating sites aren't going to require "a dinner and two dates" before wanting to open their legs.

Next time you're cahtting to one and she's banging on about feminist theory or whatever, let her go for a bit and then say something like "I'm sure you didn't just come here to talk about politics" or something along those lines. Put it on her.

Are you a man or woman?

>I'm sure you didn't just come here to talk about politics
One actually said to me something along those lines, but I didn’t get that they meant what you said, so I just said I wanted to keep talking about feminism.

>I have to lie to women to get them to talk to me

Now you know why all these soyboys espouse feminism and leftist politics. It's also why a great deal of these people turn out to be sexual predators, because it's a way past the natural instincts women have built up over the years.

>so I just said I wanted to keep talking about feminism.
Surely you must be trolling..

I promise you I’m not, this is my life.

you'll soon discover that these girls are terrible.

The biggest joy for most men is a full home filled with a wife that loves you and your offspring who looks up to you. Im not saying you should already have this at 27 (although I do, I understand nowadays most people form homes later in life) you also arent sowing the seeds for a happy future. Getting your money drained by some feminist isnt gonna make you happy. It might even cripple your trust in the female gender. Be a man, and you will attract women.