Hungry Marie thread

Spoilers soon

Other urls found in this thread:

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/hungry-marie/en/0/2/page/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is going to be the main heroine, Marie or Anna?

>Hungry Marie

Yeah, but Marie and the guy can't interact unless they do Kimi No Na Wa shit and write notes for each other.

Ah the inevitable body check; it warms my heart everytime.

Expected it but it's still funny

>Kimi No Na Wa

Taki-kun~

>no bra
those are some nice royal tits

Marie > Anna.

>digital drawing looks handdrawn
O-ok

Can't wait for the antics of Marie trying to live as a Japanese boy in an all-boys school.

at some point they'll probably be able to talk internally birdy the mighty -style

Maybe it will be like Yugi. They'll be able to interact inside their head eventually.

>generic-looking protagonist again

At least Naruto looked distinctive.

you can't compare a princess to a servant family's descendant

I am confused as to why mangakas are so bad at this. All Anime is done digitally these days, they aren't drawing onto film cells anymore except absurd outliers like Redline. Meanwhile the West has pretty much mastered digital art these days, granted there was a shitload of growing pains but I attribute this to the technology of the time. The techniques and equipment of the late 90's and early to mid-00's is nothing like what we've got today.

Part of me has a feeling we're getting something similar to Fukigen Cinderella, where they seperate into different bodies

Spoilers are already out, and it's already a "nothing happened" chapter, how great.
True, but there are some exception, Hamada Yoshikazu, for example, the mangaka of Tsugumomo, is incredibly skilled, both in drawing digital or traditional.

>a "nothing happened" chapter,
go back to one piece threads

>Marie x Anna

>Marie x Mamoru

Ftfy

Which one is more gay: Taiga-as-Marie fucking Anna or Marie-as-Taiga fucking Anna?

Anna pegging Taiga.

Scanlation when

What is she hungry for exactly?

sweets

Marie a cute.

I always felt like, if I ever had a ranma situation like this, I wouldn't he shocked or surprised too, and would instantly start to feeling myself. Taiga's reaction here represents it well.

And thus a man's dreams are crushed.

>WSJ finally has their own Ranma/Birdy the Mighty

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a magical girl series here next. You could even make it an ecchi romcom to appeal to the primary demographic.

It'd be gender bender again

Jaimimi delivered boys!

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/hungry-marie/en/0/2/page/1

missing pages at the end, what the fuck?

reload the site

not working, it ends at page 23

Several pages missing, senpai.

Guess I'll start dumping and hope they get the missing pages in by the time I get there

the last two pages are up

Just finished reading. I'm 100% sure that this series will survive compared to the previous three. Hope Dr. Stone will be good too.

the spoilers of dr. stone do not look that good

____-__ FINDS A WAY

So when he's not hungry, he's himself in her body, and when he gets hungry it flips so that she's in his body.
Jolly cooperation and whacky hijinks when?

Basically Ranma with different personalities?

time for kung-fu

This seems fine enough but is it Jump material?

>Kungfu
This is literally Ranma 1/2

Ranma 2020.

I MISS ALAIN DELON

>they aren't drawing onto film cells anymore except absurd outliers like Redline

What the actual fuck are you talking about

You can't possibly think that Redline was cel animated, can you?

Introducing: Marie

End

Oh shit, this is kinda interesting.

>Putting WSj on some kind of incredible standard

Woww, some of the new people around here are pretty fucking dumb.

>princesses
>gender bending
>good art
>good author
This pleases my dick. Very promising.

Oh, OK.

I was kinda eh at it being simply Taiga stuck in Marie's body, but this? Now I'm fucking in.

Damn out of all the series, I had the least expectations from this series and most expectations from Dr. Stone but this seems the most interesting and Dr. Stone the least.

I really wanna know if this Furuichi is weak like original furuichi or strong like the younger brother in the one-shot.

kek

Wait, so did he figure it out or not?

I'm kinda getting the vibe that Furuichi 2.0 here is making that shit up to cover up Taiga.

He figured something out.

I don't think so, it was a false alarm

At most, it probably planted the seeds of suspicion in him.

I doubt Tamura'd pull that card this early. Sounds like it'd be too meaty a flag to pull out in chapter 3.

i like it

Official WSJ New Series Ranking

Hungry Marie
More or less a piece of shit
We Never Learn
U19
Poro

The setting is too bizarre to have powerlevels and the personality change makes it hard to have a romcom, is it just gonna rely on gag battles?

How do we save /our guy/?

Damn. I remember that "comedy light novel" where the girl got reincarnated or something in her classmate's body. They swapped the control over the body every day and didn't remember what did the other one do. It was pretty funny and cute in the beginning, then I started to realize that she pretty much hijacked his life and he can't do shit about that.

well he'll definitely realize something is up when "taiga" acts like a princess

This. I was pretty surprised when I learned that he draws digitally.

Sounds fun, what's the name?

Can't wait for Princess trying to go to the all guy school.

Huh, now that is an interesting twist. Key to transformation is hunger it looks.

>like in that popular movie

Jump cashing in on that Kimi No Na Wa money

Nothing could possibly be less interesting than Poro. It's the height of human achievement in boringness.

nothing impresses the ladies more than RPG jokes

this will survive

FINDS A WAY

>all his main girls have blonde hair in a bun with braids

I want yuri so bad but aparently will had to wait more