4D Chess ?

Is Trump using Israel as a pawn an a excuse to Defund The UN and Foriegn Aid to any country who voted no since the majority voted No ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

trump is about to expose Israel for everything since JFK.

BYE BYE ISRAEL

ISRAEL CLAY FIRE BOOM BOOM REEEEEEEE

Let's hope so OP

hope so

More like 1D checkers, nobody'll be fooled.

Or he could just be a big fat orange retard with that weird assed US belief that Israel is somehow tied to Christianity.

Trump finally handed over Israel's last point of leverage (Jerusalem) knowing that the UN would BTFO it.

Now Israel can't claim that Trump isn't a good goy nor can they use Jerusalem as a point of leverage.

>(x)D chess is real and stronger than ever

>1D anything

It must be stressful to be this stupid, huh cunt?

Give me one reason why Trump wouldn’t use Isreal as an excuse to cut foriegn knowing that the UN would Majority No YOU KEK

Go Back to Sucking George Soros Dick you ShareBlue Faggot

He's playing the sides against each other because it's all a charade anyway.
Israel wanted ww3. We couldn't be further away from it now.

It just exposes as the UN as useless. They have no power.
What will actually stop the US from renting some building in Jerusalem and write "Embassy" on it?

No. He isn't. Pay attention to news regarding North Korea.

please elaborate.

Thats a sexy ass idea but no i think hes a shill

Our media and politicians are using North Korea to deflect from Israel. Everything we should be doing with Israel they are projecting onto North Korea. Israel has illegal nukes, Israel is behind genocide, Israel is behind Globalism, Israel is behind wars and etc., and these crimes are being pushed onto NoKo. Its a complex psychological ploy to release societal tensions the People unconsciously know Israel is the real enemy and they expect retribution, but consciously they don't know its Israel so their minds are conditioned to accept any retribution on any State, and theyre using NoKo to release pent up aggression in our society.

You're a dumbass dude. Trump controls best Korea.

>trump controls best Korea
He also controls Israel.
But for Israel he moves the embassy like Jews want and for NoKo he prepares for war just like Jews want. Dont be taken in by cults of personality.

Trump doesnt' control Israel. Israel just tried to nuke Atlanta retard.

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm So called allies

not sure but, i have learned not to question Trump
everything comes out right in the end for the US

I remember being super angry back in April when he launched 59 tommahawk missiles in Syria. Then i learned it was a feignt. ISIS and the ZOG push for war were destroyed

>an ally can turn
Yet he isnt. The only ally our God Emperor turns on is the American People to promote how based Israel is.

Hes the worst president for Israel. EVER.

>moves the embassy like Jews want and for NoKo he prepares for war just like Jews want

Jews wanted Syria, too. that is off the table now
care to explain your logic faggot?

>drumpfy is using 4d chessdsffsggddbdvsfvdf

I know trump is somewhat fair...

Hes not a nigger like obama and hes not a jew like bernie

I have the same maymays, user.
What Trump has said VS. what he is now doing is not aligned. He has pulled a b8 and switch.

Trump is President now. He released the JFK files. Can you epxlain why he refuses to give the redpill to mankind but plays kiss-ass with Israel? Were you or I President we would expose and stop Israel immediately. Why is Trump help to a lower standard?

Trump role in this isn't all clear but I haven't been terminally stopped this far, therefore he's still kinder than Obama.

>Trump role in this isn't all clear
Imagine you became President for the purpose of stopping white genocide and Globalism. Would your role in this be unclear or would you take advantage of your Presidential power and do what's right? You would do whats right immediately. What is Trump's excuse then?

Why is the UN so pro Muslims?

Why are you a fucking kike?

>Were you or I President we would expose and stop Israel immediately. Why is Trump help to a lower standard?
I don't have the same facts and intel Trump does. if I did maybe that would require restraing and patience on my part

also, I don't believe he is the sole brain behind 4D chess, I believe it's a group of whitehat generals/ military

Here's the facts:

>European genocide is real
>Globalism is Israel ruling the world

Now what would you do as President? If it's anything more than what Trump has done then you know he's a puppet playing chess against you and I. This is the Truth. Take it.

no. Republicans always do this since Bushes and Reagan. They talk a lot of shit about the UN because it makes their supporters wet and some old Jews donate money because they are "defending Israel".
But Repubs never actually do anything. They'll keep on funding the UN and giving aid money because otherwise you know some jew lawyers will make lawsuits and judges will force the admin to keep giving away money because that's how America fucking works.

>>Globalism is Israel ruling the world
it's more complicated than just "Israel"
if Israel was the only problem, now I can see your frustration

what you need to realize is that this grand conspiracy has been 500+ years in the making
they have infiltrated every institution and government on the planet

if I thought nuking Israel would solve all problems, I would do it. but it won't
I am more informed than to sloganeer simplistic solutions to THE most complex problem facing the civilized world

More with this 4D chess bullshit. Trump hasn't deported Mexicans and hasn't created small business. You think about him, but he surely doesn't thinks about you.

4D like a motherfucker. He just made the world openly turn its back on Israel in favor of Muslims.
MAGA, baby! I'd rather have the Jews at my back than the Muslims any day.