The nine-banded armadillo is not threatened

The nine-banded armadillo is not threatened.
Posting full proof.

google armadillo migration

the nine-banded armadillo is expanding north

>Global Warming will send me Armidillos
Finally!

*Armadillos

Because you started this dumb thread I went outside and shot a nine-banded armadillo.

Wow, cool! I have a picture to share too!

Let's see how many other animals on that list I can shoot before this thread gets locked. Bonus points if I hit a mexican.

Armadillos spread leprosy and are pests. They should be forced to stay in Mexico with the rest of the scum.

It's like you want leprosy.

I'm not afraid of the ignorance of pop "sci". I pet cats too and eat soy products at times. Scary, right?

Is it true or just a myth that armadillos carry leprosy?

And you just went to google images and flipped it. Fucking nigger

They can, just like humans can.

Good, those fucking predatory wild cats are always asking for gibs.

There are armadillos here in Florida, if you shoot them in the temple they do flips. Some sort of nervous system malfunction.

I got an idea we'll take all the wild life because the spics can't take care of themselves let alone wild animals.

Save the animals we can eat, fuck the rest.

>americans

armadillo are known to carry leprosy

You know what is most threatened by the wall?

The brown, sweaty, overweight Mestizo.

>Fuck animals

t. leaf with proxy

mao plz go

>scared armadillo

Not any more.

Damn right. Why the fuck do I care if some lizard dies in a shitty border region?

How triggered can you get. It's just an animal.

>armadillo are known to carry leprosy
so are mexicans

That's a shame, but again, the whole point for the wall is to bar some animals in the first place.

MURRICA

inb4
> species to the north of the wall manage to survive

fixed your pic op

>able to cross border

How often are we going to see news stories about border patrol having to help animals get their heads un-stuck from the slots in the wall? Because with 2000 mile long wall I'd be surprised if it doesn't happen daily