TRUMP'S FUCKNUT RUSSIAN PALS GOING DOWN

thehill.com/policy/national-security/365954-mueller-looking-into-adoption-group-funded-by-russia-report

>Magnitsky
Right in the retarded globalist in-fighting trash bin it goes

How's Moscow tonight Ivan?

Dude, you're paid to post here by fucking kikes. What kind of a pussy ass bitch are you?

Like I know dude, like totes seriously man, like really dude? C'mon man, like seriously buddy, I mean my dude COME ON! Pussy ass bitches, all of them dude, like totally.

I knock leftists all the time for their constant spread of accusing everyone of being mentally ill, literally anyone not in lockstep with their ideals or plans is "insane" or "retarded". That being said, you are honestly fucking DELUSIONAL - this is a paranoid delusion - and you need to fucking stop before you start hurting people. I know that's a tall order to ask of a leftist, given that their entire daily purpose on this planet is to humiliate or hurt other human beings, but consider the order nevertheless. The further you push, and the more chaos you cause and the more pain you cause to others just solidifies your consent, that you will face retaliation. That's just the way things work, you're not going to be able to stand behind a line of women and smack people unawares with bike locks.

If you continue from this point on, you give your full consent to be squared against your enemies. Full stop.

This is a joke right? Lol

Hi shareblue whatcha think you onto now sweetie?

>How's David Brock's cock taste

Shareblue shill

U mad huh, russkie?

You're my favorite kind of shill. You don't even know where you are right now

>he thinks Sup Forums is his safespace

A other thread by this faggot

Saged

>another t_d fatty with his panties in a bunch

I agree, Tax Reform with the added bonus of repealing Obamacare's mandate is a huge win.

Lifelong Republican investigating Russia? My shock.

Lol, don't you idiots know where this is going? Hilldawg for Prison 2018!

Say hi to WILLITH for us.

It's like you are not even aware where you are right now.
Are you a new hire at shareblue?
Enjoy the ride

What is Mueller doing all day? give the investigation to Sup Forums we'll be done in an hour.