The Private Aichi Symbiosis Academy was originally a high school for high-class girls. When it became co-ed, the girls...

>The Private Aichi Symbiosis Academy was originally a high school for high-class girls. When it became co-ed, the girls, out of fear, asked to be permitted to bring weapons to school

This has to be some of most bullshit premise I've ever seen in anime. Like what the hell, my brain hurts trying to find logic in this

Don't worry about it

Oh right this getting an anime.

so is the school president a trap or not

I don't think so. Well, in the current raws it's mask girl and ojou who are vying for the MC.

>BlazBlue / Dragon Crisis director
It's going to be shit

I'm so watching this on april.

which armed girl wud u fug?

Boring designs. Pass.

Are you questioning their second amendment rights, commie?

>Dragon Crisis director
It's gonna be shit

>>The Private Aichi Symbiosis Academy was originally a high school for high-class girls. When it became co-ed, the girls, out of fear, asked to be permitted to bring weapons to school

I wish that was the description of the series.

Its shit. Character design is fucking generic the premises is hella retarded and the director never make something good.

Green hair
>that look
Dear God, muh dick.

Agree with the other anons the designs are pretty boring.

My answer: the blonde drillhair.

I need some really dumb show again to watch. I guess this'll fill that much needed quota for next season.

Good shit.

The blonde with red ribbons is best. I can tell.

Anyone die horribly?

It's a comedy

I hate animefag so much.

green hair girl and her twin sister got fucked up by the queen, currently in hospital
bear girl got fucked up as well, probably survived too