Drug war and Racism

"Higher arrest and incarceration rates for African Americans and Latinos are not reflective of increased prevalence of drug use or sales in these communities, but rather of a law enforcement focus on urban areas, on lower-income communities and on communities of color as well as inequitable treatment by the criminal justice system. We believe that the mass criminalization of people of color, particularly young African American men, is as profound a system of racial control as the Jim Crow laws were in this country until the mid-1960s."
drugpolicy.org/issues/race-and-drug-war

its funny how white supremacy capitalism uses black and brown bodies to make money. one example is the prison industrial complex. young black nd brown men aren't given jobs and are forced to sell drugs to survive. then when they are caught they are given unfari prison sentenced. then the prison industrial complex can use them as slave labor and get money from the government.

see america pretends to be anti racist but its actions says otherwise. america doesn't want to fix the problem with soultions like universial basic income or job programs. instead it just want to put police in the black areas the kill black bodies

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/09/30/white-people-are-more-likely-to-deal-drugs-but-black-people-are-more-likely-to-get-arrested-for-it/?utm_term=.a8956dc940bf
latimes.com/opinion/bookclub/la-reading-los-angeles-kennedy-ghettoside-20150404-story.html
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web
bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5137
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>but rather of a law enforcement focus on urban areas, on lower-income communities and on communities of color

Wow it's almost like these are the areas where the majority of non-drug crimes happen.

white people are more likely to sell drugs and do drugs. but black people are caught more. isn't that funny?

" Whites were about 45 percent more likely than blacks to sell drugs in 1980, according to an analysis of the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth by economist Robert Fairlie. This was consistent with a 1989 survey of youth in Boston. My own analysis of data from the 2012 National Survey on Drug Use and Health shows that 6.6 percent of white adolescents and young adults (aged 12 to 25) sold drugs, compared to just 5.0 percent of blacks (a 32 percent difference)."
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/09/30/white-people-are-more-likely-to-deal-drugs-but-black-people-are-more-likely-to-get-arrested-for-it/?utm_term=.a8956dc940bf

its kinda like the system targets blacks or something. nah, its easier just ot call them "n words" and shit

And what about higher murder rates?

Do racist cops just ignore the majority of dead white people murdered by white people and not include them in the statistics to make black people look bad?
Are racist cops just making all these dead black bodies appear out of thin air and framing innocent blacks for it?

>white people are more likely to sell drugs and do drugs. but black people are caught more. isn't that funny?

The First comment addressed that. Since blacks live in communities where violent crimes happen more often than others, they live in communities which have a much greater police presence. If you're doing something illegal (buying or using drugs) in an area where there is a greater police presence, you are more likely to be caught.

This really isn't that difficult.

>white people are more likely to sell drugs and do drugs. but black people are caught more. isn't that funny?

What's funny is HOW niggers sell drugs.

Listen to the Chicago police scanner for a few nights and it's not just "male blacks on the corner selling drugs". It's always "male blacks on the corner selling drugs AND pointing guns at people/flashing gang signs/exposing themselves/fighting /throwing bottles.

So even assuming your cherry picked "study" is not complete bullshit, it's still understandable once you understand niggers.

Now when police show up to arrest some high school white kid for selling a few of his mom's Zanex to a friend do you think he will behave in the same way as when they try to arrest Tyrone who is selling dope on the corner?

How do you suppose they behave when they get to court?

>cucksplaining this hard

Nice thread.

let's not forget priors.

Bubba peddles a couple of oxy pills and gets caught. No previous convictions. Light sentence

Jamarqious does the same
Gets caught. An armed robbery, couple of B&Es, minor drug arrests.
Gets harsher sentence.

Not racism. Just plain stupidity on both thier parts.

what you're saying is completely true. why the meme flag? doesn't matter which political ideology you subscribe to, that shit needs to stop.

It is quite obvious OP has never been to a black ghetto before, if he had, he would have first hand experience to see his argument is full of shit.

This, unironically

Hey delusional Commie,

News Flash: As a priveleged white male, youre never going to be the leader of blacks or Hispanics. They dont want you, nor do they need you. You will not be scoring brownie points from them by talking about incarceration rates on an anime image board. You will never be accepted amongst them as equals.

Just thought I should let you know, before you waste mor time spouting off your SJW nonsense, as if anybody gives a shit.

even better, they'll turn on him when they get what they want. Stupid commies think niggers and spics are color blind but they're more racist than we are.

Whites drink and do drugs indoors or in their backyards. Mexicans drink and smoke weed on their porches. Niggers drink, smoke weed and sell drugs on the street corners. Who do you think is the easiest for cops to bust?

Repeat after me
>he
>dindu
>nuffin
Three magical words that all minorities should learn as a mantra and repeat whenever faced with adversity in their lives, this mantra frees them of all consequences to their poor life choices like armed robbery, distribution of illegal narcotics or just plain old murder in cold blood
Rejoice and repeat it proudly as your brothers commit crimes and are about to face punishment for those said crimes, surely there could never be any downside to this, not like in the story "the boy who cried wolf"
As long as you can blame external forces for your own actions you should do so, what good is it to accept responsibility when they was racis pigs that were out to get you anyway right?
Keep on niggin it my nogs

You would think more stable members off the black community would be happy shitty members of their communities are being held accountable for their crimes.

As for the racist aspect of it, ill make it short and sweet. If your doing something you know you shouldn't be doing, then you will be given the most severe punishment because you knew you shouldn't have been doing it. Having drugs in you is going to only make it worse, because if they are willing to ding you for one thing, they are going to get you for everything they can. Black people tend to live in urban areas, so of course when you have a tight knit of people influencing a community in a negative manner and the funds are in place to deal with the ones causing it, it shouldn't be a shock when 3/4ths of the neighborhood is doing something illegal.

Sooner or later marijuana will be legal, then the real problems in the black community with take head, and truthfully, they won't be ready, and this same shit with continue with heroin and crack.

Tl;dr: niggers are doing this to themselves and will continue to do so no matter what.

thats not the fucking point dumbass. black areas are wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy over policed dipshit. they harass random black guys for just standing at gas stations and shit. they pull over random black teens for playing their music too loud. so yeah they will find drugs on them more often but they don't do the same to white people

latimes.com/opinion/bookclub/la-reading-los-angeles-kennedy-ghettoside-20150404-story.html

try educating yourslef you looking real dumb rite now

more white people have drugs on them all the time. but they arn't harassed at a reate that blacks are. how is this so hard for you fucking racists to understand?

Lol. The police could patrol my white neighborhood all day long and the arrests here would still be 0.

lol niggers are over policed because they commit more crimes faggot

I'm a spic, I've been stopped and searched probably a hundred times in my life. Guess what, I cooperate and never have drugs or weapons on me and so far I haven't had any problems. Maybe niggers shouldn't be nigging.

how hard is it for you to understand it's the demeanor of which one conducts themselves that invites one to look closer into why someone might be acting the way they are.

>neighborhood that refuses to co-operate with the law enforcement officers and has high crime rates is the most policed
It is like they are trying to bring down the crime statistics to stay in their seats, peculiar how high crime attracts high amount of police officers, and a neighborhood that does not co-operate seems to force officers to do street level busts to get informants

Bahahaha

Thank god Sup Forums exists. Anywhere else this would be taken seriously.

>black areas are wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy over policed

I'm sure you have a lot of experience with this. Tell us about your neighborhood. Pics with timestamp for preference.

I've lived in African America and by and large there's rampant and open criminality that goes largely ignored by police. Just shoveling shit against the tide so police in many areas just try to keep it isolated and contained.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

Listen to this and see how many calls tonight are just niggers selling drugs and how many are selling drugs AND some other obnoxious criminal behavior.

this dumb fucking white kid from white suburbia has never been to an all black neighborhood, I guaran-fucking-tee you.

Stop spouting bullshit memes the media spoonfed you, you brainwashed dumb faggot.

>The majority of violent crime

Niggers need to take responsibility for themselves, fix their communities and stop breaking the law

Every black man should get one Get Out of Jail Free card, is what I'm hearing.

>b-but it's whitey's fault yo, they be repressing us and sheeit.

Higher income communities have something to lose.

Of course you target the poor. They don't give a fuck about consequences, they've never had any.

Your analysis lacks frequency and severity factors of violent crimes. Race, income, education must be included or another bullshit virtue signaling crock pot of bullshit.
Op should die.

Standing around at a gas station is loitering. It’s a place of business, not your living room. Get your smokes and wraps and purple drank and go home. They’re usually not just “standing around,” either, but dealing weed and crack and carrying guns. It’s like you don’t watch Live PD.

>National Longitudinal Survey of Youth by economist Robert Fairlie
wtf? My Longfellow Survey of Marginalized Tampons doesn't care.

I can’t tell if this is redpilled or Bolshevik trash...

>black people commit crime
>police catch them
>This is ebil
Hmmmkay

It's a redpilled edit of Bolshevik trash.

>see america pretends to be anti racist

Everyone hates niggers

Everyone

Hasn't stopped them from criminal behaviours, or from breeding more of themselves
So they're content with the way things are
If they were not, they would have saved for a one-way ticket to Africa

! poison the drugs deadly !

! marxism is a waste !

Brown people don't know how to do their drugs low-key.
Cops don't give a fuck if you use drugs. Cops give a fuck if you do drugs and cause a scene(99/100 times by not doing your drugs right).
If you're not getting caught you're probably and certainly not a problem and no one gives a shit.

t. tons of drugs and zero drug arrests

i already addressed this you fucking dipshit

poverty is the main indercater of crime. black people on average are more likely to be unemployed and in poverty. if you are a black guy and you can't get a fucking job. then you are more likely to just say "fuck it im going to get money by any means necessary"
see if you are poor and have no real future then you are more likely to do crimes
bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5137

see if the government would give them jobs with benefits. then they wouldn't do drugs

or at least look into basic income

but nah, lets keep locking them up and calling them "niggers" becasue that wwould obviously fix the problems

>can't get a fucking job
>implying niggers want to work
can't tell if this is a larp job or you're incredibly stupid, again you are absolving niggers of any responsibility or accountability for their problems.

>see if government would give them special treatment they wouldn't be murderous and greedy
There there nigger, one day your kind will be treated like kangz just by the virtue of your skin color, fuck all the China town poor people, fuck all the Mexicans pulling minimum wage in 2 shifts and fuck trailer park Joe, it's the niggas that need them spechul progrums to stay away from crime
Affirmative action already makes it illegal not to hire you if there isn't nigger quota filled, what else can we do for your highness to "even the odds"?

>"Ain't the drugs that be bringing the 5'O here, you really think cops give a fuck about niggas getting high in the vacants? they come here about the bodies"