Your Russian buddies are mine, Donald

treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/OFAC-Enforcement/Pages/20171220_33.aspx#.WjqPOQbm1EY.twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/06/10/book-special-counsel-mueller-guilty-of-exactly-what-comey-accused-trump-of-doing/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The executive order was signed by Trump retard

>to hide their transactions, fuctkard

try to keep up trumpkin, I know it's hard for you

This has zero significance.

Mueller dies.
>How did POS DS rats get away with murder?

They got away with it like they always do: Mueller covered it up.

Former FBI Director James Comey in his Senate testimony Thursday accused President Donald Trump of giving him a “directive” to letting former Director of National Intelligence Michael Flynn go free from investigation. It was a major part of the reason Comey and Democrats hoped a special counsel would be appointed in the case, and one was. But that special counsel, former FBI Director Robert Mueller, was accused of doing exactly the same thing in a 2011 book in regards to the deaths of the Branch Davidians at Waco, Texas.

Comey claimed the President privately told him, “I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.” The former FBI head testified he took that as a directive from the President.

According to former Georgia Congressman Bob Barr, now special counsel Mueller said nearly the same thing to him during the 1995 Congressional investigation into the 1993 stand-off in Waco, Texas that resulted in the deaths of 76 members of the Branch Davidian cult.

Barr, writing in his 2011 book, “The Meaning of Is: The Squandered Impeachment and Wasted Legacy of William Jefferson Clinton,” recounted a phone call with Mueller, who was then working at the Justice Department, in which he asked Barr not to “go too hard on these guys.”

Barr recounts Mueller as saying, “Bob, don’t go too hard on these guys. We know most of them, and they’re good people.”

It went unnoticed at the time, as Mueller was out of government service when the book was written.

Mueller served as FBI Director from 2001 until 2013.

dailycaller.com/2017/06/10/book-special-counsel-mueller-guilty-of-exactly-what-comey-accused-trump-of-doing/

Mueller is /ourguy/ faggot.

Oh good more pointless shit by shills lol. Get over it faggot Trump is here to stay. 8 years baby.

Wrong, shart blew. He dies.

Mueller is a piece of shit traitor. Executed.

>SlideBlue detected.

You have fallen for disinformation designed to keep you pacified while the clock runs out. Wake up.

This, he'll get the rope for treason.

Sage

More Indictments coming down!!

You guys are just as delusional as the cbts faggots who believe muh Mueller is on their side. Mueller is a kike, and also a traitor (he did hand Russia uranium, after all.)
Leftykikes are just as stupid as the Trump worshipers, and I fine that very ironic.

U mad?

>be Mueller
>be delivery boy in Russian bribery scheme
>said scheme now under investigation
>seditious texts from your idiot team members keep leaking
>congressional support fading
>only people who still believe in you are urban retards
sucks to be him

>russians
tick tock, shart blew.

LMFAO FAGGOT I love this shit watching you dumb apes twidle your fingers waiting for charges ONE YEAR LATER NOTHING HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

You’re cute. Don’t ever change.

No matter how many crimes the Dems commit, nothing will happen to them. No indictments, no prosecution, no trials. Nothing. They are using the standard leftist tactic of pushing ahead unless stopped by a hail of bullets.

Then a hail of bullets it will be.

Stop reading trumpfags blogs lol
He never gave Russia uranium, your dipshit

>Watergate took two years
>Al Capone took six years

Keep crying bitch.

>He never gave Russia uranium, your dipshit
get the fuck off and go back

>Investigations are made in a week!
You are about to get the rope Oliver

HAHAHAHAH FAGGOTS ILL BE HERE THEN TOO AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN HAHAHAHAHAHHAH

DEMOCRATS ARE BUSY CHASING THEIR TAIKS WHILE POTUS MAKES AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!

Read the WikiLeaks, you dumb faggot.
It was a 2006 smuggling sting that never happened lol. You trumpfags are that dumb

>muh wikileaks!
Funny how you're using facts from an alleged Russian hacker front.
You leftykikes words. Not mine.

>trump was a politician in 2008
perfect id there felicia

Climate change is also caused by the Russians as well as AIDS, autism, 9/11, student debt and erectile dysfunction.

So much salt gonna od

Please wait some more for the charges guys! They are coming I swear! Drumpfie will get his r r right!?

>It was a 2006
>2009
The shareblue is high tonight,

How much do you get paid to post this crap?

These guys are retards. Don't even try to educate them they are literally working right now lol.

Pic related

>if I post smug images and start drumpfposting, it will show that I'm super confident in the outcome i desperately want
s-sure worked for Geert, and Le Pen, and Roy Moore

Don’t forget trannies. They’re a Russian psyop.

I'm responding to a trumpfag thats whole evidence is WikiLeaks and the WikiLeak he is using as evidence says the sting never happened lol
Yeah, the bi-monthly editorial article you used is written by dumb trumpfags and gets basic facts wrong

>in regards to the deaths of the Branch Davidians at Waco, Texas.
a fucking outright and open event of satanic activity perpetrated by our own government openly

children were burned to death on April 19th, that can mean only one thing, that it was a deliberate act of worship to the deity who condones such acts

Oh shit its all over, Trump is done for sure this time

>Don’t forget trannies. They’re a Russian psyop.
how do you know are they originating out of Ukraine?

>It was a 2006 smuggling sting that never happened lol. You trumpfags are that dumb
>the FBI director was personally attempting a smuggling sting

Le who faggot?
The only le i know is le reddit because that's where all you astroturfing faggots come from lol.

>Drumpfie is not going to make it this time I swear reeeeeee

>MAKES AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!
You mean that time kike russian-funded real estate guys gave themselves a massive tax break ?

I'm thinking of getting a Ruger mini 14. I already have an AR-15. Should I trade in the AR and get the Ruger...or keep the AR, AND buy the Ruger, so that I will have TWO mass baby killing assault rifles of Death?

Fucking rekt kek

>Being this ass blasted over a 71 year old man who doesn't give a rats anus about you

>Being this mad at a billionaire POTUS who isn't a nog

Do you want a uranium sample that could be used as a basis of an international uranium sting carried out by an intern? lol

>billionaire

Naw, everybody in Palm Beach knows this faggot is living on credit.

>if I post smug images and start drumpfposting, it will show that I'm super confident in the outcome i desperately want