Holocaust debate!

Sup lads! On the fence with the Shoah. Here's what pushes me in favor

>what happened to the Jews in the AR camps?
>aerial photos from auschwitz
>Eichmann testimony

Any takers?

please, no brainlets.

Other urls found in this thread:

yadvashem.org/yv/en/exhibitions/through-the-lens/auschwitz-aerial-photos.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Solution
ciekawostkihistoryczne.pl/2016/10/31/ilu-zydow-naprawde-zginelo-w-holokauscie/#2
youtu.be/Ae_WSV4n-u8?list=PL76yL3nJnw1Hw6bNLkvINnmG1CfUumtHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would like a book of 6 million names and the genealogy charts to back it up.
What? Not one jew compiled such a record? How are we sure anything happened if they didn't keep a record?
If they were able to keep a record of Noah's descendants it would be easy for them to show the birth records of all those people who died on death coasters or to death rays....

>How are we sure anything happened
Doesn't matter if it is against the law. You better believe this or else.

It happened you guys, get over it. why deny it while arguing that exterminating jews is the right thing to do?

The only problem i have with the holocaust narrative is the 6million jews that always get the focus when they killed 11 million in total.

no one seems to care about those 5 extra mill of non-jews

fake, no one has been sentenced ever for denying the holocaust. you wish your ilk were prosecuted like that so you could justify your retarded beliefs.
this is just bullshit.

Is there a record of Christians killed at holodomor? How bout Armenians by Turks?

>no brainlets
What didn't you get?

bump for interest

Stopped at number 2. He's wrong. Photos here are from 1944.

Look: yadvashem.org/yv/en/exhibitions/through-the-lens/auschwitz-aerial-photos.asp

>inb4 Jewish website
It's accepted by revisionists as "legitimate"

I surmise you haven't read much on the topic.

>Something real that you can go look up is a lie

OY VEEEEEEEEEEY SHUT IT DOWN. Go preach your false secular god somewhere else.

>genealogy charts
Nazis burnt up 90% of polish birth/death records during WW2. It is almost impossible here to trace your ancestors further than 1900. After war Soviets have cleaned up any noble papers or baptism documents. My family have been figting several years in 80's to regain a diactric over an n (we have ń in surname), because during German Empire times polish letters were banned and after WW2 when soviets took over Poland, there were no documents which would proof that our surname is written with "ń". Tou are asking for an impossible thing senpai.

Ignore stupid comments. Please, try to contribute to the thread.

I'll bump again

Sup Forums

>>>r/eddit

This board is for anime and banter and is populated primarily by political adepts who have done no real research into the topic. Unless you posted on /bant/ specifically so everyone will agree with you that it happened and you'll feel good about yourself, post this on Sup Forums.

Did not mean to type adept. Meant to say political ignorants.

Stutthof (Sztutowo) is the name of a small village situated 36 km (22 miles) from Gdansk (Danzig) and 3 km from the Baltic coast. A “camp for civilian war prisoners” (Zivilgefangenenlager) was established there in September 1939. By November 1941 it had become a "labour education" camp, administered by the German Security Police (SiPo) and by 7 January 1942, it officially became a concentration camp.

The precise date when construction of the pictured gas chamber at Stutthof began is uncertain. The chamber, 5 m long, 3 m wide and 2.5 m high, was originally built as a room for delousing clothing, a purpose for which it continued to be utilized even when functioning as a homicidal gas chamber. As at Auschwitz-Birkenau, the killing agent used was Zyklon B, which was introduced via a small opening in the ceiling. The chamber was heated externally by a small oven you see attached to the front of the building, connected by piping running along the gas chamber's interior, before each operation to hasten the release of the hydrocyanic acid from the pellets. The homicidal gassings were supervised by SS-Unterscharführer Otto Karl Knott, who, during the course of a visit to Stutthof by SS-Obersturmbannführer Rudolf Höss, the former commandant of KL Auschwitz, had been given detailed instructions on the gassing procedure to be followed.

The first known homicidal gassing at Stutthof occurred on 22 June 1944, when about 100 persons, mainly Poles and Byelorussians, were killed. On 26 July 1944, 12 members of a Polish resistance group were gassed, to be followed by approximately 70 invalids transferred from a Soviet POW camp. The camp commandant, SS-Hauptsturmführer Paul Werner Hoppe, then received orders to kill the Jewish inmates of the camp. Between August and November 1944 more than 1,450 victims, most of them Jewish women, are known to have been gassed.

>Disinfection building

Because only the cleanest of Jews can go inside the gas chambers.

Evidently Walt Disney designed the death camps.

debating a fantasy is like debating the existence of some skydaddy
sage and move on

lol. k champ

you are an idiot if you think people weren't killed on purpose

the holocaust was a product of Hitlers mental breakdown, lack of options and desperation in the closing stages of ww2, not everyone who died was purposefully killed a lot just happened to be worked to death, it wouldn't have happened if the British minded their own fucking business and let the Haavara Agreement play out but to pretend it just magically didn't happen and everyone but you is not woke is fucking retarded

WTF lets stop redpilling lurkers and informing them of the hoax! I hate Drmpf now its over for him

Just look at these poor starving little jews.

I mean, it would kinda make sense to put the disinfection unit near the gas chambers.

1. Supposedly, the gas chambers were converted disinfection units
2. Less moving around of materials, very few people near disinfection unit.

Fun fact: 11 million German civilians and POWs died after WW2 due to allied aggression and neglect, 5 million more than the purported 6 gorillion. It was first claimed that 4 million Jews died in Auschwitz alone. Auschwitz had 5 cremation ovens. They dropped the number down to 1.5 million, then down to under 1 million recently, yet the 6 million figure is still touted. Just to give some context to these numbers, imagine the entire population of any metropolitan city, all crammed into gas chambers and ovens like clown cars over the span of half a decade. LOL use your brains goys, stop being willfully deceived.

This is why people hate Americans on this board

No one here denies that jews weren't persecuted and killed. However the number of jews that died, and the fact Hitler had a plan to systematically destory the jewish race is a (((Hollywood))) fairy tale.

They deserve to be systematically killed however.

Right, and the 200+ housing units, those were built because of the long line.

You know, when the Soviet Jews wanted to kill all those Ukranians, they just starved them. Seems Germany went through a lot of trouble to kill 6 million people when bullets are a lot cheaper when you're mass producing them to fight the Soviet horde.

>and the fact Hitler had a plan to systematically destory the jewish race is a (((Hollywood))) fairy tale.

it did not start out as a plan to systemically destroy jews but evolved into it as it grew more and more apparent by the souring of WW2 that there was "no other option"

you are denying mountains of historical evidence if you pretend The Final Solution did not exist

I have no firm position because so much of the "evidence" it didn't happen comes from insane people but on the same hand the (((evidence))) that it did comes from both government and insane people.

Although the jewish accounts of the situation are more straight up ridiculous so i'd probably go with it didn't happen in the way history tells you (what a shocker)

Making it illegal to talk about all but confirms shenanigans too.

Starving takes a long time and leads to restless victims. Apparently, they used gas because it was more humane then shooting. They didn't want to mess with the minds of their soldiers. That's the best pro-holocaust argument I've heard for "why didn't they just shoot them?"

eh. For example?

this kill the jew.

No it didn't, stop pandering jewish lies you faggot kike. There's no evidence Hitler ever ordered the systematic genocide of jews. See

Jewish Bolsheviks like Leon Trotsky (Commander of the Red Army) or Gengrikh Yagoda (director of the NKVD) actually got expelled and executed by fellow Reds.

As you can see I am really tired of this "Soviet Bolsheviks = Jews" meme

In the entirety of the USSR's Communist Party in 1922, it is a historic FACT that Baltic peoples were actually more over-represented than Jews but you'll NEVER hear a revisionist scholar make an issue out of that, will you? Nope, of course not. THIS was the composition of the entire CPSU in 1922

72% Russian (53% of the USSR's population)
6% Ukrainian (21% of the USSR's population)
5.2% Jewish (1.8% of the USSR's population)
4.6% Baltic & Polish (0.6% of the USSR's population)
3.4% Trans-Caucasian (2.5% of the USSR's population)
2.5% Central Asian (7% of the USSR's population)
2% RSFSR minorities (4.3% of the USSR's population)
3% others (6.4% of the USSR's population)

Here's another fact check: Out of the 15 members that the Council of People's Commissars had on 7 November 1917, the only Jew was Trotsky Except for the Ukrainian Lunacharsky and the Pole Teodorvitch, everyone else was Russian

In the Civil War, 22,000 ex-Tsarist officers served with the Red Army in 1918 and a total 48,000 in the entire Civil War. This element was crucial in preserving the Bolshevik Revolution Needless to say, there was not a Jewish element amongst ex-Tsarist officers Neither was there a Jewish element amongst the primary commanders of the Red Army: The Latvian Riflemen leader Joachim Vatsetis became commander-in-chief of the entire Red Army from September 1918 to July 1919. He was replaced by Sergei Kamenev, who was a Russian Other important leaders of the Red Army were Vladimir Antonov-Ovseyenko, Mikhail Tukhachevsky, Mikhail Frunze (Romanian), Klement Voroshilov, Vasili Bliukher, and Semyon Budyonni

Thus, it has been proven that there was a limited Jewish presence amongst the Bolsheviks whether in the state, in the party, or in the military

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Solution

since I'm not going to sit here and search for half an hour and don't have anything pre-bookmarked you can pick any of the 123 sources on this page and if you want any further details I'm sure you are capable of looking on your own

I don't believe anything close to what they said happened did, but Hitler does say in his last will the words "even if through more humane means" in response to the "truly guilty party" paying for their sins. See below:

But I left no doubt about the fact that if the peoples of Europe were again only regarded as so many packages of stock shares by these international money and finance conspirators, then that race, too, which is the truly guilty party in this murderous struggle would also have to be held to account: the Jews! I further left no doubt that this time we would not permit millions of European children of Aryan descent to die of hunger, nor millions of grown-up men to suffer death, nor hundreds of thousands of women and children to be burned and bombed to death in their cities, without the truly guilty party having to atone for its guilt, even if through more humane means.

>Starving takes a long time and leads to restless victims.

So long that the Germans had to build 200+ housing units to accommodate everyone waiting in line to use the gas chambers? And when the Germans decided to just genocide a race but wanted to do it humanely, they figured choking on a gas was more humane than a bullet to the back of the head how?

LOOK AT MY INFOGRAPH

YOU ARE A SHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

do you wonder why people don't take you seriously

there are literal mountains of books, historical documents, ect.. on this topic and you read a couple of fucking OC infographs and a couple poorly produced documentaries and think you are woke

You aren't taught these things in school.

If anyone can properly explain the Himmler Posen speech I may listen, but most of you fags avoid it.

>Wikipedia

Holy shit. Just leave now.

>not listing Lenin as Jewish

gtfo out of here

No one cares you won't take the time to read that you stupid faggot. Remain ignorant.

What about the Korherr Report guys?

THE JEWS AT (((WIKIPEDIA))) ARE COVERING UP THE TRUTH WAKE UP SHEEPLE

there are one hundred and twenty three (123) documents used as sources on just this one page concerning this topic, this is better than the Sup Forums screenshots and OC infographs you all are providing lmfao

There are literally 1 billion Christians. Have you ever read the Bible?! It details every event and brought about modern civilization and golden ages! Why aren't you a Christian with so much evidence?!?! 60 million Frenchmen can't be wrong

>namefag
>tripfag

Looks like nobody took on the challenge

>here are one hundred and twenty three (123) documents used as sources on just this one page concerning this topic, this is better than the Sup Forums screenshots and OC infographs you all are providing lmfao

Hearty kek.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

ATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

POL SCREENSHOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

THIS IS DEFINITIVE

FUCK NO I DONT WANT TO READ YOUR BOOKS

All 123 of those documents are as reliable as Snopes is.

Come on, now. It's all cross referencing. How many primary sources? That's all that matters. To the best of my knowledge, the answer is zero.

Ok, f.e. here in Poland we don't really divide people who died during WW2 into jews and non-jews. In our history books we read "about 11 mln people have died on polish lands during WW2" 4,5kk jews +polish jews (catholic poles of jewish origin) 5 mln poles, 800k germans and rest ruthenians+lithuanians+ukrainians+russians" The very intresting fact is that many of those jews weren't even jewish, but catholic and they have considered themselfs polish. On polish lands 3 mln 100% jews were killed with about a half killed in all camps (official polish statement from 50's). In the summary all over the Europe we have counted, that 5,5 mln people of jewish origin died, while 4 mln of them were actually judaists. The number of 6 gorrillion is not accepted in Poland, but since we cannot reject it with 100%, it is treaten like a "fact", because in Poland statement cannot be abolished if it would "hurt" the author or suggest that he lies. It means that evidences behind the "6 gorrilion" need to be proven false one by one and a new claim (5,5 kk) has to be backed by more trustful set of evidences, than previous statetement was if we assume that all of them are real (even if they aren't).
Law constructed like this made it possible to prevent Soviets from overwritting our history, since claims about "soviet aggession" were older than "liberation propaganda".
>ciekawostkihistoryczne.pl/2016/10/31/ilu-zydow-naprawde-zginelo-w-holokauscie/#2
Article based on books countnig deathtol. It sums up all of the people of jewish origin that have died because of being jewish.
The number of 6 mln dead jews is correct only if we will additioally count jews that have died, because of war, but not because of them being jewish. Polish historians refuse to accept that, because this 0,5kk weren't killed because of their ancestry, therefore it wasn't holocaust.
tl:dr : In Poland by definition Holocaust = killing jews because they are jews. 5,5kk were killed that way.

LOOK AT MY CITATIONLESS INFOGRAPH

LOOOOOOOOK AT ITTTTTTTTTTTT

40 years could help in proving two or three generations backat least. Just saying.

OP is shilling for the kikes

Just ignore him. He posted Wikipedia as an argument. Children in school aren't even allowed to site Wikipedia.

I'm not going to fucking waste my time looking up primary sources when you and I both know very well they exist when you aren't going to change your mind even if I provided them for you

>can't make an argument or post anything that does

I just had a GREAT idea.

Let's crowd fund a holocaust monument that contains every name of everyone killed in the holocaust. Get everyone on board with it but when it comes time to list the names, there's a HUGE problem. People will want to know why the names aren't available.

Eichmann was tortured for months before testifying.
Both his nuts were crushed.

for the rest pic related.

>Hitler did nothing wrong

Deal with it.

>he posted a page with 123 sources on it
>he's clearly a jew shill idiot
>now let me go back to posting citationless infographs

>loot storage area
>mfw

>lurkers
i'm sorry, you're wright i'm a bit nippy and tierd, wasn't thinking clear, we need them to be kept informed

>muslims btfo
>let's debate holocaust hehe
Like clockwork everytime.

This picture is often brought up when one tries to debate a denier on undernourishment and starvation running rampant in concentration camps. When he is not busy spinning the tale of Allied bombs destroying German infrastructure and therefore being the cause of emaciated corpses found by the Allies by the end of the war upon the camps' liberation (or saying those corpses are all typhus victims), he will show you pic related instead, as an example of just how good those Jews had it in the camps.

Except....this picture isn't even from World War 2. You heard right. The picture was taken by SS and Himmler's personal photographer Friedrich Franz Bauer on the 20th of July 1938, is stored in the German Federal Archives (Sammlung Berlin Document Center, Bild 152) and shows detainees of Dachau concentration camp which was operational years before WW2 started, standing for an Appell, a mustering. Even earlier, on July 16, 1933 Bauer wrote and published a propaganda photo report about the Dachau concentration camp in the journal Munich Illustrated Press. It was under the title "Die Wahrheit über Dachau" (The Truth about Dachau). This report was intended to refute criticism of treatment of prisoners at the concentration camp by showing photos of prisoners' appearances to be "normal" and "well dressed". Looks like Bauer's techniques keep working some 80 years later...

Needless to say, we do not know how long it had been since the inmate was transferred to the camp. Heavy people don't turn into emaciated Muselmänner one day to another.

>if I scream about it's real in my mind

Try again sweaty.

don't mind the id name, was supposed for another tread

> Undecided
> Post pic of Hitler

Yeah, you're already beyond saving...good luck.

LOOK

AT

THE

INFOGRAPHS

This picture actually is evidence the holocaust never happened. It is taken at the supposed absolute height of extermination and yet there is zero evidence for the holocaust in the photo

No burning bodies, no people being gassed, no huge amount of coke for the crematoriums, no nothing other than some buildings that are actually morgues being misidentified as gas chambers

Also if you look very closely you won't see the holes in the Krema roofs that were supposedly the method to introduce gas

Who cares about his mind when you could change someone elses who is reading this discussion?

Obviously, you're reacting the way you are because you actually DON'T know if there are any primary sources. You are just assuming they exist.

As someone who is on the fence on this subject, I'm going to believe the poster who claims there "are no primary sources" until someone shows me one single primary source.

The good ole days.

Offering 1 bitcoin to anyone who can name one single person (not Jew) who died in a gas chamber.

>Obviously, you're reacting the way you are because you actually DON'T know if there are any primary sources

>Not acknowledging the founder of the ideology, Karl Marx was a Jew.

Your demographics of the foot soldiers is irrelevant, just like most modern SJWs aren't Jews either. It's the man behind the curtain that matters.

Your grandpa, cryptokike

This. If someone can name one single person who died in a nazi gas chamber I'll give you a bitcoin.

old doku, crappy sound, but interesting
youtu.be/Ae_WSV4n-u8?list=PL76yL3nJnw1Hw6bNLkvINnmG1CfUumtHY

The work of the Einsatzgruppen in conjunction with the Wehrmacht and pro German local militias is well documented in personal accounts and dispatches, since this accounts for up to 2 million deaths I don't see how anyone can really deny the holocaust, even if you try every bit of confirmation bias to get out of the concentration camps you still can't deny that millions of people died to German death squads which would still be one of the largest genocides in human history.

The funny thing is holocaust denial is usually propagated by people that are in favour of the holocaust, they're just trying to find some legitimacy in the wider public eye for them being a wehraboo. B-b-b-b-but muh precious nazis didn't really kill all these people.

>MIDF forget to change IP
KYS and go to paradise already sandrat.

I appreciate you looking so unhinged it helps :)

A picture widely circulating among far right forums, is this one that sums up the Auschwitz amenities. I think I have addressed the swimming pool, rabbit farm, green house, horse grooming, brothel, theatre and soccer team individually, providing context for their existence. The image to the picture's left isn't even from Auschwitz and the one to the right shows children because the gassing program was stopped by the end of 1944, while the camp wasn't liberated until January 27th, 1945. The fact that the denier is stupid enough to even spell it out that the children are wearing the clothing of adult inmates only underscores the lack of child inmate clothing in Auschwitz (hmm, I wonder why).

The discharge certificate you see at the bottom of the image, was standard issue paperwork supplied to many other camps as well, such as Sachsenhausen. Some people did indeed get discharged from internment in Auschwitz, but the questions you need to be asking is who and how. The picture shows a Slavic woman being discharged from Auschwitz - and what's more, this didn't mean she walked scot-free out of the camp. Instead, she had to report to a Gestapo (Geheime Staatspolizei) office in another city. During the war, some inmates originally interned in Auschwitz were sent to work in munitions factories in other parts of the Reich for the war effort. What's left to discuss? That the note says Arbeitserziehungslager (correctional facility) Birkenau? Well, you weren't honestly expecting the Nazi clerks to write Vernichtungslager Birkenau now, were you?

Regarding the amenities, there is less a question that these things existed and more a question of who got to use them. To understand, you need to do some research on what complex prisoner hierarchy the Auschwitz camp system (over 100,000 prisoners) had.

At the bottom of the pyramid you had Jewish prisoners who were being worked to death or gassed upon arrival if they were too young, too old or crippled / diseased.

Slightly above, you had the Sonderkommando, Jews who were tasked in clearing the bodies of their fellow Jews from the gas chambers, searching their cavities for valuables, removing gold teeth, and then cremating them in the crematory above. The SK were awarded small trinkets like a pack of cigarettes or extra rations if they performed well, but they were shot after a couple of months when they were cycled out of rotation due to being witnesses to genocide. A bit above them were the Kapos and Blockälteste.

You had Polish and other Slavic prisoners, who were treated better. Then you had German prisoners (traitors to the regime like communists, anti-regime intellectuals, homosexuals, people trying to defect to the enemy and so on), and finally you had a few allies prisoners, like British POWs who were the ones who ended up playing football.

And one colossal thing you need to realize is that most of the amenities of Auschwitz (swimming pool, whorehouse, post office, theatre, etc) were located in the Auschwitz I Stammlager, which is where upto 10% of the over 100,000 prisoners were interned, while the green houses and stables were located in even more remote sub camps.

Ergo: 90% of Auschwitz prisoners never got to see these facilities, and even fewer got to partake in them. These are of course, the details holocaust deniers do NOT give you.

Just making sure you're not shilling, onwards

So list one. Just one. It's pretty obvious that you can't.

He're are my points.

1. I don't care if it did happen. It was a long time ago and it's become some kind of religious myth to which we must all pay homage or be branded heretics.