Hypothetically, what would Trump have to do to make you stop supporting him?

Hypothetically, what would Trump have to do to make you stop supporting him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-XsH7VhoBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Open borders, white genocide, nuke Japan

All three or just one? Why Japan?

anime

The question *IS*
what would Trump have to do to *get* me to support him
and he's nowhere close

Hypothetically what would it take you shills to shut the fuck up and accept your fucking fate you insufferable kikes.

finish solving all the problems of the world

>Hypothetically, what would Trump have to do to make you stop supporting him?
I will always support Trump. I'm not a commie who backstabs people.

i used to love the Young Ones but i watched a couple of episodes recently and it's dated really badly
the episode with Motorhead in it is still great tho

Why? So you can manufacture it out of thin air and force it down everyone's throat?

come out as trans

This, you dirty fucking commie niggers.

Declare Jerusalem the capitol of Israel.

Oh wait...

He would need to endorse the same policies as Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders. Hypothetically, how many bullets would someone need to put through your head before you stopped supporting communism?

If he ever stops being an engine of chaos, a salt mining machine, a left wing tear jerking reservoir, a thorn in the side of the neo liberal establishment, destabilizing the world order, putting America first, stemming immigration, reshaping the jydiciary, banning Muslims, and being the most entertaining president since Andrew Jackson, I will stop supporting him.

DACA, cancellation of the wall, amnesty, et cetera.

At the end of the day it's not even about Trump. Trump's presidency is a sign that democracy is more than just a facade obscuring an oligarchic corporatocracy. He's the first president in office (in recent history at least) that was put there by the people against the express wishes of 'the establishment'. It's hard to imagine anything he could even theoretically do that would outweigh that.

>australia
>thinks your opinion matters

>reshaping the jydiciary
*Judiciary

declare Jerusalem the capital of Israel

Nothing will break the cult of personality for them,they're hopeless.

Not having built the wall by the end of 2018.

Bite on false-flag bait and launch an attack somewhere.

I don't support any of these pedophile Kikes.

If he televised a cuckold BBC creampie gangbang of Ivanka where he ate all the nigger cum out of her ruined holes while he shat on an American flag.
Or if he banned guns.

best answer ITT

Luckily the US president rarely needs the support of snake wranglers.

>Australia
What do you mean by this/

Trump is a kike puppet.

>Doubling down this hard.
It's fine to lose support of something. Your in control of your own beliefs, not the social pressure in conceding your original opinion was wrong nor the meme of a shit President.
Trump is like Sup Forums's child. We raised him, memed him into office and support him, no matter the cost, to win the election. Then, all goes awry. He appoints Jews, he starts suppprting Israel, he's about the start a fucking nuclear war. But some Sup Forumsacks still support him cause he raised him, but it's fine to feel disappointed and if it continues to disown him.

Be president for 7 more years

oops meant for

RIP in peace Rik Mayall. Be my private tracker. Amen

If he became Hillary Clinton in all ways including physically.

What if "the establishment" set it all up and made voting for him seem rebellious. Not saying I believe this but sometimes I would wonder, with how cringey some antitrump stuff would get, or things like how in your face bad Bill Nye's show was.

Trump was your last warning comutard.

Oh I don't know. Maybe threaten all of his allies with financial repercussions if they don't support Greater Israel invading neighbouring lands and declaring them to be their ancestral right.

Be Israel's bitch. Too late.

Consistently adopt damaging policies.

No way I would double down twice as hard if Donna Trump became the first woman president.

>come out as trans
No way. He'd be the first woman president.

So much this
>this explains everything
>as children berated by parents for being failures, pollacks support Trump as a way of re-inforcing their own identity, as a parallel to the harsh reality of their basement lives

Open borders, white genocide, nuke Japan, become a shill for (((them))) become a commie, kiss nigger ass and be an advocate for their gibs

fuck off CNN

I spent a year before the election trying to warn everyone that the kikes owned all horses in the race. He was a reality TV show star for Christ's sake. DC is nothing more than a kike production and they control all of the actors. Producing shows is what the Jew excels at.

>become a shill for (((them))).
Too fucking late nigger.

Lose in 2020

Support a faggot ideology...like communism. That's when I'd #DumpDrumpf

If he ate my balls or if he personally ordered that my testicles were removed or damaged in any way

>pro-Trump
>says "kike" insultingly
If you're against Trump, just say so.

lol you know trump ran on how much money he has? this tax bill is known as the Donor Relief Act. All the republicans are indebted to corporate interests, they wear it on their sleeves. trump is owned by russia even

of couse you knew that, because statistically youre more likely to be a russian college student paid to shitpost by your government than being an actual trump supporter

>nuke Japa
FUCK OFF THE BLESSED NIPS ARE OUR ONLY CHANCE OF SALVA SPUTS INVADE US NOW REEEEEE

>russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia

>Open borders
Check
>White genocide
Doesn't exist
>become a shill for (((them)))
He loves Israel
>Kiss nigger ass
Check
>Be an advocate for their gibs
Check.

user, "the establishment" is the Military Industrial Complex, the banks, oil companies, all that shit. A couple of Democrat-owned news outlets aren't "the establishment."

I honestly wouldn't mind if he fucked my mom. I'd be pretty proud of her for receiving a presidential load and I'd hope she would have the good sense to scoop it out of her asshole and preserve it for posterity.

Russia is BS to coverup #PizzaGate and everyone knows it kike shill.

"What can we do to please Israel without spending any money or using any soldiers and piss off the Muslim world to the point they chimp out and throw themselves at the Israeli military?"
"Just move the embassy a few blocks."
"

Not build a very significant wall and/or compromise in any way in favor of DACA/DREAMers.

Either of those things would be it for me.

You'll have a brother that's better than you in every way.

> Push white guilt
> Open borders
> Anti-family unit
> Pro social justice

Basically act like most leftie leaders in the West

Become a liberal commie faggot.

He'd have to stop enforcing immigration law.

Most people have absolutely no fucking grasp of how corrosive immigration is. It's the single largest contributing factor to income inequality, real wage decline, and every other metric of popular socioeconomic immiseration. Removing six million illegal workers from this economy is going to do a lot of good for unskilled and semiskilled laborers. We're already seeing huge upward pressure on wages for the building trades and ag workers without a lot of movement in housing costs and food/ag product pricing (except Christmas trees this year, which in some regional markets cost 130% of what they cost last year. Worth every extra penny.).

Even as problematic (kek) as some aspects of the personal income tax reform may be (the corporate one is rad, though), and there might be some unfair bullshit in the next spending bill, so much of that potential social friction is going to be offset by the fact that we're deporting 10-15 million poor people that it isn't going to fucking matter.

I legit think almost everything Trump does outside immigration is stupid bullshit, often GOPe-tier bullshit, but each act has to be considered in context. Since everything is occurring inside the context of "No, you can't hire a fucking illegal spic and get away with it. You have to pay a white man's wages", the other things matter a lot fucking less. In fact, they sometimes help. Corporate tax cuts just as labor costs are increasing is fairly logical.

>White genocide
>Doesn't exist

No, I'm sure flooding white homeland with high birth-rate nigs whilst berating white people for even existing on the ground of false "privilege" at every turn will be fine for a continued existence.

this

you're wrong on everything

>It's fine to lose support of something. Your in control of your own beliefs, not the social pressure in conceding your original opinion was wrong nor the meme of a shit President
No. This has nothing to do with social pressure. There is no other candidate worth supporting.
>Trump is like Sup Forums's child.
Last time I checked, he wasn't a virgin, but you were. So unless you're Mother Mary, the fuck did you have kids?
>We raised him, memed him into office and support him, no matter the cost, to win the election.
Stop giving yourself so much credit. Sup Forums helped, but it didn't meme Trump into office. The military did that.
>Then, all goes awry. He appoints Jews, he starts suppprting Israel,
How do you know this is not part of his plan? Do you outsource your thinking to CNN and BBC?
> he's about the start a fucking nuclear war
Are you a woman? Control your psychosis.
>But some Sup Forumsacks still support him cause he raised him, but it's fine to feel disappointed and if it continues to disown him.
Fucking 1 year he's been in office and you're panties are already in a twist.

Go get yourself some tea grandma.

if he enacted a series of policies left of center

you know that Israeli security pulled that fukushima plant disaster and that every single Japanese person living in Japan will be gone in 100 years as result

youtube.com/watch?v=h-XsH7VhoBY

This fishing for anti-Trump ideas is pathetic.

Been a conventional politician. I actually wan't much for a lot of the things he was campaigning on, but the fact that he wasn't a nigger-Bush/Clinton/Crisco... he had my vote.

>Berates Trump supporters for buying into his cult of personality
>Commie flag. Checks out

>What if "the establishment" set it all up and made voting for him seem rebellious.
If the establishment can control the world events to that an extent, then for all intents and purposes, they are God.

Bow down to your new God you heathen.

If not, then they fucked up with Trump. That is, the NWO doesn't always win and they fucked up with Trump.

It really wouldn't be super hard I don't think if you have control over media and know how to influence cultures (on the internet, for example) that younger people trust more and consider to be more authentic or free speech oriented. Then you would need to make the media, that people are distrustful of, encourage the opposite of what they actually want you to do (although in this scenario, they probably wouldn't care if Trump or Hillary won, either way)

This is what bugs me, I find it annoying how many uncertainties are involved with these things. It's easy to get paranoid.

Fucking Top Kek.

>This is what bugs me, I find it annoying how many uncertainties are involved with these things. It's easy to get paranoid.
Are you saying you think there's an NWO that controls everything? Or are you saying you don't think there's an NWO?

-Open borders or unbridled immigration.
-Pushing pro "insert gender nonsense here".
-Celebrating any biological or mental defect as normal.
-Censoring the internet.
-Fucking with first or second amendment.

Resign

Go to war with Russia. beep boop cyka blyat