Hey racists

Hey racists,

My name is Sarah Bat Sharon, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever earned any shekels?
I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of Jewish people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level of antisemitism.
This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was leader of my IDF reserve platoon, and captain of my IDF civil reserve sniper division. What army do you serve in, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot Mossad agent boyfriend (He just killed a Palestinian mother & child; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me in my IDF uniform

4/10 you tried

You are too generous

Wow, the same exact copy-pasta from this time last night. Now with a Commie flag. Last night you hit your real country with a Templar flag.

Pic related. JIDF psyOP showing the European stolen genetic girls online and not the Semetic.

saged

Avast racists, My name be Sarah Bat Sharon, and I hate every single one o' ye. All o' ye be fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second o' their day lookin' at addled ass pictures. ye be everythin' bilge-suckin' in th' world. Honestly, have any o' ye e'er earned any shekels? I mean, I guess it’s fun makin' fun o' Jewish people because o' yer own insecurities, but ye all take t' a whole new level o' antisemitism. This be even worse than jerkin' off t' pictures on facebook. Don’t be a scurvy dog. Just hit me with yer best shot, by Blackbeard's sword. I’m pretty much perfect, with a chest full of booty. I were bein' leader o' me IDF reserve platoon, and Cap'n o' me IDF civil reserve sniper division. What army do ye serve in, other than “jack off t' naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a bangin' hot Mossad agent boyfriend (The ornery cuss just keel-hauled a Palestinian dear ol' mum, bless her black soul & sprog; Shit were bein' SO cash), and a bottle of rum! ye be all faggots who should just keel-haul yourselves. Thanks fer listenin'. Pic Related: It’s me in me IDF uniform

speaking of ass..
let me peel the skin off of those cheeks of you
make me some lampshades out of it
i hope you're not one of those degenerates who tattoos herself everywhere... that would be a shame for the quality of my work

What's up reddit?

[X]
Doubt

You already posted this today. 3/10

So you think your cool cause your family was burned in the holocaust. But no matter how pretty and sexy you think you are, you still gotta take a mean monkey shit every fucking day! Shit that comes out of your asshole and it smells really bad destroying what beauty you only temporarily had. You shit it all out in private where no one else knows how filthy you are but you and you are ashamed for it!!! If all your friends and the people you try to impress saw you up close doing that and smelling it, you wouldn't be pretty or sexy anymore. Because you aren't, not even to yourself!!! You fucking jew kike motherfucker you!!!

its a sage thread

you get what you pay for

Will you have my babies?

you tried hard, but you forgot the one rule of TITS OR BTFO. saged

>What's up reddit?

???
now i'm curious, what does it have to do with reddit?

>Calls anyone racist

>people not recognizing ancient pasta
???

All of these fucking retarded newfags not recognizing the "shit was so cash copypasta"
This board kills me a little more on the inside every day

Pol is pro kike now, due murimutt Trumtardy, so jews are kindly welcome from now.
נעים מאוד.

>Communist
>Pro-Israel

Pick one bitch

I saw a thread last week with the YOU DUN GOOF'D copypasta and people were doing the same thing as the newfags in this thread
Am I just old and bitter?

That copypasta was SO cash.

Nice meme flag faggot

>Earn any shekels

Lost it

Idk, I always thought bane posting was better than this stale shitpost

Mein politiks FEGELEIN!