Yet another addition to Guts' JRPG party

>Yet another addition to Guts' JRPG party

Is this manga turning into a harem or something? Between witches, mermaids and shit I'm not sure what to think of Berserk anymore

Not really sure who you're trying to bait with content that's over a year old.

did you just catch up?

It's gonna turn into a harem isekai

Most of the god hand came from another world, so it already is.

I'm more excited at the enormous butthurt when the Godhand gets steamrolled.

Like this slut will probably kill Slan, Schierke will kill either Ubik or Conrad and Serpico will kill Void, all in one chapter

The wait for this next chapter is killing me. I just want to see Casca un-retarded.

Don't worry user, we're getting there

It is probably going to lead to guts triggering his own behelit, which ends up being same one that griffith had. While There is now a god hand for every finger, they would probable need someone the be the "hand". Guts literally has more kills than any other human alive. Humans, apostles, even children. Guts will accept the power and rape Casca himself =). Or gets to meet the flying eldrich creature and impale it with his phallic sword.

I-Is she going to be raped, guys?? I don't think i can handle seeing her go through something like that..

The theme of Berserk is to bring the magic back eventually to that of something like a high fantasy.

End of Berserk is Guts' kid going out to slay the Demon King with a ragtag bunch of misfits.

The last rape was during the troll arc.

I don't think rape will happen ever again in this manga

Same boat here. I still like the art, but it's been ages since any of the obstacles really felt threatening, or since it felt meaningful when Guts gets hurt or goes crazy for a few pages.

I'm still hoping this is all setup for some big turnaround, but right now Berserk is just fun.
Now, fun isn't bad, but it's also nothing special.

>boat

What is Griffith's tax policy?

Since the elderly are useless for the economy and Apostles are always hungry people over 70 can be sacrificed every 5 years

berserk has been shit since the shitty loli joined the party
the last good part was when guts first got the berserker armor

That gets me thinking, how awesome would a Berserk JRPG would be. Only if the world was fully fleshed out and it was similar to FFXV's combat except you get to change characters.

>boat

Triggered.

And yeah, just the general feel of the story has been shit ever since loli witch was introduced. It's the perfect example of why you shouldn't try to explain things that don't need to be explained.

>Is this manga turning into a harem or something?

Probably. It wouldn't really surprise me.

>I'm not sure what to think of Berserk anymore

Think of it as a far less serious, far less dreary, and far less mature series past Berserker Armor. It's basically a high fantasy harem.

What? no, she is gonna turn evil and kill some of the male wizards or whatever, it's so obvious.

In seven years maybe.

>next chapter
It'll probably take 3 to 5 chapters to unretard Casca. So, maybe by christmas.

lmao you fuckers need to re-learn what the word harem means. Don't be this stupid.

Berserkmaster is real.

You expect too much from Sup Forums.

I'd sooner see her go for Serpico, personally

i allways wondered, why does guts not have a beard ?, dont tell me he has time to shave every day when he cannot even sleep because of the brand

I'm fucking tickled. Is that really an apostle, and not one of the weirdos from the Qlippoth?

Low testosterone after an accident.

>She or one of the wizards becomes an apostel
>god hand arrives -twink falcon
>slan joins the party
>rest of them wants to fuck up griffith for fun

New chapter fucking when? Miura, you bloody mongoloid, stop playing idolmaster.

Good.

- cute
- good-natured
- devoted imoto
- wizened old sensei

After Casca is fixed, Guts retires and Berserk returns with Rickert as MC in shonen jump

haremshit for everyone, too much idolmaster rotted his brain

>implying he cares about his fans

Maybe she'll Get possessed by slan and become some succubus/witch hybrid and try to rape guts into a potato

I wish Guts could get through all of this using mostly his own strength. I hate that Miura wrote himself so deep into a hole that he needed to literally change the story's setting to give himself more options to make Guts more OP.

Can't wait for berserker to start being published in a shonen magazine :^)

The only difference between the current part and the band of the hawk is jrpg is the ratio favored men instead of women. It still had comedy moments and the like.

Let's hope this arc ends the same way then.

>accident

It actually might. iirc The last time we saw the dog it foreshadowed that Guts would lose all his new friends and be back on the revenge path.

Dog disappointed me. I thought after dog told Guts, that it will wait for the moment to strike, some horrible stuff will follow. But no, stupid witch helps Guts every time to battle the dog and nothing happens. God dammit