Papa Kike's pizza BTFO

he disavowed and they STILL called him a racist.
If he'd have doubled down and done a special trump pizza sales would have gone through the roof

anything I don't like is racist HURRR
>still the current democratic platform
>wondering why the lost and no one gives a shit what their morally bankrupt faceholes spew

>Hey NFL stop fucking my pizza sales, I don’t want to be associated with people who disrespect the flag
>Fuck you racist

Everything is racist and chances are you raped someone today and didn’t even know it.

I wish Trump was racist.

So what other businesses can we do this to? We didn't even care or take this seriously, but lefties were retarded enough to believe we were best buddies with him.

Papa Hitler BTFO

Your big orange baby king is next, Blumpfkins.

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

>Daily Pos

This

>aligning himself with racists
He SPECIFICALLY said he didn't want racists buying his pizza. His big problem was including this:
>we sincerely apologize
NEVER apologize to leftists. Apologies are a Christian-specific thing. It isn't some universal behavior. leftists don't understand forgiveness, they just want to punish you and take power. And if you disagree with them on anything then they call you racist and bully you into bending the knee. If you apologize at all you just play into their game. If you change your behavior in response to their whining they just keep whining more until you do everything they want because they know that strategy works.

Don't ever fucking try to "prove" that you aren't a Nazi in response to be called a Nazi. They'll just mock your attempts and insist that proves you ARE a Nazi. You have to mock and belittle the leftists FIRST and then just ignore them or mock them harder as they rage and make fools of themselves.

>open to ideas from all
>except people we disagree with
Yeah, fuck Papa John's. Their pizza is literally the worst of any big pizza chain anyway.

>claimed boycotts were hurting his business
>dominos and Pizza Hutt unaffected

Kek, we did it! Trump supporting piece of shit is out.

#TheResistance

This. The most artificial ingredients ever made.

This

He was fairly based, I wonder if the apology was pressured by the board and large shareholders.

He should have never apologized.

>better ingredients
They don’t even list their ingredients on their website

S

>he disavowed and they STILL called him a racist.

He was fucked as soon as people found out he donated to the Trump campaign.

Companies need to stay out of politics unless they are prepared for a backlash.

screencaped this was great user

pretty much, really
>burning the people who would be supporting you in order to curry favor with the people who are trying to burn you
genius

Lmao, you think apologizing is what fucked him?

No user, that's not what made him step down... stocks taking a shit since he opened his big mouth about the NFL is what forced him to step down.

The boycott was real and this proves it. You trumptards said you would support him by buying his pizza, why arent his stocks up? There's not enough of you.

What a stupid comment. Liberals grabbed Papa John's by the wallet and we'll do it again if they step out of line.

The stock price is up from Nov 7th though.
What is it you're trying to say?

This. Papa Johns lost all their Nazi customers.

It hasnt recovered since then in a significant way, especially since the beginning of the year; it's stagnant... What I'm trying to say is that they were fucked unless they did something to change that.

They now got rid of John as CEO to prove to people they dont stand for what John said. They know they were hurting.

Nobody cares about apologies. Action matters. Papa John's did the right thing.

Ok, thanks for proving you're an idiot.

The problem was they apologized instead of doubling down, so both sides abandoned them (left doesn't care about apologies once you're shit listed)

The NFL has the same problem where they are alienating both sides.

Chik Fil A aligned themselves with politics and did fantastic because they didn't back down and act like it was wrong for them to have their beliefs.

This CEO made a mistake with apologizing as that's always taken as an admission that you did something wrong in the first place.

>NEVER apologize to leftists

Give them an inch, they take a mile. Never give sjws an inch.

>Chik Fil A aligned themselves with politics and did fantastic because they didn't back down and act like it was wrong for them to have their beliefs.

I'm still boycotting them. How do you know theyre doing "fantastic"? They're a private company, they dont have any stocks.

They havent gone bankrupt, sure.. doesnt mean theyre doing "fantastic".

Companies should really just stay out of politics. No donations, no opinions, nothing.

I was honestly an hours hunger away from buying the biggest, best, and most expensive pizza from Papa John's after he spoke out about the NFL. But then he got scared of the boogieman and apologized for what other people thought. And since then I refuse to buy that pizza.

They're doing fantastic because have you ever seen a chickfila that didn't have cars wrapped entirely around it? They hire fucking traffic signalers because they gridlock the surrounding quarter mile simply by existing.

When the Chick-fil-a fag shit was going down, all we had was a chick-fil-a in the mall. Now they have a stand alone store that is packed nearly all the hours they are open. They are doing well, here in the south at least.

I have never seen a CFA that isn't busy. They build them down here in the south blocks from each other they are so successful

user, I swear to you, one day I am going to print this post and frame it as a picture to keep by my desk.

These are words to live by. If we had pictures like this in offices instead of those corporate office bullshit "words of wisdom" that they got from a website or something, maybe people would stop and think more.

I dont have one near me so not sure. There's a Chick Fil A at the local mall though and it barely has any customers.. Panda Express right next to it always has a huge line though.

Still, it's different scenarios. Chick Fil A were anti-gay, which while it did piss off liberals and gays, wasnt enough to harm them.
Papa Johns pissed off the blacks AND the liberals.. you already have a problem when you piss off ~13% of the population, not including liberals. Go to Papa John's Twitter page and you'll still see tons of blacks shitting on them about the NFL thing..
BTW, why did Trump supporters stop supporting John? All the Papa John's Twitter said is fuck nazis.. are you saying Trump supporters are nazis and were offended? Or is it just the fact that he apologized that pissed them off?

They have a good product, but they fuck you over on the drink. They get your drink for you, completely fill the drink with ice (I never put ice in my colas, it's a sham) and so all there's less room for drink and it gets diluted . As long as you get you get your drink elsewhere, they got a pretty good product, and their advertising gimmick of cows poorly writing to eat chicken instead of beef has worked for them all these years, I guess.

>154122732
>BTW, why did Trump supporters stop supporting John? All the Papa John's Twitter said is fuck nazis.. are you saying Trump supporters are nazis and were offended?
This is a loaded question from just another meme flag, don't even bother.

Yeah, I don't think racism claims have much to do with any problems Papa John's has. Papa John's largest problem is that their pizza is mediocre as fuck, and they charge far more than anyone else that doesn't exclusively serve deep dish. Why the fuck would I pay $20 for a Papa John's pizza when I can get a much better one for far less?

>This is a loaded question from just another meme flag, don't even bother.

I'll take the meme flag off then. Care to answer now?

This is why you never give into the demands of the media and SJW fuckwads.

>Monarch programming becomes widespread

>not knowing chick fil a is the top restaurant in the US

I wonder if Soros is funding them. He is funding the players union. He is probably giving this company money in order for them to not pull advertising from NFL

This, Trump's strategy is the winning strategy. Accelerationism.

>In-N-Out is the top one in Texas
>not Whataburger

Shamefur dispray, Texas. Btw I thought In-N-Out was California-only.

This map is bullshit

Califag here. I've never even heard of Cain's. wtf.

Should have named it "Shatner Pizza".

Yeah the original controversy started when they just said in an earnings call that the protest was decreasing NFL viewership and therefore less people ordered pizza while watching games. Then lefties pitched their little fit then Papa Johns apologized for insane people being offended at everything and also tried to insult Nazis to virtue signal.
But once the left accuses you of being a Nazi it is like being accused of being a witch and anything you say is just more proof to the left that you are a Nazi/Witch. Calling someone a Nazi like that in the first place is a sign of irrationality and that the accuser isn't interested in having a serious debate about anything because the Nazi assertion immediately shuts down dialogue. That's like the worst insult in the left's vocabulary and they aren't going to let you climb back up from that deficit.
At the same time, everyone who stopped watching the NFL due to the protests already understands the left views them as Nazis, and after PJ insulted Nazis too then they just took that as a sign to not order anymore pizza whether watching NFL games or not
PJ was already targeted by the left for opposing Obamacare because their pizzas would have to go up in price like a dime to give all their employees health insurance, and because the PJ owner's home is literally a castle.
But yeah the pizza is shit though. And Pizza companies pretty much print money: You've got flour, uhh, shitty cheese, some vegetables, and cheap meat plus a bunch of soda so it is huge profit margins. Labor and the energy to power the oven are the only real expenses.

Ovens, you say?

Two new places popped up near me this year. Since leftists only listen to anecdotes, you must believe me.

so much this

I refuse to buy that pizza because it sucks. The politics is just a bonus.

I'm about to blow your mind.

You can order a soda with "light ice" or "no ice".
Source: I order drinks without ice 100% of the time.

This. The last potluck I went to that my gf's Nazi collective/community holds a few times a year, it was a lazy potluck--we ordered pizza.
Papa John's fucked themselves turning against Nazis. And liberals will hate anything.

Panda Express is mutt tier sugary quasi-oriental food.. you must live in commiefornia.

Agreed, and I'm not saying that to hop on the bandwagon. Their dough is always pasty and undercooked, no matter what was ordered. Of all the chains, Papa John's is my least favorite.

Especially after I found out the faggot lives in a huge mansion and treats his employees like garbage, fuck that faggot.

Fuck off nigger

they've expanded. whataburger is way better tho
>but culver's is high tier

ofc. they hire black people, but this fucker bout ta ack racis n sheit
>nfl gon nfl, this fuck shouldn't have said something, but wait, he has made a shit load of money, a bunch of other social (((things))) were happening as well, and he's been doing this for fucking ever

goes out as a raciss, gets to retire, all parties effected, come out the victor, the end

If he had doubled down on not cucked out I promise you he'd have been fine. The only thing worse than being racist is being apologetic about it and trying to win over SJWs. Once you're labeled a racist it's already over and you may as well hold your ground; that's the only way to fight back against SJWs. The moment SJWs smell weakness they show absolutely no mercy and go in for the kill.

On top of having SJWs against him, he also earned the hatred of all the Trump supporters he so foolishly tried to distance himself from. Let this be a lesson to those that are thinking about trying to walk anything back, never back down against SJWs, Trump showed us all this lesson during the Election. He was involved in scandals that would have utterly destroyed any other candidate who'd have attempted to walk back, but Trump never backed down and always doubled down without apologizing.

Do not capitulate to SJWs, they'll always hate you and you'll alienate your own side.

Papa Johns is nigger-tier pizza, literally
cardboard with cheese.

Five Guys is crazy superior, though takes more time for food and less convenient. I never got the whataburger hype other than MUH TEXAS, burgers are just average. Spicy ketchup is good though. I will say that in-n-out is the most overhyped of any chain though, just tastes like stale diner food

Who is a good franchise?

fucking five guys
running off popularity hype,enjoy your hardcore shits because Five Guys is wowwy doodles

ps. their burgers look like shit and so do their fries, burger

In what way did he "align himself with racists?"

Not him but there are none. Always go with the local pizza joints over the chains unless you want cheapness, which I think dominos is best deal unless you want to go to little caesars and really hate yourself. Local joints can put out a really good product though.

>ps. their burgers look like shit and so do their fries, burger
What I gather is you've never actually tried it since you specifically commented on the looks. Either that, or you think that aesthetic is more important than quality/taste, so you're probably a female/faggot who instagrams your food.

When did it all go so right Sup Forums?

chick fil a fries are mediocre at best, everything else is ok at worst. Papa Johns is sub mediocre at best, especially for the price. For that money I can just make my own and it would be larger, taste better, and be better for me.

I'm okay with Little Caesar's since it's dirt cheap and letting the dough cold-rise takes a day.

>he disavowed and they STILL called him a racist
This is standard

Can I get the basic gestalt?

There was no backlash it's just shitty pizza and the CEO looks like an abusive stepdad. It's just the Daily Goy trying to >imply the business equivalent of "I'm gonna call your job and get you fired for being a racist"

I hate Niggers more & more each day.

>stocks always accurately represent a company's profit margins
The price is reflective of INVESTOR'S PERCEPTION of how this MIGHT affect their performance in the future, not how it has already affected them.

Papa John is a bitch. Fuck him.

SOME People MIGHT respect you for your political opinion.
NO ONE will respect you if you're weak and keep changing your mind.

Thanks JP

Nig-tier taste, negroid

>I thought In-N-Out was California-only.

This cancer began popping up where ever califags started shitting up.

sjws are terrorists

Nobody ever calls JP a Nazi or whatever other than retard SJWs. What people do is call him a Jung regurgitator who takes advantage of pathetic early-20s white NEETs who then donate to his Patreon after he tells them to wash their balls.