Why All "saint" in early christians is weak virgin no girl friend and cry for " muh god" everyday?

Why All "saint" in early christians is weak virgin no girl friend and cry for " muh god" everyday?
they are "Nerd" read ton of books but never understand real life
it make me wonder why theses "cuck" people success for worship jewsus
like white people these day.....
and what funny is early christians is refugees for Roman Empire

and for st. augustine
>wah greek books teach rationality
>wah bible teach sympathy
>use rationality from greek book fix all error in bible
>wahhhhh why greek book lack of sympathy but bible have both!

and west civilization call this faggot "saint" for thousand years...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kN5eEDZmfn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spaniards needs to be nuked

Roman Catholic Saints are men and women who dedicate their lives to doing good deeds. Or they used to be before Canonization became a product to be marketed and sold. I really fucking hate this world. You know?

Spaniards ??

and make europe into dark age...

I've seen you post on /lit/ with a favorable attitude toward Christianity
why are you pretending to be an ebin fedora atheist

lol
I just want to know reaction from real Christian about this facts . and may sound like atheist but it's not atheist.

For a bit of variety, you could ask why jews are still waiting for their messiah after 2000 years
Go on, do that

they still 'wait' ? I read somewhere after jesus dead there are real messiah lead them fight with rome and get kill and after that jew have no country anymore isn't it ?

>Augustine
>spends most of his adult life chasing and living with various women
>literally asks for divine intervention to stop having sex long enough to contemplate God properly
>virgin

Are you trolling or just retarded?

not matter
he hate sex after become christian anyway
st. ambros is virgin
his best friend is virgin and want to marry just because "wonder what it's like"

He does not "hate sex". In fact, he still struggles with sexual urges and the desire for sex even after his conversion. If he hated sex, this would not have been an issue. You are even more retarded than I thought.

>If he hated sex, this would not have been an issue
it's always is his issue
you don't know history shut the fuck up

Yes, its always his issue, thats why he never hated it. Augustine loved sex until the day he died. He just decided to love God more.

>I find something contradict in Paul and old testament
>me:oh great he is clever one now let's see what 's he will tell me
>MUH GOD MUH GOD MUH GOD MUH GOD MUH GOD MUH GOD MUH GOD MUH GOD MUH GOD end chapter
>mfw

> loved sex until the day he died. He just decided to love God more
it's not matter that he pretend to like or hate
but the facts is he want to anti - sex
that's why he is cuck

Spoken like someone who has only read Confessions, badly at that, and never opened On the Free Choice of the Will, where he does the actual theological heavy lifting

I don't want to be Nerd like him
book that say this
book this say that

he is just a nerd . he have no special power
no magic . only thing he is great is discussion by cheating like sophists but in some next level sophists

shut the fuck up gook

man, what do you think is understand real life?
pass out drunk?
do drugs?
work your brains out?
fuck bitches get the money?

literally you dont understand real life, and by that you are throwing away your eternity

cuck

Where do you get the entitlement to make half-baked statements about one of the most influential figures of the past 2000 years, and then admit to not even being familiar with the work you are criticizing?

Fucking embarrassing.

t.augustine

yes all of that is still REAL than everything in his religion books
go travel , build models , play games , hunt and kill animals , grow the plant , find mystery , play sports , cry , Laugh , smile , sad , fear , love , hate

this is how you understand real life not from sit down and read a old book in silence
human emotion have various power not only good but evil too

augustine say "There are no evil in this world" just misunderstood of will

that is hilarious it's like he never understand real human

again what is understanding life to you? wasting your time in this life? haha

like John said let's eat and drink cause later we die

Learn some fucking english before telling us this shit you godless chink. Jesus Christ.

Jajaja*
Fucking chinks, they spread all over the world and doesnt even bother to learn how to speak like humans

now that's off topic
but what if i ask the same question to you?
believe in an old book and turn your brain off ?

not argument. and I know you can understand my words

Always thought the Saint stories were kind of weird too

>dis is saint
>he got cut and his blood smelled good that means god loves him
>this one is saint because he got shot wth arrows and lived, well he lived for a few minutes and then died
>this saint walked a mile with his own severed head that’s why he’s saint
>this one taught birds to praise jesus

I’m amazed that anyone aspires to be like these men let’s alone believes the stories

literally it teaches you how to live, everything you need to know is in that book, it goes from every day life situations so far to metaphysicals anwnsers, you can test it with your life and see with your own eyes, but it takes work, and nobody likes to work

but you are right, everything is already taught, everything was already said, but we dont work our lifes with the knowledge God gave us, like jews do, jew literally took what God said not to do but they are doing it, they are winning this world, but losing the next life

SO the thing is, everything was teached already, we just dont make it in practice
we have too much distractions, we need to go back to Christian or death

also it help you to test every other religion and prove they are all bullshit

Your English could use some serious polishing but i agree with you on religion being a waste of time and has nothing to do with god

You're citing the cases where the church made up "political saints", forget the church and focus on the men that *understand* the word of Jesus

because the church, as many other important human global institutions got infiltrated by some strange folk, but we will never know ((who)) they are

it's about time a tsunami hit your country, no ?
Buddha is a basic bitch compared to saints.

>Buddha is a basic bitch compared to saints
don't start user
you know you will never win

youtube.com/watch?v=kN5eEDZmfn8

is that neo?

Thailands been drinking again

>believing buddhism could win theological debates against catholicism.