Why does he do it Sup Forums?

Why does he do it Sup Forums?

Deep throats and creamy pies

And the mustache rides. That nose to lip gap could grow two - maybe three different ones.

That poon grows better with age like wine and cheese

She gave him the succ
When he was but a young bucc

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

Maybe she was a babe back then

As fucking if they dont attend Eyes Wide Shut-esq Rothschild sex parties and shit

If you get your fix doing that and a mother fetish through his wife, he is living the good life

All these people are mentally deranged psychos.
Who cares why, all that matters is the "when" they dangle from lampposts.

As for this bedwetter, he is one of the pervy freaks who become rapists after getting raped as a kid.
Now they even gave him his rapey mama back, but who cares? Why asking irrelevant questions about irrelevant, soon-to-be-dead freaks.

First time I'm taking the effort but I can't hold it in anymore.

A
FUCKING

LEAF

She looks like ET with a blonde wig.

>American male teacher has sex with his 15 year old female student, gets 10 years in jail
>American female teacher has sex with her 15 year old male student, get 5 years probation
>French female teacher has sex with her 15 year old male student, becomes the future presidents wife
Why are the French so different than us Americans?

He has a fetish for ugly women because he's masochistic. No reason to break out the Freud.

masochism is also the reason he wants to flood france with refoogees.

I imagine he bangs interns in front of his schoolteacher wife while she criticizes his posture and performance

>Woman old enough to have given birth to you.
>You're still a young boy, but you manage to turn her into your own personal cumdump.
>Later in life, difficult to see the haggard old crow that you're married too, only see the eager MILF that you briefly enjoyed earlier in life.
I speak from experience here guys, pump and dump them before you become the President of France.

They avoided margarine.

whats "her" name /pol?

I agree with you my (hopefully) german brother
but when is "when"?

The funny bit is that we invented it. But we have fucking standards when it comes to food.

She sucks the fuck out of his life, literally. Such a dick/soul eater is a rarity. Almost like a BJ from a dementor.

I'm in this boat

>can't get laid
>blames a feminist conspiracy
wew

he didn't say anything about getting laid

Not true. It's ages like a fruit.

As turkey feed, if I remember correctly?

You look at a woman that you love and see her buty as it's always been, young or old. Something out of this world, something that most Sup Forums users cannot understand, or cannot accept (whichever level of evilness they have).

For his sake I hope that they have an open marriage.
I can't imagine only being able to bang that thing for the rest of my life.

>this is the future that he chose

the frogeater clearly got a mummy fetish

love

You guys need to stop falling for Macron. He's a Rothschild stooge elected by the globalists to keep the status quo in the EU.

When I was in my early 20s, an early 30s school teacher came into the bike shop where I worked. She was beautiful and mature and professional. Totally out of my league. Yet I absolutely had to ask her out on a date - and she said yes! Within a few weeks we were fucking like crazy. It was awesome until I realized there was a reason some other guy hadn't already snagged her as his wife. Anyway, at the time I wasn't thinking how she'd look in her 50s. I'm glad I never had to find out.

i mean maybe... he loves her?