South Hate Thread

ITT: we express our hatred for the Southern region of the United States. Why do we hate the South? We hate the South because it is characterized by the following in high rates:

>Poverty
>Obesity
>Niggers
>White Trash
>Rednecks
>Meth addiction
>Trailer parks
>Inbreeding
>Awful education system
>Religious zealots
>Retarded accents
>HDI on par with that of 3rd world nations
>Neo-Confederate 'hurr durr durr the South will rise again' faggots
>Life expectancy on par with that of undeveloped nations

Bottom line is the South is a fucking joke and collectively a 3rd world shithole. It is a taint on America and the South has the highest amount of white trash per capita in the world. White Southerners have tarnished the reputation of white people by making whites look like a bunch of uncultured inbred redneck morons.

Fuck the South!

Other urls found in this thread:

mapscroll.blogspot.com/2009/05/human-development-index-by-state.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_life_expectancy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rude

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

Akshually, you prolly wouldnt want to leave if you came to the south east. Best food on earth. Agricultural superiority, everyones nice to everyone, std rates are sky high, complimentary black to pick your cotton, blacks and whites actually GET ALONG HERE MORE THAN ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD.

Fuck You General Sherman, you should had killed them all

Texas is not the South you asshat.

> blacks and whites actually GET ALONG HERE MORE THAN ANYWHER
We tried to lynch the nigger out of em. Only got half way, which is why they're still a problem

*parts of texas are not the south

>blacks and whites actually GET ALONG HERE MORE THAN ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD.

>Implying this is anything to be proud of

Yup, typical Southern mongrel.

So why didn't you let us leave?

then lets stop giving money to israel and egypt and make america great again instead of just talking shit like a mopey D and C shill faggot.

>get ass hurt states don't agree with you
>use the whole industrial complex to pillage
>still die in frantic numbers
Makes my almonds neuron

As a yankee, I think it's high time we put aside our differences and embrace our southern brothers. We are stronger together than apart

Chill my dude. You are welcome here for some pecan pie and iced tea anytime.

northerner here
i lived in TN for a few years, and i miss southerners an awful lot sometimes

*Characterized......stop buying into stereotype mentality. It really just shows how ignorant you are.

>Why do we hate the South

>i'm 1/12 scottish
White people have to have ancestry from somewhere, and it just so happens the South is a lot more ulster-scot than the n*rth. North Carolina's mountains has the highest percentage in the entire country.

>he says as he forced tariffs, forced the reconstruction on us, forced desegregation, and forced liberalism
The South is the way it is almost entirely because of the north

Some yankee got real bootyblasted in the Dixie thread.

>>Poverty
I hear Detroit and Chicago are nice
>>Obesity
See above
>>Niggers
>>White Trash
Buffalo, Indiana, Ohio, Boston. Should I keep going?
>>Rednecks
See above
>>Meth addiction
See above
>>Trailer parks
See above
>>Inbreeding
West Virginia fought for the Union m8
>>Awful education system
Stop moving down here if it's so bad.
>>Religious zealots
Godless degenerate Yankee heathen
>>Retarded accents
The southern accent is the most closely related to the Queen's English out of all American accents. Enjoy your mongrel accent.
>>HDI on par with that of 3rd world nations
[Citation needed]
>>Neo-Confederate 'hurr durr durr the South will rise again' faggots
Stop sucking Uncle Sam's dick you dependent parasite
>>Life expectancy on par with that of undeveloped nations
[Citation needed]

Sage.

>Niggers
You have them too asshat

You sound like a black bitching about the white man keeping you down. Suck it up you bitch. It was 150 years ago.

This has to be some JewYorker who keeps making these. Saged.

t.shareblufaggot

What goes in the options field for divide and conquer commie shill threads? Pic related best map.

I have talked to numerous NY/MI jews about the south. I didnt even ask the, they brought it up on their own. They have truly seeeething hate for the south and (oddly) country music. I think most music is cancer but for some reason they think country music escapes the (((control))). This guy was seething about how he knew it was fake and propaganda that country music has been the most popular genre in the US for decades. But they all spread the southern hate meme HARD. Im from a shitty northern state (IL), but I hope to retire in TN.

meth addiction came from the western states originally, man, it was/is really really bad out there.
And go fuck yourself. I thank God every day I live in the South.

fuck Louisiana. The white people are nice enough, but most are disgustingly fat. If you walk into any walmart you'll see nothing but obese coalburners and their little negroid children who they can't control. and these fatties decide to dress in short shorts and crop tops they have no business wearing. and of course the place is filled with niggers.

>be the south
>keep your niggers in line with slavery
>the north doesn’t like this, tells you to stop
>do what the founding fathers would have done and start your own country
>the north doesn’t like this either
>WarOfNorthernAggression.exe
>slaves set free
>freed niggers proceed to nig
>the north then complains about southern niggers doing nigger things

Lol... keep up the hate, it keeps me warm in these cold winter months! It also gives me a nice smile before I drift off for a peaceful night's sleep knowing that somewhere that my very existence is causing some Yankee to toss and turn. Good night and have a very Merry Christmas!

>And then there is a group of Southern States that is a good jag farther down the list. These eight states - Kentucky, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, West Virginia, and Mississippi - form a core region where human development index scores are well below the HDIs of any other country that would clearly be considered "developed." Among the nations that have a higher HDI than each of these states are Cuba, Mexico, Libya, Bulgaria, Panama, Malaysia, Montenegro, and Serbia.

mapscroll.blogspot.com/2009/05/human-development-index-by-state.html

Tennessee, West Virginia, Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, and Oklahoma all have a life expectancy below that of Mexico.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_life_expectancy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

>blogspot
>Wikipedia
Great job

This is now a southern love thread

>human development index
Opinion discarded

sage.
Almost a guarantee of that or New Jewsey. The funny thing is, even affluent east coast jews choose to live in the biggest shit holes and usually in a self imposed hell of a shitty old house or shitty apartment. As long as it is among their tribe. Then to feel better they need to shit on someone.

>Can't respond logically
>Only response is "great job"

"Great job" you inbred faggot.

It because alot northerners are jackass aren't they

Bump!

As an Oklahoman and a Texan I take offence to being labeled "Southern." Texas is God tier, and Oklahoma is like half as shitty as the rest of the south.