Wait, is the Illuminati run by jews?

wait, is the Illuminati run by jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4X5Z2RoOtA
youtube.com/watch?v=perkyKc9oUQ
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/playlists
youtube.com/watch?v=DrHwXiK3vJE
youtube.com/watch?v=PvceKeHl0Sg
realclearhistory.com/articles/2016/11/30/twisted_relations_between_nazis_and_occult_247.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MEMl4czQIoE
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
wikileaks.shop/pages/cryptokitties
youtube.com/watch?v=6a31EWN7vKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vyJ6HOqGGZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No... if anything illuminati are the ones that manage the worldwide system of Payments & Settlements (banking) and the Payments & Settlements of Disputes (LAW:JUDGE:BANC=Bench).

These systems are run by Templars that have implemented the Code of Hammurabi > Law of Nations > Maritime Admiratly Law > UCC which runs the world market.

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

>thew inferior Jews
>they control every single world event from banks to terror attacks

This recording answers it accurately.

youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es

bump

You have no idea. Morgue Official Hyperianism

no you goof,

theres no such thing as the illuminati.
also stop blaming shit on us
grow a brain.

there is no simple answer to this you will understand. Who are these people that call themselves "Jews"
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4X5Z2RoOtA
youtube.com/watch?v=perkyKc9oUQ

>us

>Revelation 3:9
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

is there something wrong?

"Jews" are a criminal organization
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos

Hey, I'm a Jew and I really want to explain to you about the relationship between us and the Freemasons but I do not think your goy brain can understand the complexity of this business, we are like allies who really hate each other but we have a common goal

indeed, I am a member of the Black Sun and we also share some common goals

Good, user. You took your first steps in the direction of enlightment. I do warn you, the rabbit hole is much more deeper than you imagine.
There's no turning back now, just keep going and don't look back.

>Forever
You are here
>Forever

No, but there are a lot of Jews in it and some of the rituals come from the Kaballah.

you really should not have fucked with Hitler is you were following the true mandate, your intent is evil is why you are faggots, you have abused the teachings and knowledge

Run by the Babylonian Talmudists, IE evil Jews that co-opted the Jewish faith for their own twisted Satanic goals.

No,the Black sun are stupid Pagan, I speak with you on reel shit

>Run by the Babylonian Talmudists
sick get bro, well yes this, but goes back much further, the term "Jew" is really meaningless honestly they were the Phoenicians who were Aryan, I suppose they became Semitic when they mixed with the Canaanites hard to tell. They have been cruising around the world stealing knowledge and genes for all of "recorded" history, which is all lies anyhow

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history

You're a fucking idiot and a larper for attention. No one brings up what organization they're apart of, secret or not. Unless it's "Hey, look at me super important here guys. Are you looking!"

Fuck off man, it's pretty pathetic. I've also seen you in other threads throwing that around, are you so small you need the validation of others, especially here?

lol stupid Pagans, yah you have no clue what you are talking about, we can all dismiss you now
Yah you are also clueless, stop screeching

Goy always stay Goy, Im out

You don't even know me, but you seem to a narcissistic asshole, constantly pawning for attention. Do something productive with your life, like read a book.

There are many of us here lol you have no idea who I am. We have always been here, everything you half wits know is because of us
nah you are the goy my friend, you have no idea what the true teachings and mandate are, you are just one of the useful idiots

Adam Weishaupt was a Jew.

and..... you don't know me and flung the shit to start our conversation. Do you completely lack self awareness my friend? Perhaps we could start over, do you have any questions? I would be happy to answer them for you if so

I was once like you. If this is a real thread and not some bait and you’re legit. I hope you continue your research. Look into key positions of a country and you can always find a Jew at the top. Study pre world war 2 Germany and the tactics they used. It’s insane how deep the rabbit hole goes. Even though you’ll look at life differently, it’ll make you a better person. Now go make tons of white babies and raise them right

I can show everything if you want to see the rest

No please master don't go away I'm really curious about that.

Inb4 By the way of deception thou shall troll.

'The Illuminati' is a misnomer. There are multiple groups vying for global control or at least some arrangement where they're cemented in with whoever dominates.

Saying 'The Jews' isn't descriptive at all because most of the aforementioned interests are involved in much more esoteric systems that are far older than the abrahamic tree and have influenced the abrahamic tree and the scriptures.

nupol will never believe any of this, they believe tools like Soros are actually at the top of the food chain and there's nothing behind all that occult gobbledygook except people who worship the make believe Christian Devil. Useful idiots.

I am in a rare mood this evening willing to answer your questions, or you all can mope around in the dark flinging shit at each other up to you. It takes many years to find the truth if you ever do. The path is filled with shills and deceit and is multi layered like an onion. There are few people here that truly know anything other than they layer of the onion they find themselves in, they haven't gotten to the source yet, most never will, it is not easy

your... i forget one of your gay buildings has this pyramid eye in it.
anyways i can't find the right pic so have this one

I'm ready to learn. Where should I start looking for info on this?

this user knows more than most
nupol will never believe any of this, they believe tools like Soros are actually at the top of the food chain and there's nothing behind all that occult gobbledygook except people who worship the make believe Christian Devil. Useful idiots.

This is not true however

oh sorry I misread what you wrote I apologize

Where is the best place to start?

Why is a Raven like a Writing Desk?

Watch thees playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/playlists

start with ancient knowledge, then zero point the electric universe, then engineered history and cracking the matrix etc. Watch the playlists first then watch the videos in the order they were upload in for the most cohesive way to absorb the information, you should start to be able to pieces together yourself but there are always people willing to help

Like what

I give why is monarch the code word used as the name for the MKULTRA program? Are you trying to send me a gematria cipher? We are not masons and have little use for their incorrect interpretations and beliefs, they are only in their own layer of the onion most of them anyhow

Thank you.

Well the truth, the bottom of it all. Skipping through all the layers to get to the source, what they are hiding with all the fake religions, psyops and lies

no problem, good luck on your journey brother, fair warning you can never go back

If you want to know how they are policing their NWO, and the never spoken about surveillance state, look into G*ng St*lking. It's kind of a buzzword, but it's a modern version of Zersetzung or COINIINTELPRO on steroids. A merger of federal, private, and grassroots(neighborhood watch) groups, used to spy on, condition, and even kill dissidents in what is essentially an ongoing silent holocaust. See Dr. Eric Karlstrom, great man. Alot of this shit is being snuffed, but it's part of this social restructuring we are currently witnessing. The authoritarian state is already here anons...the spread of information and truth is our only option

youtube.com/watch?v=DrHwXiK3vJE

this is the mandate of the Black Sun, a losing battle to be sure, you cannot defeat ignorance after all. We have our own wanting to fight and kill us because we won't join their zombie space jew cult after all

Jews take orders from the illuminati who take orders from jews.

can you give directions to the source(s) of those sweet images?

Most people don't even know the true meaning of words, we can barely even have a conversation with them outside of very basic concepts and ideas

What the hell are you talking about? It's Zionist and Khazarian satanic J*ws doing this shit. The hell is the Black Sun some disinfo shit?

>wait, is the Illuminati run by jews?
in a way. It's run by the Jews who follow Lucifer, the man of light. They are the "enlightened ones" of whom most leaders seek for advice.

Watch the playlists What exactly are you asking me?
This, but you all probably do not understand it and will grossly misinterpret it, because you lack the proper knowledge and understating of the words he is using

Yes for the most part i agree with the response here thst said that the so called "Jews" are basically a criminal organization. However the jesuits and the vatican also do they're share

There are lots of ways you can approach it. You are going to get overwhelmed pretty quick. It will take time to grasp. Do not worry so much about who is in what shadow organization today. I suggest starting with the sacred geometry, or maybe the correlations between ancient egyptian mythology, their architecture, and particular stars. Alternatively you could start with resonance, harmonics, frequency, vibration.

The spooky European symbolism, generally speaking, has a common origin of the hellenistic period where greek and egyptian ideas melded together. You will start to notice familiar names like Euclid and Pythagoras. This knowledge would later factor greatly in the development of hermeticism, freemasonry, etc.

maybe this would be a fun primer

youtube.com/watch?v=PvceKeHl0Sg

True the bible actually supports that claim

bingo, the church are the original culprits after all. Here is the tldr, they want you as slaves, what is the best slave? One that does not know they are slave and submits willingly. Educated people are not good slaves, good slaves are ignorant and praise their slave masters, you call them clergy

Some pasta
The Jews created the Torah to create a slave race of superstitious half wits, a book telling them knowledge is evil and anyone trying to teach them anything is Pagan and evil. Lol Pagan simply means educated in the ancient world. The Romans saw what they did, and thought hey this works great a book we can give to people about a zombie space Jew that tells them to work as good slaves and pay their taxes (give unto Caesar what is his), not to pursue any wealth (easier to pass a camel through the eye of a needle), and be meek and meager in this life and you will be rewarded in the next. The Bible is a way to make you a good slave, a good goy. But it also coded so the sharp can find the real answers in the bible and become part of the priestly class, who can do research and study all day in their white collar lifestyle while the dumb goy plow the fields and do the hard labor to support them. Let me explain, 12 tribes of Israel, 12 squared is 144, which is the first digital root of 9 in the Fibonacci sequence. The holy trinity is 3,6,9 where 9 is the God head. 9 is the Alpha and the Omega the beginning and the end, the vortex. Also the mark of the beast is 666, the digital sum equals 18 the digital sum of it is 9. The atomic number of Carbon is 666, carbon is the glue of our reality we are carbon based life forms. 9 is the ether the glue. The bible is a science book of ancient knowledge of our ancestors the Atlanteans, and before you say w/e about this being silly this can be proven conclusively and I do on my channel. Saturn is the father of the Gods, Jupiter is his son, what is Jupiter? You guessed it the messiah. Kronos is the name of Saturn in Greek who is his son? Zeus, JeZeus starting to see the big picture?

this user is very illuminated

I already know the truth but go ahead

You do know that esoteric hitlerism was never actually supported by the thrid reich right? You do know that hitler hated peganism and all other occult practices right?

realclearhistory.com/articles/2016/11/30/twisted_relations_between_nazis_and_occult_247.html

Kasia

indeed it does, have you read the book of Enoch?

>This, but you all probably do not understand it and will grossly misinterpret it, because you lack the proper knowledge and understating of the words he is using
>lack the proper knowledge and understanding of the words he is using
Kid I've been closer to this side of the world than you will ever be. It isn't some knowledge you get over night or watch on some YouTube channel. This is the info you only get by knowing people

I lol'd are you making this up as you go? This is complete nonsense anyone who does even a cursory examination can see, you are a Christian I am guessing trying to support your view of the world based on your cult rather than the truth, purdy common
youtube.com/watch?v=MEMl4czQIoE

all the answers you are looking for are here brother
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

As I said to the other anons start with the playlists

I lol'd, you mean people that are actually in the order of the Black Sun? Not interested in your pissing contest about what you think you know. We have given you access yo our "digital library", it will show you exactly what we know, or don't w/e up to you

Who or what is the ultimate authority on Earth?

....maybe.

:3

Will do, appreciate it

this kitty is woke

wikileaks.shop/pages/cryptokitties

>Not interested in your pissing contest about what you think you know.
says the guy who's made 27 posts about "what you think you know."

This is an ambiguous question and depends on your level of understanding

The master pill

Read this book and you'll start to see parallels to today's politics. Just know that the Egyptian priesthood, as described in this book, survived the fall of the Egyptian civilization. Also they hold the number 22 in great regard.

Are you interested in finding truth or trying to convince others you have it? Or trying to convince them not to look? What are you trying to accomplish exactly my dude? Anyone trying to give you answers is not interesting in helping you find truth, they are trying to convince you of their truth for selfish reasons. I am bringing these anons knowledge to find their own truth, what is your issue with this, please explain.

Ok. Let me try another angle. Pretend I've spent 500 hours and multiple years studying virtually every conspiracy and the deepest pits of historical knowledge that I can find.

Be vague, guy. I can handle it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6a31EWN7vKQ

see

That's not the diameter of the moon, and 432 squared is not the speed of light.

The holy land is a thing and whoever it's on charge of it controls something.

kek you are definitely the user I suspected, I keep seeing you in these threads. I am very interested in the source of this image To be honest I have lacked discipline as of lately. Something big is happening but I only get sporadic little morsels. Very frustrating.

the illuminati was real for a while, but they stopped being relevant in the beginning of the XXth. Stop falling for the bs of unknown youtubers

Yes and no.

Trump triggered the obscure forces of history into the light.

Inadvertently of course.

Not quite but close.

>Are you interested in finding truth or trying to convince others you have it? Or trying to convince them not to look? What are you trying to accomplish exactly my dude?
Trying to point out the fact that you're another LARP bullshitter like everyone else on this site. Just another person trying to prove they know something when in reality you dont know nothing at all. You merely know the picture is large but you have no idea what it looks like.

Well ok, see if you understand this. Have you cracked the matrix yet? If so this is multi faceted. The source does, but who controls the source? But also we do, because we produce our signal, but this up to interpretation because we can only change variables 258 and 714 inside of the matrix. Also is the source the mind of another simulation or the actual processor/source
youtube.com/watch?v=vyJ6HOqGGZU

check your math bro 186624 per second, I assure you I know what I am talking about, you just don't understand yet

the laws of nature

Your time is almost up.

I'm still trying to piece together the relationship between the Egyptian priesthood and the Jews. The way I see it, the Egyptian priesthood was the first to learn how to govern a whole civilization behind the scenes. They indoctrinated the tribe that would become the Jews to carry the power of the Egyptian priesthood to the rest of the world, so that the power of the Egyptian priesthood would not be limited to just Egypt but would be in control of all of the nations and people of the world. The people who today govern the world behind the scenes have their origins in the Egyptian priesthood but they are corrupted in some way.