Can someone explain to me what does Israel gain from having Jerusalem as their Nation's Capital?

Can someone explain to me what does Israel gain from having Jerusalem as their Nation's Capital?

religious shit. The jerusalem temple is suppose to be so holy that God would literally go down and chill there with angels.

I'm still trying to figure out what I have to gain from trillions in tax cuts that Trump just gave Wall Street

Trump is a filthy jew bitch he is pro white genocide.
Pro Israel = pro white genocide.

Nothing, because you're Canadian.
Literally not your president.

Unless you are on Wall Street yourself you should be asking the same questions.

Or is daddy never wrong?

Schlomo likely chirped, dick holster.

pisses off the muzzies enough to curtail immigration and turns the world on the jews for being theiives

which one

leaf please

nigga less than 40% of the country voted for him

>what does Israel gain from having Jerusalem as their Nation's Capital?

They can finally rebuild the Holy Temple and sacrifice a red heifer. Then they wait for the Messiah...

I own stock because I'm not a nigger with a meme flag

jesus christ this fucking retard goes into every one of my threads

you're a sick lunatic

Precisely this. The Holy Temple will only be rebuilt by ash and we're about to see it.

Israel is nuking Jerusalem. Get in here!

chases me into every thread is what I mean

Seriously?

stop smoking weed because is clearly making you paranoid

More attention?

King Solomons Temple.

Those stocks profit you while eating away from your countrymen.

You know, the memeflag rhetoric is just the same rhetoric as an SJW would have, like the snuggies memes. "You were getting to a point, but you misspelled a word. Check mate :^)"

Aren't we glad this guy found Sup Forums before tumblr? You'd be a genderfluid faggitkin if you didn't and it shows. Here's my non-meme flag to prove it.

u just did this in another thread

Why r u so in love with me anyways? It's pathetic. Isn't it long past your bedtime?

You'll sit here for hours in this thread just to be with me. You're my bitch. Watch I'll take a 30 minute break and you will sit here for the entire time waiting for me to reply. You're a pathetic little bitch. Nothing more.

>calls me a lunatic
>thinks that people are stalking him
lay off the weed you paranoid leaf, shouldn't you be saving your money to pay for Abdul and his family welfare?

>recognizing jerusalem
>freeing sholom the illegal labor merchant
>giving the good looking daughter to a jew
This is what winning looks like, right guys?

Your question must be about the recognition from the rest of the world, and USA. Jerusalem has always been Israel's capital, according to Israelis.

And the answer to that question is absolutely nothing to gain. That's why Trump called their bluff and gave it to them. Now, the (((media))) cannot say a thing on that issue.