Any of you tired of winning yet? I sure am not

>it was only angry phone call
>soon they will meet face to face.
>when sanji lift bride veil

I can't wait for Pudding to shoot Sanji in the face

Navigator want that cook.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

Yes that cook's cock

There is NO FUCKING WAY this alliance will end well.

What the fuck is Jinbe smoking?

based ODA

he probably had to remove his brain for Big mom's roulette

How long? How long has it been since the last "marimo" and "dumb cook" exchange? First Sanji was removed, now Zoro.

deletu dis

>Naruto ends and Bleach threads suddenly become shipping war bullshit
>Bleach ends and now somehow One Piece threads get shit up beyond recognition too
What a fucking coincidence

It's time to bring quality back into these threads isn't it?

Sanjifags confirmed spics

You aren't surprised by this are you?

you are the fag my friend

H-he'll get make a harem with Tashigi, Robin and Perona! He's not gay! Believe me guys!

Why is caesar there

Sounds just like a zorofag.

ANTI SaNa fags BTFO.

Where are all those fucks who said this ship was dead?

Capone took him when he took Sanji

But caeser should be working in the laboratory not be at his gang meeting. He must have saved Caesar recently else big mom would have been pissed.

>bege planning on killing a yonko

what the fuck has bege been smoking??

they have similar interests so it would be wise for them to cooperate. It's not like Luffy needs Bege to watch his kids or something. They'll probably piss off Big Mom and defeat a few of her higher ranked crew members together and then they'll piss off because hell know she'll be raging.

Don't overestimate Big Mom. Of all the Yonkou, she's almost certainly the weakest in a straight-up fight

I'm not saying Bege could take her on, but a sneak attack from a walking battleship of a man could definitely do some damage.

Killing themselves

Bege is a fucking savage.

"Bege" is short for "Savage". Not joking, his name come from a pirate named like that.

When is his tooth getting fucking fixed

Saweyer7mage on suicide watch.
Kek, that nigga salty

ZEHAHAHAHAHA

Kill yourself

>That guy to the back right of Bege
Holy fuck I love his look for some reason it sells mobster hitman/right hand perfect, I also hope he has a Chelemon devil fruit power considering his looks and what hes suppose to be doing.

But it's true

That's Vito you fucking speedreader.

explain

Your envy is showing user-kun

>LuNafag shoves his ship every time he can to his viewers
>SanjixNami chapter comes out today
>"I-I don't really want to talk about pairings because this is not what One Piece is about"
He is so salty

Youre right.
He'll win the Nami.

>SanjixNami chapter comes out today
The chapter was al about Bege get the fuck out of here with your shipping bullshit
>"I-I don't really want to talk about pairings because this is not what One Piece is about"
But he's right though, you faggots don't have any place here and the only thing that you're doing is ruining every potential disscusion shoving down our throats your retarded pairings

Pretty hype at the prospect of Capone wrecking some shit later on.
His fruit has excellent potential.

What's gonna go down at this meeting?
Something other than just "okay here's the plan mugiwara" exposition?

Either Luffy tells him to go fuck himself, Capone puts Luffy and Sanji in his body to get them in, or Capone makes a plan that Luffy fucks up.

HOLY SHIT GUYS

But you don't understand or just a mad LuNafag like he is.
He literally shoves Luna down your throat every chance he gets but when there's a SaNa moment he cries and acts all salty about it.
Same with frobin.
>he is right
Whether he is right or wrong is not the point, since he is a shipper himself and is just mad things aren't going his way

Here fucker, your ship is so shallow to the point that you don't even believe it yourself

Denial is one of the 5 stages of grief
Good much, darling

>He literally shoves Luna down your throat every chance he gets
Just like you then.
both sides are shit now fuck off

I'm not afraid to bet, unlike you.

>Denial is one of the 5 stages of grief
Right back at ya buddy

As much as I fucking hate shitposters in this thread, Monetfags at least crack me up.

Luffy agreed to meet with Bege way too easily after hearing about what a horrible guy he is. I think Luffy just wants to beat the fuck out of Bege and his men before the wedding as vengeance for Pekoms and so they don't get in his way when he goes after Big Mom.

Same, actually laugh with the "monet is alive wee" picture

>I think Luffy just wants to beat the fuck out of Bege and his men before the wedding as vengeance for Pekoms and so they don't get in his way when he goes after Big Mom.
In their actual situation that would be the most retarded thing they could ever do, like ''Holy shit nigger what are you doing'' retarded

Which is exactly why Luffy would do it.

Pekoms is probably just a prisoner of the Sun Pirates now... People seems to forget Bege shot him because he's still loyal to Big Mom.

>Like that isn't always the case in One Piece

Is that caesar on the left?

That's cedar the pharmacist

Why does that guy look a lot like Caesar

Monetfags are still the most entertaining shitposters.

It's his twin brother Cesare Cloni

I knew it was done for comedic purposes and was just the usual antics of Sanji that have been part of OP forever - but the only thing I could think about while reading this was the shitposting that would occur here.

Something changed. Shipperfags ruined everything.

why can't she just lighten up for a change?

Kek

Really made me think

Capone is ourguy

>another chapter
>no monet

nice

>Bege goes to Punk Hazard to capture Caesar
>Finds a halfdead harpy instead and adds her to the crew

G O D A
O
D
A

He really is
He takes the head of monet and monetfags go apeshit

>Best girl
Damn what a good chapter this was

Dude... The worst is that it's slighty believable... Caesar, Vergo and Monet in his crew.

Vergo vs Sanji rematch.

>draw Robin with snake earrings
>call it Hancock

Dammit Oda

Unfortunate

I always knew the Yonko's biggest weakness would be their infamy. Of course every pirate who isn't 100% loyal will try to kill them at every opportunity, because then they get first dibs on all their territory.

Is there a Kidd P.O.P?

Look for it

most likely , my brother buys those
i have 2 laws but my obsesion of buying figurines droped 5 years ago

If it is well-known that Capone likes to kill the leaders of famous / infamous groups, then why would Big Mom ever trust this guy in the first place? How can she not know that he is plotting something?

Maybe she does and his plans are doomed to fail.

thanks ODA

This one

You are embarrassing. Fuck off with your shit thread

Perhaps she knows he's plotting something and his plan will only work due to the unanticipated straw hat teamup

>there are more powerful characters
Thoughts?

Did Oda plan this SaNami chapter since he knows chapter leaks today?

Are you sure you weren't reading some retarded fanfiction by mistake instead of the actual chapter?

Is Luffy capable of cutting loose and leaving Bege behind to slow Big Mam down and let him and his crew escape?

Probably not. Luffy is going to think he and Bege are friends if this alliance happens, and Luffy wouldn't leave a friend behind.

yea but he's already going into this thinking Bege is a little shit

This fucking picture mang
I hate it

Sounds like you were

Reminder that Carrot is cute and nakama, but is not for sexual.