Just making your heart bleed

it's not an actual medieval church though, is it?

>(((Religion)))
Nothing of value was lost

>(((Hiroshima)))
Nothing of value was lost.

I am happy for the new McDonalds being constructed there

Are you the virgin dagger who always whines how you hate Japan?

Where is that?

I sure as fuck hope not.

>Just making your heart bleed
Might as well tear them down, I mean com on, how can they afford all the care needed for immigrants and still maintain their own history.

This

That looks like fun. I love doing demolition work.

France, I think.

Every loss has a gain somewhere else!

A mosque was actually constructed on that land.

this is to make way for the new mosques right? great!

Neo-gothic church built during the late 19th century.
Still a shame though.

Abbeville, somewhere in the north of France.

/thread

A public park, actually (and a costly 4 million € boring one).
But hey, they kept the church pattern! Everyone's happy right?
Did I mension the mayor is a leftist?

I used to like you France but you've really let yourself go these last few years, I think I'm going to have to call it a day.
Unless your southern areas are still fully untouched and still clean, then I could be persuaded to take a trip down there.

This is ugly. I'm sorry. Couldn't the church be kept as a shelter or something?

Oh yes

Let's take advice from William "You can find sandwiches growing in the wild" Pierce

>flag

Yeah, should be a shelter for Muslim wives beaten by their husbands

>European architecture and stained glass
>lost like dust in the wind

Guess it was too cultural for them.
So what ugly piece of shit mosque are they going to replace it with?

It kills me to watch this but every time it's posted yuro's say how 300-year old buildings are a dime a dozen over there. And by Europe standards, 300 years isn't very old.

It's just a foreign concept to me as an American. I still don't think they should have tore it down.

SPBP

this

Nobody needs religion, even if you believe in God you don't need such a thing, even less a big empty church

What can I say? I'm not the one in charge.
The south is pretty fucked up as well, by the way. Nothing compared to the level of Paris but that isn't saying much.

The church was in bad shape and was unsafe. But that could have been prevented if the authority had put any good will into it. They said the reparations would have cost around 11 millions € but many experts claim this number was exaggerated. Either way this could have been a better investment than paying 4 millions for a soulless park imo.

That's inspiring as fuck.

To be honest, everywhere is getting fucked by you know who.
Pains my soul to see.

looks better than Detroit and DTLA still.

Also, checked

Sorry m@te
H0pe u get better soon

It won't get any better soon, but thanks.

:(

Why does his leg twitch? I thought your body immediately deadweights after a shotgun blast to the brain

They turn churches here into hotels and condos where the hotel is the lobby and the rooms are new construction. Secularizing churches is great.

nerve endings are still active though, it's why chickens can run with their heads cut off

what is the accelerationist pill

Hang in there tho. Hopefully hell can be avoided. But that doesnn't seem likely. Hopefully by the time i visit France, the other areas arent as completely screwed like Paris.

Hell ya! Hail Satan!

My question is this: Would they do this to an synagogue or mosque?

First they will destroy churches at whatever chance they get. They'll say its because of structural issues. Then they will start to "remodel" the churches and destroy/alter the history to better fit their view. They are slowly trying to eliminate Christianity and our history. Fuck Jews.

The bible is a jewish book. Christianity is the biggest of all jewish tricks.

Most of the other buildings were made of wood and were therefore incinerated

Remember, the true Jews are not the current Jews. The true Jews are Christians who follow Jesus. The current Jew is the adversary of Christ.