Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xaf5GJRIrfY
youtube.com/watch?v=zejzNA8kNmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for
>Aydin paladin is my waifu
>Rage after Storm is bestgirl
>Thots are fine rite guise?

This shitshow has been successful in showing that this place is going to shit real fast, if nothing else.

Can I get a tl:dr on this edrama shit.

I know my by Ryan Faulk has some backwards and forwards with Kraut. Thats all I know.

Any real niqqas involved or just altlight drama shit?

I hope jim puts this in one of his videos
youtu.be/xaf5GJRIrfY

Christmas came early.

Jim hates black people confirmed

(((Jim))) is a fat piece of shit. See that image in the OP? Yea, take a look at one of his videos from waaaay back. He portrayed himself and he looks like a fucking troll-orc half-breed. Stop promoting your channel of Sup Forums faggot.

The gutter punk is on suicide watch.
youtube.com/watch?v=zejzNA8kNmM

It's not about Rage, it's about Kraut. Rage is just a necessary talking point, but Kraut is all the drama here.

Hello Trout.

Why do Germans always look like they're on the autism spectrum?

>you're talking to an autistic person
>I can see that

>you kill your enemies
>then you make peace with what is left

I can't get over this line.

gib hoppe gf pls

He's a mischling.

That little german spirit he tries to suppress escaping his mouth

A whole fucking hour of autism

Not really anyone big just Kraut getting btfod after being a little slimy faggot that thinks the rule he creates don't apply to him.

Nothing out of the blue.

>Kraut makes good content for a while

Stopped watching there.

I don't know what he looks like, and I'm not sure if I want to. I feel like it'd ruin the experience a little bit, like seeing who a radio host is on NPR or something. I was expecting some 30 some year old brunette fairly built, not jabba the hutt. Fuck.

Can the eternal hun ever be stopped?

He's pretty ugly desu. His azn camwhore girlfriend isn't that attractive either

The funny thing is, Kraut reminds me of Jonathan "Kids in bathtubs" Ross, with less Reeeing.

He sees something he doesn't like, acts like a retard which have consequences (In this case, Rage's "job") and then spergs out even more like a retard when he gets called out on it.

I noticed this exact cycle happened when he raged against EdgySphinx over some video which he even admitted to having never watched.

Only the difference being, Ross is still online doing stupid shit and Kraut is pretty much disavowed from the internet.

That's not Jim.

Kraut does have a tad more self-awareness than someone who tried to an hero by drinking fabreeze.

Ross also doesn't have Coach Boomer Pill threating legal action.

Then who is it?

Didn’t watch the video cuz I know it’s just going to be a hurricane of chaotic autism with no redeeming value. The subtext behind all of this is that they fear integration and want women to remain subservient. In other words, they’re afraid women will get fucked by men who not only respect them, but have bigger dicks.

Oh no, he certainly has alot more common sense than that schizophrenic pedo. I kinda noticed how they both seem to lack any foresight in what their actions may cause.

Apart from laughing at this whole shitshow, I never even knew Kraut had it not been for the whole incident with Sphinx.

Just stop

Yes it is. Go look at one of his old videos, it's the exact caricature instead of the one in the OP. He changed it along the way; or rather, his supposed g.f. 'Jade' did...

just dislike it and not watch. its just a faggy gutter punk crying out.

Why do newfags not lurk and just spew bullshit. Get the fuck off this board you absolute faggots.

Damn, 1 post by this ID, and you used it for that? Proxy shill or friend/g.f. of (((Jim)))?

I wouldn't be so critical if he actually contributed something rather than spreading degeneracy by shining light on it. Liked the kangz video btw.

im more interested in kilroy.
seems like a huge push from a weird direction, i wouldnt be surprised if based mama was connected to higher ups who want most notable "problematic" youtubers to sign away their ability to form channels during the upcoming TV wars.
media is changing and its being fought on ideals.

Do you actually think you're fooling anyone here rabbi?

>thanks to all the youtube scientists who helped with this video
top kek

who is this faggot?

Rage after Storm is bestgirl and also my waifu

lurk moar

no u. been here for 7 years faggot. project much? how about you stop promoting e-celebs on 4chin?

you guys actually watch this sneering faggot? LMAO

>Another eceleb thread
Saged

Got off the board. You don't know what you're talking about.

Keep up the charade you hook nosed rat. You actually thought that pic was Jim and that shows how much of an utter newfag you're.

>You actually thought that pic was Jim and that shows how much of an utter newfag you're.
this

fuck you, i don't care about this faggot shit, just wonder why you niggers keep posting about it

Then run back to your sub reddit fuck boy.

Some things in germany don't react well to mixing.
What the german man needs is slight autism so he can jump onto the next geopolitical trend (and potentially ruin it) such as colonialism, fascism, and most recently, pan-europeanism by obsessing over it (if necessary, start a war).
It's the little engine that kept our nation going and as soon as someone is mixed, the german aspergers turns into regular autismo shit such as him.

Again, look at one of his OLD videos and look at the caricature as portrayed in the OP. It's almost identical to Stop shilling. He's a Jew and you know it. He's said it himself. Stop projecting.

Holy shit, he really though that was Jim? What a fucking idiot.
Jim should make more Deviant's though.

how about you keep your trash threads where they belong nigger

They're most likely septics trying to shill against jim.

For what purpose? LMAO This is Sup Forums bitch. Get used to non-p.c. criticism.

sage

Nobody would give a shit that Jim is a Jew because he doesn't promote anything. All he does is talk shit about embarrassing faggots like Trout. The closest he ever got to politics was mocking the Minnesota DFL for being the kind of retards that had a BLM supporter who doxed her voters for telling her to stop it and publicly sympathizing with ISIS.

I thought they internet hung out with Jimbo. I know he and Tim Morrison got along a little.

We now. That's the point you moran.

I don't give a shit about him being a Jew either, but shilling on Sup Forums for Youtube hits isn't looked upon as decent here. It's viewed as a slide as this shit is garbage and not, as you say, 'political'.

Pic?

Figured this was the one the asshole would post, this isn't him schlomo. Try again

Believe it or not, but shitposters can have actual fans on Sup Forums. You're used to your D-list skeptic channel on YouTube being laughed at here and your ego is too big to think people might be treated better than you.

Do you actually not realize how much you stick out? Its pathetic. Imagine thinking habermann is jim.

>Do you actually not realize how much you stick out?
That's the point, Chaim. Stop lying about (((Jim))) and I wouldn't have to correct you. (((Jim))) creates content that is parasitical in nature and creates nothing new; just like the Jew that he is; a parasite. Stop sliding Sup Forums with your e-celeb trash.

eternal sage

>Being this retarded.

Oh boy. How lucky we must be to have some nobody Skeptic™ descend from the atheist heavens to tell us that we've been deceived into liking something that mocks one of his idols.

Oh look its retarded.

It already has 4k likes

lol the skeptics are still in damage control

skeptic of what exactly? what agenda do I have for calling liars to bare?

The misbelief that your actions here are a substitute to Preparation-H.

skeptics of nothing. they're just centrist pseuds

>tfw can't rewatch kraut's kino edgysphinx video anymore
ITS JUST A MEME

not an argument.

Watching you faggots collapse is golden.

shitty cringe video

I'm not arguing. I'm explaining that your damage control is so awful that it's backfiring. You're a lolcow and milking you is fun.

He should do one on Kraut the cuck

No, the question is why autists always look like Germans.

The whole fucking series is on Kraut. Rage is just the thing that started it all and he said the next episodes are going to review his other seedy dealings and him getting cucked.

It's alright. Contact our employers if consistency hurts your head too much

Made you guys some OC

>my damage control.
Let's see, what have I posted ITT? Jim is sliding Sup Forums for shekels in promoting his e-celeb video and that pol doesn't like it. Then when you denied that photo was him after I called him a "troll-orc half-breed", I called you on it.

So, I'm opposition and on damage control and a rabbi? It's almost as if I'm arguing with someone with the emotional intelligence of a nigger. Insanity.

sage

that's Habermann, Jim's old mexican online friend.

So haber(((mann))), a mexican, posted here: , that looks like a Jew, and is the exact caricature as seen on Mister Metokur's old videos is actually someone that (((Jim))) was posting as a caricature of himself, on his channel. Did I get this correct?

That's because that's Habermann, you fucking idiot. The guy that owned then deleted the original Metokur website in a fit of troll's remorse. Jim uses that image to fuck with Habermann, HBomberGuy, and other people that want to put Metokur behind them. Between this and the fact you can't use a Schlomo correctly, it's obvious you're some YouTube skeptic running in to save your community's reputation but too retarded to do it right.

"I am smoking again"

Oh I know his type. He's like my brother. Any time anything "bad" "happens to him" (usually something he causes himself, but he'll never see it or admit it), he feels like he's got the right to go back into his abusive habits, drugs, alcohol, whatever. Some sort of weird "I have the right to do this because my life is hard now" justification.

I think I watched one video by this dude a while back and that was all I was able to stomach, and now I know why. What a turd.

10/10. I'm a YouTube skeptic trying to save my community's reputation on Sup Forums, which my community hates and will never visit because the evil nazis here, and I'm using this thread, which my community will never see, as leverage against (((Jim))).

k

wew lad

See

>can't refute the video like most people
>he's a jew, you can't trust him goy! lookit my schlomo
>vomits out "not an argument" instead of ignoring whatever hurt your feelings
Seems like you're a retarded YouTube skeptic, yes.

>shilling e-celeb videos on Sup Forums is necessary and effective which is why Jim is doing it

The video he's sliding the board with had no effect on pol. It's a documentary of what pol can do. It has nothing to do with politics and breaks the rules of the board.

sage

Man, you want to be taken seriously so bad.

>muh rules
Loser.
Jim's documenting of an unprincipled little bitch of a pundit that Sup Forums was laughing at is politics related. Also, if you had such a problem with this thread, you'd stop posting instead of your damage control; it's obvious you're going to get bumps from replies every time you post.

you sceptics really can't act normal can you

that pick is related af.

Jim is the only true Sup Forums approved jewtuber.

WHO?

who honestly doesn't

Nobody hates niggers more than niggers themselves, why else do they kill each other at such an awesome pace?

Jim is a nigger.

Honestly, whats the big huppla about IQ lately? Is it the 1900s again?

aydin is stupid and annoying and so is your meme ideology. ancap asshole

Dude you are such a fucking Bitch